Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919779 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2012
I'm from Ethiopia and i win DV 2013. my case number is 2013AF000140xx when will be my interview ? i sent my forms in June 11 and DHL confirmed the delivery on 13th of June but i didn't received conformation about the delivery of my package yet? why it is late still now ? what is your anticipation for October cutt-off-number for Ethiopia last year it was 7000 do you think it will increase this year??
temmytanny i appreciate your help ...
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zedvneger(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2012
hey ,..i'm from Ethiopia too ,living outside and a winner as well wink an' i don't think you would get any confirmation, KCC doesn't provide one, unless you contacted 'em.
and i have no idea about the ' cutt-off-number'...i guess i should follow this post.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2012
@temmytanny: still on pgheart's issue. From her query, i think she said all she's having is the case number. My worry is this, how can she get the bar code sheet without a confirmation number even when she has confirmed from KCC & got to know dat her forms are yet to be received, as you've rightly advised??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2012
selam ze.dv.neger, did you ask them and get your conformation ?when did you send back your form.

selam lante yihun.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zedvneger(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2012
selam selam , i haven't asked , i just confirmed from DHL...nothing else. i've sent my form on May7 and DHL deliverd it on may14. that is all i know , i'm following from visa bulletin page. you would be called on Nov.2012 for an interview according to your CN. melekam edil !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2012
A question, Please Answer ASAP:

If there is mistake or lets say, if there is any difference between the original DV lottery entry and (122, 230) forms, does KCC informs for correction?

Please I really need to know the answer.

Example: online entry forms filed (Married) with two child, but (122, 230) filed as single.

Any Idea please response,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2012
ze.dv.neger, according to last years bulletin Ethiopian cut-off-number saw 10,000 in Nov, so i don't think i will be called in Nov/2012.
why you say Nov/2012? smiley

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2012
Leripa: @temmytanny: still on pgheart's issue. From her query, i think she said all she's having is the case number. My worry is this, how can she get the bar code sheet without a confirmation number even when she has confirmed from KCC & got to know dat her forms are yet to be received, as you've rightly advised??
wao!i got what you are saying. She is in tight corner if she doesnt have her confirmation number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zedvneger(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2012
oh sorry me, i mean December. Thanks to you...now i know what cut off number is..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2012
NP dear, but still my CN will be current in Jan according to last year cut-off-number not Dec ....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2012
temmytanny:

[b]Your case is very tough for me to answer my sister but i will give my honest opinion. Personally, i dont think the agent has returned your forms to KCC.If he has done so,then he must have written a date of marriage in it and he must have used your old passport photographs in the reply he sent to KCC and these two things are illegal. You passport photograph must be taken atleast within 6months and for him to use the old one,it may result into nullification of the forms he claimed to have sent to KCC. As for the marriage date,though that one can be arranged but i believe the embassy has a way of knowing such.

I know you want to keep your relationship and also get this VISA and i strongly believe you will get it. One major advantage you have now is that you have your CN with you. I would advice you to call KCC and use style to ask them if they have received your forms(that is the one the agent claimed to have sent).If they have done so,then its true that your agent has sent the forms but if they havent received the forms,then i would advice you to wait for like a week and call them again to confirm if they have received it. If they havent received it,then the ball is in your court.
You can then call the B.ullshit of the agent by filling your forms and send to KCC,forget about the address he used to help you apply then. please please,while you are doing this, make sure you play along with the agent.Tell him you have agreed to do the arrangee runs but he should give you a month to convinced your boyfriend to accept the RUNS. while you are buying time,the forms you have filled would have gotten to KCC for further processing. After which the agent will be powerless. please play smart oooo. I will give further advice as time goes on.[/b]
@pgheart pls go along with this advice. Its the smartest decision u can make. After confirming if he hasnt sent d forms, Tell him2give u about 2months to decide. The visa is urs dont be discouraged. Temmy i hail ur thinking.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2012
temmytanny:
wao!i got what you are saying. She is in tight corner if she doesnt have her confirmation number
thats true o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2012
Dear members of this form and temmytanny, i filled my sponsor name and address for question number 39(name and address of petitioner) of part II of DS-230 for my , my son and my wife's form now i have learned that petitioner is i my self (the winner). do you think this will create problem on my case.

and when will be my interview my CN is 2013AF00014xxx.

Thanks in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2012
imraneth: Dear members of this form and temmytanny, i filled my sponsor name and address for question number 39(name and address of petitioner) of part II of DS-230 for my , my son and my wife's form now i have learned that petitioner is i my self (the winner). do you think this will create problem on my case.

Thanks in advance.
pls send a mail to KCC so that it can be corrected
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2012
temmytanny : they didn't confirm whether they reciev my package or not, is that ok if i send the correction before they confirm ?

you mean email right?

Thanks again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2012
I think people should stop patronising all these so called agents. They don't influence the result of the lottery in any way, u can do it yourself people. Fill your forms online yourself, walk into a studio and have them take your picture then proceed to scan it or better still use your phone camera and do the adjustments on a pc. Don't let any agent hold u ransom. U won't be there when they enter the details online.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2012
oayombo: I think people should stop patronising all these so called agents. They don't influence the result of the lottery in any way, u can do it yourself people. Fill your forms online yourself, walk into a studio and have them take your picture then proceed to scan it or better still use your phone camera and do the adjustments on a pc. Don't let any agent hold u ransom. U won't be there when they enter the details online.

Guys in the house should please helpout when the 2014 application comes out. I will also be willing to help out esp in the area of cutting pasport to required size

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2012
imraneth: temmytanny : they didn't confirm whether they reciev my package or not, is that ok if i send the correction before they confirm ?

you mean email right?

Thanks again
yes,its okay
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2012
temmytanny:
pls send a mail to KCC so that it can be corrected
imraneth: Dear members of this form and temmytanny, i filled my sponsor name and address for question number 39(name and address of petitioner) of part II of DS-230 for my , my son and my wife's form now i have learned that petitioner is i my self (the winner). do you think this will create problem on my case.

Thanks in advance.

@temmytanny,I made the same mistake too I wrote my wife n daughter name on d petitioner on their form. So that mean I should email kcc about it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2012
owobabaisabella:

@temmytanny,I made this same mistake too I wrote my wife n daughter name on d petitioner on their form. So that mean I should email kcc about it.
yes,so that it will be on record that it wasnt on purpose
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2012
justwise:

I said the same thing

Thanks Justwise,if you go through the post again you will find out that was what I said;"scan your finger print".I realy appreciate you bro, and through this forum I can see there are still better Nigerian.thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2012
temmytanny: yes,so that it will be on record that it wasnt on purpose

Ok,will mail them now. Thanks so much Tee,left an offline for u yesterday n even called u.When u r online, pls buzz mi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
owobabaisabella:

I am not a native of great britain,just living here legally so I am eligible qualify as a nigerian. Anyway, thanks for ur help.

I know bro,but regarding to having your interview in uk,wasn't clear.That is why I said you should clarify ASAP by contacting kcc.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
owobabaisabella:

Ok,will mail them now. Thanks so much Tee,left an offline for u yesterday n even called u.When u r online, pls buzz mi.
ok but i dint see your offline
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I know bro,but regarding to having your interview in uk,wasn't clear.That is why I said you should clarify ASAP by contacting kcc.

Ok bro, will do just that. Thanks, I really appreciate ur reponse n hlp.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hello Temmy Tanny and other members,
Please I have a similar case like that of our friend. I used my uncle's name in USA as our petitioner. Do you think that might cause any delay or problem? Plase, I need you urgent reply. I have contacted KCC earlier for about two times now, I hope it will not affect us by contacting them often for one another corrections. Please, what can I do now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2012
remkay2012: Hello Temmy Tanny and other members,
Please I have a similar case like that of our friend. I used my uncle's name in USA as our petitioner. Do you think that might cause any delay or problem? Plase, I need you urgent reply. I have contacted KCC earlier for about two times now, I hope it will not affect us by contacting them often for one another corrections. Please, what can I do now?
i dont think it would affect you in any way
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
@Temmy Tanny,
Please, is it compulsory I should write the KCC to change the Petitioner. Though, I have seeen some people that filled it like that and they are in U.S now. I just want everything to go-on smootly that is while I am asking this question. I have sent my forms before I discovered this forum. Please, what else?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2012
owobabaisabella:

@owobabaisabella, remkay2012 & others: please don't forget to quote your confirmation number in the email you are sending to KCC to expedite their response. It is well. Peace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
temmytanny:
House, let's brainstorm on pgheart's issue in order to save her from the wicked and heartless agent. I believe there'll be a solution to her case.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Leripa: House, let's brainstorm on pgheart's issue in order to save her from the wicked and heartless agent. I believe there'll be a solution to her case.
pls is it confirmation num she has or which num
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
masterfarm:
pls is it confirmation num she has or which num
case no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.