Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923821 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
junkerhill: Ok brother. I know ur initial work, your love for this family and I know its only time that can possibly keep u away from us. How is work and family.
Thank you for your understanding, my family is doing great and about work? I give glory to God, the pay is great and i work 16 to 18hrs a day on 2 jobs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:
Thank you for your understanding, my family is doing great and about work? I give glory to God, the pay is great and i work 16 to 18hrs a day on 2 jobs.
But na wa o.. nobody wants to come to NY?...anybody in NY pls?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
idoo4love: But na wa o.. nobody wants to come to NY?...anybody in NY pls?

LOL, as for me, am not ready for that cold.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:

18hrs? Gentiger and others, did u all see that? Who works like that and stays alive?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Imcool: Ok bro... I copy dat...

A lady called me today (when I was thinking on calling them)on the booking matter.We will book and pay by Monday or Tuesday...the guy sef never gather the cash finish...gist just plenty.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferdimako:

18hrs? Gentiger and others, did u all see that? Who works like that and stays alive?
hahahahahaha, na who know watin him dey find dey work like that. Am not single but have 3 dependants and if i should include my mum and sisters back home then you will understand. I no come look white man face.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:
hahahahahaha, na who know watin him dey find dey work like that. Am not single but have 3 dependants and if i should include my mum and sisters back home then you will understand. I no come look white man face.

Since u are alive.........carry go! But that's inhumane!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferdimako:

Since u are alive.........carry go! But that's inhumane!
Honestly, i dont think i will do it for long will reduce it to 13hr, its killing me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hello People,
I'm about to book my flight with wakanow in Lagos.
Kindly let me know urgently if anyone has any experience with them.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:
Honestly, i dont think i will do it for long will reduce it to 13hr, its killing me.

Thanks for the honesty.My pal did that in 2009 in MD and he had to see a doctor.We need to be alive to make money.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks for the honesty.My pal did that in 2009 in MD and he had to see a doctor.We need to be alive to make money.
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha, but its not hard ohh, 6:30am to 2pm then 3:30pm to 11pm if no overtime. i dont just have time to call my mum and sis at weekday, no time for NL but weekend. be with my family on saturday then God on sunday.
Am thinking of reduceing cos i dont have time for my kids.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
chykezworld: @be warned d embassy do not accept statement of result issued by d skul u attended,i mean waec not BSC....but dey do recognise d testimonial.

U re right, but u suggested earlier he shuld get a printout I beliv with d online printout,school statement of result,testimonial,scratch card and affidavit he is good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
ferdimako:

A lady called me today (when I was thinking on calling them)on the booking matter.We will book and pay by Monday or Tuesday...the guy sef never gather the cash finish...gist just plenty.
Ok bro... I hope u got it cheaper lyk u said.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cacany40: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hello fellow Nlanders. I want to use dis medium to express myself by thanking God Almighty for his good works in my life n that of my Family. I thank God for all participating members n fellow observers like me. Pls house wen praying always remember observers who don't contribute yet they are part of every activity dat goes on in dis forum.
My wife is d PA n we had a successful interview on 21st march. D CO. Only went thru my wife's certificates one by one and asked confirming qstions n dazall n our visa was approved. Glory be to God. Thank u all active n passive members God bless u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:
my brother I'm solidly behind you, carry go. What really matters is how much u ar bringing home at the end of the day. Its just for temporary. Working for 16hrs doesn't mean its a manual labour. Whatever it is, as far as it can help you establish there before looking for less stressful job, I will subscribe for it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
Imcool: Ok bro... I hope u got it cheaper lyk u said.

yeah, it's a lot cheaper.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
cacany40: Hello fellow Nlanders. I want to use dis medium to express myself by thanking God Almighty for his good works in my life n that of my Family. I thank God for all participating members n fellow observers like me. Pls house wen praying always remember observers who don't contribute yet they are part of every activity dat goes on in dis forum.
My wife is d PA n we had a successful interview on 21st march. D CO. Only went thru my wife's certificates one by one and asked confirming qstions n dazall n our visa was approved. Glory be to God. Thank u all active n passive members God bless u all.

Thanks for the e-champagne.Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
cacany40: Hello fellow Nlanders. I want to use dis medium to express myself by thanking God Almighty for his good works in my life n that of my Family. I thank God for all participating members n fellow observers like me. Pls house wen praying always remember observers who don't contribute yet they are part of every activity dat goes on in dis forum.
congrats brother. May God's name be praised.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha, but its not hard ohh, 6:30am to 2pm then 3:30pm to 11pm if no overtime. i dont just have time to call my mum and sis at weekday, no time for NL but weekend. be with my family on saturday then God on sunday.
Am thinking of reduceing cos i dont have time for my kids.

Good! Children and wife need ya. Do what is best for u and them.Do not die trying to please everyone...people for home supposed adjust for ya until things deepen and normalize.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
@Goldfish4u and bussyme, I throwaway salute. Longest time. We have missed you guys on this thread.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2013
so happy for u..Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:
lolzz....na so o..its only for awhile ...jst to get enough cash and then balance..whats ur name on fb? God bless us..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
brightmon:

LOL, as for me, am not ready for that cold.
yea...thats through..NY is cold bt its really getting better now that we r in spring... May God have mercy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
junkerhill: my brother I'm solidly behind you, carry go. What really matters is how much u ar bringing home at the end of the day. Its just for temporary. Working for 16hrs doesn't mean its a manual labour. Whatever it is, as far as it can help you establish there before looking for less stressful job, I will subscribe for it.
true.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
idoo4love: yea...thats through..NY is cold bt its really getting better now that we r in spring... May God have mercy
A friend came visiting from buffalo and she says we are enjoying the weather in CA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
mascotinme:
Hi, can u still rememmber me @ children practice from Ib (mascotinme). Congrat my bros, we also made it. My regards to ur wife n kid. Cheers
thank GOD,congrat.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hello my people in the house, have not been active here for awhile. Just trin to prepare myself cos am jetting off to Dallas next month by God's Grace. Best regards to everyone here. Stay blessed house!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=dammymye]Hamen,u will surely excel as u move nxtmonth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Loading...Loading...Loading....3 days to my interview. Pls my pple I beg make una knw forget me in prayer 0ooooo. Ejowo ema je ki owo wo igbooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2013
pstadabi: Loading...Loading...Loading....3 days to my interview. Pls my pple I beg make una knw forget me in prayer 0ooooo. Ejowo ema je ki owo wo igbooooo.
u wil suceed in Jesus name just go nd collect it

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.