Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? (16693 Views)

Hottest Female On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by aloib(f): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2006
hmm wheres the link of the thread, or u send it to me,
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2006
2fine4u, what gives girlfriend? where have u been.
& whats' new?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2006
she's been at the zoo
learning new tricks
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2006
efani, why would u say that? or maybe
i should rather ask, what do u mean?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Efani(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2006
lol
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2006
Christel babes don't even pay attention to that slowpoke grin i been doin good girl and i got pics fo u cuzz u been complainin about we girls not postin our own pics grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by micolala(m): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2006
Actually, I did the complaining 2fine4u.

This is not picture u posted removing ur head,face or hair
come on we`re wordy enough to look at ur face.

Now give us the full picture or Christel dont u think so?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2006
aahh mochacho grin how u gon put me on blast now? embarassed aint my full womanly figure tongue good enuf fo ya viewin pleasure? grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by micolala(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2006
Ahhh is that Asari Dokubo?How`s Niger delta?hope no kidnappings this morning?
Hope urn`t ugly facially?(no disrespect ma)or dont u know that the face is really important for a woman?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2006
lmao who's Asari Dokubo? well if u think my reason of cuttin off my face is cuzz am ugly facially then good fo u buh by man dont think so grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2006
ok Christel i took the pics down buh i will repost em when u online and maybe i will show both my face too since mochacho grin is complainin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2006
2fine, i'll be waiting to see them
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by momoney1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2006
hahaha, micolala you're a good observer, i was rather thinking she's Obj's daughter. but come think of what she(2fine4u) said those legs doesn't look sexy 2 me, or are they? shocked lol grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2006
mo money, i c u seekin fo attention. erry guy here always use me fo attention so i aint mad atcha grin and wat legs u talkin abt cuzz i aint seeing no leg on here or are u on crack?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Kadeejah(f): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2006
$hadex n teezy baby! grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2006
@ mo money
u kno what i just viewed your profile and u prolly older than my uncle and i can never argue wit my uncle. so nwa nna ndewo, i aint gon sweat u i would rather respect u so my hat goes off tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2006
deejah u got that right grin $hadex all the way
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by micolala(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2006
@2fine4u
The name Asari Dokubo is ur pet name remainber ?in case u ve forgotten.
d name itself is ok but the problem is the bearer(head of mlitant groups in nigeria).
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by iice(f): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2006
aloib all da way grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by micolala(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2006
what do u mean?start talking before I ,
hi iice, where`s ur pic?
Ok i understand.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2006
hi micolala, my pic? its on my prof. . .Am i not a hottie? grin grin
But glad you understand tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 4:23am On Aug 21, 2006
Christel babes here are some of the pics, since we keep missin each other online, i decided to post em so u can see em when u logon cheesy please poke nosers grin reserve your comments, the pics aint meant fo u neways tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 4:39am On Aug 21, 2006
here are some more Christel grin neways holla at me girl when u see them aite cuzz i'ma take em down.
like i said before any hater wannabe should save his/her smart ass comment the fotos aint fo ya grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 4:47am On Aug 21, 2006
these are the last ones grin ok fo who cares to kno, ya am bored that's why am postin this much fo her to see grin is u happy? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by iice(f): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2006
Girl, you got killah bod!! Rock on! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by nike4luv(f): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2006
no idea!
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2006
2fine,girl u rock, ur pics re gorgeous, i just saw them now
i love ur style, great booty, legs,
there re really nice & i'm v. impressed
gorgeous,gorgeous, gorgeous ggggiiiiirrrrlll, wink wink wink
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2006
hey Christel, i miss u girl. good u've seen my pics cheesy thanx for the comments gf, i try my best to look and dress smart cheesy
now i can take them down tongue
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by dondele(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2006
why do ppl lie alot?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2006
dondele what do u mean by why do people lie alot?
who re d people? com on be bold enough to say
who & what ur talking about. im waiting grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2006
hey Christel babes, i almost thot we were online together buh u offline. neways girl i'ma holla at u later cheesy stay gorgeous as always and u still haven't sent me those red shoes grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by nike4luv(f): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2006
don, whos lieing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Fill In The Blank / Which Key Leads To The Padlock? / Can you start And End A post With The Same Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.