Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919775 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2012
jidex001:

I think you can present testimonial along side with GCE.
Testimonial show that you completed the secondary sch education in a particular secondary sch.

Most of the time they ask you to go and get the May/June results. This GCE-only situation helps people who have ND,HND, BSC or Masters.Here the CO won't bother you on the O'level thing.Cases are with different scenario though, so hope it doesn't turn ugly. I know guys that got thrown out and a guy's wife had to travel and was in an accident and they made it. But if you know you don't have it, how are you gonna get back to the Embassy? If they said bring it no matter how poor it is, you don't have it and O'level is your highest qualification...that's the end and those with high numbers will be smiling.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2012
ferdiii:

Most of the time they ask you to go and get the May/June results. This GCE-only situation helps people who have ND,HND, BSC or Masters.Here the CO won't bother you on the O'level thing.Cases are with different scenario though, so hope it doesn't turn ugly. I know guys that got thrown out and a guy's wife had to travel and was in an accident and they made it. But if you know you don't have it, how are you gonna get back to the Embassy? If they said bring it no matter how poor it is, you don't have it and O'level is your highest qualification...that's the end and those with high numbers will be smiling.

In a case whereby the applicant has just two credit in May/june and he has like 6grades in GCE. Those he has to still present the May/june like that
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Visas allotted to Nigerians are gradually depleting. When case numbers above 8500 have been scheduled for interview and Nigeria got just 6000 visa slots and only half that number gets issued yearly, what's the fate of those with high case numbers? Just thinking out loud.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2012
Gentiger: Visas allotted to Nigerians are gradually depleting. When case numbers above 8500 have been scheduled for interview and Nigeria got just 6000 visa slots and only half that number gets issued yearly, what's the fate of those with high case numbers? Just thinking out loud.

Hmmmmmmm. God of miracle. We see all of us through in the house IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2012
abosedekolawole: Am a dv selectee for 2013 wt case no 17***. Av sent my package to kcc n av not receive d 2NL. Wen is it likely i go for interview. Also, my third name do not correspond wt wat i av on my neco cert n wt the 1stNL i.e the name i used in winnin. Hope dis wil not pose trouble with consular on interview day. On D 1st nl I av john adewole oluwunmi while on my result I av john adewole oluwaseyi.my granny register me in sch wt later name but all these names are all in my birth cert
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2012
Gentiger: Visas allotted to Nigerians are gradually depleting. When case numbers above 8500 have been scheduled for interview and Nigeria got just 6000 visa slots and only half that number gets issued yearly, what's the fate of those with high case numbers? Just thinking out loud.
Lets all have faith brother,God will not start anything that he wouldnt finish...may God be with all of us...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2012
mannet:
Congratulations Bro am so happy for u,wish u more success in ur interview.i key into ur miracle to be a winner come october 22nd,2012 In Jesus name(Amen)
thanks bro i appreciate,jst ve faith in GOD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2012
owobabaisabella:

CONGRATS BRO...
[b][/b]
thank u bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2012
jidex001:

Congrats and all the best.
Name sake thank u,jst ve faith in GOD cos faith works WONDERS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iamxpinoza(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2012
Plz, am from ghana and my case number is 18***. when is my 2nl likely to drop? thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello house, Pls I wrote to KCC about the status of my form and I got this message
Thank you for your inquiry.
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the date of birth that was provided on the electronic entry.

I supplied the requierd info and I got this:
The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the date of birth that was provided on the electronic entry.

I know the year of birth is correct because I used the same to check the result but the day or the month is what i dont remember may be I misplaced it during registration but I quoted the correct one in my DSC forms
pls what should I do? because I have sent to the almost 4 times now pls assist me God bless U all
Thanks

Your situation is rather strange to me.
Did you fill the online application yourself?
Also, note that Americans write their dates as mm/dd/yyyy while we follow european way of dd/mm/yyyy i.e 10th of january for an american would be 1/10 but for us would be 10/1. I hope the situation is as simple as that so that you can move ahead!!

Regardless of that though, IF all your forms are in order - just keep checking for your 2NL as this exchange only means they will not answer your request for status updates which has nothing to do with processing your case.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Name sake thank u,jst ve faith in GOD cos faith works WONDERS

Amen o. I believe God will definitely do the best.
Yes o we are namesake.
Thanks for the word of confidence.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2012
Hooray!!!! i got my second Notification... Alhamdulilah!!! my interview will be Dec 12/12/12.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2012
imraneth: Hooray!!!! i got my second Notification... Alhamdulilah!!! my interview will be Dec 12/12/12.
CONGRAT,WAT'S YOUR CASE NO PLS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2012
Thank you all for all your advice, may God be with U all, honestly speaking am not among those that doctor age and am the one that did it myself for both me and my wife, they later picked my wife and that is. I dont know why this complain.
I have read all your contributions and I will keep on expecting 2NL.
Thank U all and am still expectng more contributions.
God bless U.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2012
Don Kool:

Your situation is rather strange to me.
Did you fill the online application yourself?
Also, note that Americans write their dates as mm/dd/yyyy while we follow european way of dd/mm/yyyy i.e 10th of january for an american would be 1/10 but for us would be 10/1. I hope the situation is as simple as that so that you can move ahead!!

Regardless of that though, IF all your forms are in order - just keep checking for your 2NL as this exchange only means they will not answer your request for status updates which has nothing to do with processing your case.

Supposing the date in question does not correspond to the one in his International passport, marriage certificate if married and academic records? Don't you see a potential problem there?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2012
imraneth: Hooray!!!! i got my second Notification... Alhamdulilah!!! my interview will be Dec 12/12/12.

Congrats, No story.... Straight to america.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2012
No, it cant different, the year is ok but may be I put 10/1 instead of 1/10 or mistaking pick 10/10 that is the worst thatn can happen but I have correctly on my forms and all other documents. Thans
Gentiger:

Supposing the date in question does not correspond to the one in his International passport, marriage certificate if married and academic records? Don't you see a potential problem there?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2012
Congrats bro...good luck on your interview...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2012
[quote author=saakeem2003]Thank you all for all your advice, may God be with U all, honestly speaking am not among those that doctor age and am the one that did it myself for both me and my wife, they later picked my wife and that is. I dont know why this complain.
I have read all your contributions and I will keep on expecting 2NL.
Thank U all and am still expectng
.If ur wife is d winner den its ur wife DOB u ll give 2 kcc not ur DOB
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2012
@seakeem2003. if ur wife is d winner i.e principal applicant it is her date of birth dt u ll give to kcc not ur own,i guess u gave ur own DOB dt was d reason kcc said d info u gave 2 dem those nt match.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@seakeem2003. if ur wife is d winner i.e principal applicant it is her date of birth dt u ll give to kcc not ur own,i guess u gave ur own DOB dt was d reason kcc said d info u gave 2 dem those nt match.
That is what I did, it is hers not mine, that is the reason why i was thinkg of mistake, for mine there can be no miskate
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2012
Good morning house,please is there anyone from Nigeria whoms case no will be current in Dec that has receive his or her 2NL.Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello house, Pls I wrote to KCC about the status of my form and I got this message

I supplied the requierd info and I got this:

I know the year of birth is correct because I used the same to check the result but the day or the month is what i dont remember may be I misplaced it during registration but I quoted the correct one in my DSC forms
pls what should I do? because I have sent to the almost 4 times now pls assist me God bless U all

Thanks

This is a rare case. Was it that someone entered the lottery for you? if No, just wait till ur 2nl comes out and sought that out with the CO. But if YES find out from the person that entered for you, and ask of the correct date of birth entered on ur behalf.also ensure u enquire using this format mm/dd/yyyy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2012
ferdiii:

It is high but for the past two years Nigerians have been enjoying CURRENT throughout but that in part means many people failed to claim their visas, or did not pursue their cases, so that plays the games of those on high numbers.So your number is well into next year but have you submitted? I know your case, waiting until December for your GCE results, that could slow down your case twice.

I dont think 17*** is a high case number, remember these case numbers are for all of Africa, NOT for Nigeria alone, this means from 0000* to 17*** is shared to all of the participating countries of Africa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2012
@fardiii @yembe. i also dont think 17000 CN is high even those wth 30000 CN reason is that if u re familiar wth 2012 dv forum we still had those that did their interview up till d last mnth september of d interview and they were given visas wth d look of thing i believe 100,000 ll be current ds yrs cos of d 2nd batch result slated for 22nd oct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2012
jidex001:

In a case whereby the applicant has just two credit in May/june and he has like 6grades in GCE. Those he has to still present the May/june like that

Just go along with it, if they ask you, you give them.So that you won't be going back and forth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2012
Insha Allah ama be current, insha Allah ama get my 2NL, insha Allah ama be interviewed, insha Allah ama get my american visa, insha Allah ama be in america b4 dis tym nxt year, insha Allah ama make it in america, AMIN... ALLAH HAS DONE IT...

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@fardiii @yembe. i also dont think 17000 CN is high even those wth 30000 CN reason is that if u re familiar wth 2012 dv forum we still had those that did their interview up till d last mnth september of d interview and they were given visas wth d look of thing i believe 100,000 ll be current ds yrs cos of d 2nd batch result slated for 22nd oct.

I said in spite of it all, Nigerians have been enjoying being CURRENT all through for the past two years.That doesn't mean a high number is not a high number.If I have 1676 and you have 60703 and we both got back to KCC on June 11th,2012, I got my Interview appointment Oct 18th,2012 to be interviewed December 10th,2012 and you are going to get your Interview appointment May 10th,2013 against interview date of July 20th,2013. What does that make of your number? High or low?

And unfortunately (I forbid) you never got any interview notification, that means no more visas, most people with low numbers or numbers before you were willing to pursue their cases and got the numbered visas. Case closed! This happened to my pal 3 yrs ago,Stanley was never called to interview and the fiscal year ran out.May be they are bringing in unclaimed visas from other regions nowadays or/and many people fail to claim their visas that is making everyone in Nigeria have a shot at it for two years or so running.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2012
g-busta:
Insha Allah ama be current, insha Allah ama get my 2NL, insha Allah ama be interviewed, insha Allah ama get my american visa, insha Allah ama be in america b4 dis tym nxt year, insha Allah ama make it in america, AMIN... ALLAH HAS DONE IT...

This wey you dey talk Allah Allah.....na America oh wey muslims no like oh. Hahaha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2012
femsoj: CONGRAT,WAT'S YOUR CASE NO PLS
14,0xx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2012
malcon:

This is a rare case. Was it that someone entered the lottery for you? if No, just wait till ur 2nl comes out and sought that out with the CO. But if YES find out from the person that entered for you, and ask of the correct date of birth entered on ur behalf.also ensure u enquire using this format mm/dd/yyyy

This is a typical case of someone entered on some else's behalf or a typical Nigerian playing with DOB.I don't even understand why on the latter.You are not applying to a job of DOB capping? Are you? He can only wait until his interview details come in and figure out what to say regarding the wrong DOB when being interviewed. If he is so lucky, the CO asked did you enter it yourself. The correct answer will be NO and go on from there. I want to believe the right DOB is on the DS and DSC forms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.