Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? (16690 Views)

Hottest Female On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2006
2fine, girl,  i appologize 4 not even calling u as promised
i misplaced your num. i will defenately call u if u re-send it
to me. i promise u this time 4 real. besides i need your real
name,  u know, i can't call u & say please can i speak with
2fine4u, com on know, how would that sound?
u can always email me with my email add. 4 confidentiality sake
this pic is just for you. haters stay clear,  wink wink wink wink wink
holla @ me girl,   kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
more pic for you 2fine, okey,  remember what i said before?
all ya hatters.stay clear,  wink wink,, common ya know that
i still love u all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2006
dang girl that's hottt. i love the outfit so much. wow. ok i will send u my number via ya email. sry i cant stay long online wit u cuzz am at lunch break now and need to go back to work b4 my behind gets fired grin love u girl
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2006
2fine, thanks, i'll be waiting & i love u too sexy
latter,
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by dondele(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2006
@christel
you know what im talking about so dont act like u dont. by the way, u fine well well. one of the finest i have seen wont mind having a piece of ya anyday. tongue tongue tongue

@nike
christel knows what im talking about.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by nike4luv(f): 12:16am On Aug 23, 2006
um, its cul, see we have billions of fyne gals!
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2006
hey Christel, i just sent u an email so i will be expecting ur call cheesy love u girl.
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2006
2fine4u thanks sexy, i will keep in
touch as promised smiley smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by jayvinnie(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2006
Word cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by lakers: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2006
Dang Christel you look sexy, you goin make a brother go oh my
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2006
thanks lakers, but can we see a pic of u
besides we need to reveal our choices now.
it's about time we do exactly what d topic says.
lets make this fun people wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2006
2fine girl where u @? i missed u
holla @ me. that reminds me, i just posted
my bikini preview pics & i want u to view them
b4 i remove them under d topic
nigerian model v pretty marilyn nwene. let
me know when u see them alright?
chao kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2006
ok gf, i'ma go check em out rite now aite. miss ya too
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by 2fine4u(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2006
gurl i just saw the pics, so gorgeous oh. u got a nice body and am sure u model for bikini too cuzz u got it goin smiley
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by Ugwumba(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2006
clearly and unequivocally, CHRISTEL (u doubt it, check out the pics). grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2006
Ugwumba thanks im flattered, but loving it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by timmy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2006
i wonder what it takes to be listed as the one of the good looking dudes, cry. ugly guys lik eus shuld learn how to build our self confy undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2006
hello guys i missed u all  sooooooo muchcheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by MyPeace(f): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2006
Kia CHRISTEL is this what u hv turned ursef into? I will tell ur mama oooo grin grin

on a more serious note, we are talking about the best looking and not best NAKED!!
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by lioness(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2006
cool
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by marlet01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
??
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by lioness(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2006
lets see the pixs of the guy's
lets see them in G- strings grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by marlet01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2006
which guy is dat? undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by mukina2: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2006
lioness:

lets see the pixs of the guy's
lets see them in G- strings  grin grin

i second that grin cool
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2006
merry christmas to all my friends on nigerian
forum, love u all, MUAH!!!!!!

Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by jaybaby(f): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2006
Christal was with da ring showin?
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2006
jaybaby:

Christal was with da ring showin?

wassup girl? it's been long, anyway, what ring?
and why do u ask cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by jaybaby(f): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2006
Grt i'm cool, d ring on ya lft finger!
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by CHRISTEL(f): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2006
oh!!! that, u know what?, i will leave u in
suspence, SORRY!!!! LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by jaybaby(f): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ke Ke no probs i'm off abeg
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by mukina2: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2006
christel sweetie . .dnt mid gaybaby
oya come tell mei wnt tell anynoe . .wats the ring for grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Looking Male And Female On Nairaland? by jaybaby(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2006
Ok ok she wnt dere it? tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Fill In The Blank / Which Key Leads To The Padlock? / Can you start And End A post With The Same Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.