Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I No Be Atm Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Be Atm Machine (778 Views)

Why I No Longer Ask For A Lady's Number. / I No Fit Shout (18+pic) / I No Fit Laugh See (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I No Be Atm Machine by bingbagbo(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2012
i dont even know how to put this, its like all girls have turned beggars now.
play small romance with her and she go ask for money from you.
many girls have left demma guys only because dem no get money.girls u have to realise that, ur guy isnt an ATM machine or ur papa.why so much begging now? funny enough, even those girls in the working class also beg for money.listen gurls, love is not money ok?also note that, all the rich guys u see today were once poor.nonsense!
why this shameful attitude?

(1)

Separating Emotions And The Brain / Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? / Lagos: 'my Wife’s Pants Smell Of Semen’ - 39-year-old Estate Agent Tells Court

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5