Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923797 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
Imcool: Finally i gat my air ticket booked wit emirates airlines @ d rate of 150,619 naira per person. TEXAS, THE LONE STAR STATE OF US, EXPECT ME AND MY WIFEY SOON. Houston is our port of entry.
Congrats brov.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
Imcool: Finally i gat my air ticket booked wit emirates airlines @ d rate of 150,619 naira per person. TEXAS, THE LONE STAR STATE OF US, EXPECT ME AND MY WIFEY SOON. Houston is our port of entry.

That figure is enticing....my pal.yesterday someone else said 140K! We thought 166K was the lowest. Who dey chop this money? Agent?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire:

i am not restless my friend but what i am worrying is that yellow form that they given to has some mistakes especially they interchanged my name and they wrote 2012 as the beginning of my case number instead of 2013, so i am worrying that this mistakes have an effect to my case, or are you saying it will not have any problem.

the other thing is it is 90 days for administrative process to complete or it is just only my form.

please write me if you know thank you so much.

Administrative Processing Information
Some visa applications require further administrative
processing, which takes additional time after the visa
applicant’s interview by a Consular Officer.
Applicants are advised of this requirement when they
apply. Most administrative processing is resolved
within 60 days of the visa interview. When
administrative processing is required, the timing will
vary based on individual circumstances of each case.
Visa applicants are reminded to apply early for their
visa, well in advance of the anticipated travel date.
Important Notice: Before making inquiries about
status of administrative processing, applicants or
their representatives will need to wait at least 60
days from the date of interview or submission of
supplemental documents, whichever is later.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
@nero; Safe Journey! We are behind you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
nero xp: My people,gud mornin oo...
Headin to murtala mohammed Airport nw,I don de jet off be dat oo nd wil hola @ ya guys wen I get 2 Texas... grin

Yeah happy 4 u bro.. Wish u safe trip down to USA... Am gonna join u very soon!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire: hi every body in the house, it is now 36 days from the time i have been putted on further administrative process by US embassy in Nairobi, and the yellow form that they have given me says wait 90 days, and i have heard that the waiting time for further administrative processing is 60 days, what do you think is wrong or they wrote 90 days in my form is mistake.
and the other thing i want to ask is CO wrote my name wrongly in that form and wrote my case number as 2012 instead of 2013, so will that have any effect in my case, i just saw that when i went to my home.

please write me soon

your are highly expected
We have a person in our forum he is from Ethiopia he did his interview early October last year he has been patiently waiting until last week is when he got his Visa This gentleman had to wait for 5 months. I really dont understand why you are NOT patient. What will happen when you get to the US man you have to learn to be patient everything good comes with patience unless in Somalia you are always in hurry but now with this they have the last shout so BE STILL and learn from others.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire:
BUT MY FRIEND IT SAYS THAT MY CASE NUMBER IS INVALID WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Oh my!! This your arrogance wont pay at all. Infact it will teach you to know how to be patient. If you think that NO one is giving you the correct information why cant you take the bull by its horns tongue tongue Wait for 90 days then write to them and tell them that the names were wrongly keyyed in plus the case number then they will check it out. They know every steps they take so be STILL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
mohamed shire:
BUT MY FRIEND IT SAYS THAT MY CASE NUMBER IS INVALID€kl WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
make sure you type-in exactly what they wrote on the your form
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Headin to murtala mohammed Airport nw,I don de jet off be dat oo nd wil hola @ ya guys wen I get 2 Texas... grin

Safe trip
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2013

"Emirates Airlines" wow!!! Tht's 9ice. But is it a direct flight or stop-over Cus am heading to TEXAS, THE LONE STAR STATE OF US, too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
@ remmy i seriously and urgently need your help getting confused and your number is not going. Plz get back to me ASAP. Thanks bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hello family pls tell me, can i get NPC certificate from port-harcourt where i was born?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
pls hse,i need help oooo which is the nearest bus stop to children pratice ikoyi plssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
Connct wt me 20C4CEB1

hardedahyor: @ remmy i
seriously and urgently need your help getting confused and your number is not going. Plz get back to me ASAP. Thanks bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
Tell conductor to stop u @ polo junction

zerzer :
pls hse,i need help oooo which is the nearest bus stop to children pratice ikoyi plssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
oya. we dey wait for you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
safe jounery my guy. wen u reach here let me know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
sunday45: Hello family pls tell me, can i get NPC certificate from port-harcourt where i was born?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
sunday45: Hello family pls tell me, can i get NPC certificate from port-harcourt where i was born?
yeah, just come to lag to do your Police and Med.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
I wish you safe journey bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
ogbonlowob: . My sister n her husband went to see the Doctor at children's practice today for the letter addressing the issue why the husband's med certificate isn't ready; the Doctor told them that hospital doesn't issue such covering letters. What do u advice them to do?
let dem go for interview, since the wife who happened to be d winner has her medical ready. The CO will ask dem to come back and summit d husband medical on a later day after medical

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
ebykings:

Safe trip
safe trip. pls help us buy hard brush come cos their brush here is too soft
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
pjogutum1: @Petsal: Hello house:
A friend has this issue and he needs a clarification. The name on his NYSC discharge certificate was written like this -Saliiu Damola Ayomide instead of the normal name which is- Saliu Damola Ayomide.
Pls house what can he do abt this cos he's been slated for an issue. Thanks

As long as there is no error in spelling of the names let the names remain the way they are, the embassy know that Nigerians bear too many names and that the names are not always arranged the same way. i have said it before on the thread, don't go and complicate things for yourself in trying to play safe. secondly please house i think its high time some of us use our head, if you find a page that has already treated your questions take note of that page possible write down the page munber for future reference and make research. i am not sure that some selectees have taken their time to read through the DV instructions, and if you are new please kindly go through what others have said before bursting any questions. thanks my E-Family i love you all while waiting to be current we shall all get there IJN Amen.
its an advice for all. thank u bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
ManTiger:
FAith work wonders!
You've been a gem in this forum,
your contributions are really appreciated!
[size=30pt]HAVE D@ FAITH[/size]
Eeya.....thank's for the compliment.........hope to share my testimony too someday
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
missannie:

"Emirates Airlines" wow!!! Tht's 9ice. But is it a direct flight or stop-over Cus am heading to TEXAS, THE LONE STAR STATE OF US, too.
It's a one way ticket and there's gonna be stop over @ Dubai but it's just 4 a little while before connecting to Houston. I didn't use agent @ all... I went straight to emirates airline office after checking on www.wakanow.com and discover it's d cheapest 4now. Another factor that helped is dat i booked for three weeks down meaning i'll be travelling in three weeks tym.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
Eeya.....thank's for the compliment.........hope to share my testimony too someday
yeah my brother, Someday soon!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
missannie:
@ jidex001, thnk u so much. But I was told by d CO to pick-up my VISA today @ GSS, but when I got there they told me dat it's not ready How can I track it? Pls help

Don't brother to track..just check back
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
ManTiger:
yeah my brother, Someday soon!
Amen bozz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
yes u can. Go to your state capital as of National Population Commission Office.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Imcool: It's a one way ticket and there's gonna be stop over @ Dubai but it's just 4 a little while before connecting to Houston. I didn't use agent @ all... I went straight to emirates airline office after checking on www.wakanow.com and discover it's d cheapest 4now. Another factor that helped is dat i booked for three weeks down meaning i'll be travelling in three weeks tym.

From what am seeing, we can still pay online via that website.Since we are in Jos, paying online will be the best and cuff the agent thing.But Nigeria no dey to choose b4 payment oh.I will call wakanow.com on Monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
idriez:
Not having a copy of your valid ID can cause delay in collection.
OK
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
R.I.P chinua achebe...what a great loss!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.