Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. (6036 Views)

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Happy Birthday IDOWUOGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

And was it that same thunder that fired your father that made in serve jail term or the same thunder that fired your fingers that made you shoplift?

Frustrated gayyish son of a freaking retar*ded LovePeddler.
Hehe. . . Thunder is made for gay idiots like your father. I was trying to shoplift a brain for your father, at least i tried. embarassed Stop trying so hard to be st[i]u[/i]pid. I already know you are.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by deshclones(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2012
grin grin chai..NL dey sweet die..people sabi yarb sha..imagine acidtalk callin killz 3gay in one nd killz replyin I shoplifted a brain for ur dad.. been laffing so hard...chai people go think say I don craze finish..
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by neyostica: 7:50pm On May 03, 2012
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 7:53pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Hehe. . . Thunder is made for gay idiots like your father. I was trying to shoplift a brain for your father, at least i tried. embarassed Stop trying so hard to be st[i]u[/i]pid. I already know you are.

How won't I be stupid just tell me.

With all the devilish acts I have witnessed from your demonic family?

I family were the head (your miserable father) is an exconvict and a junky, 3 other immediate members of yours still serving jails terms, you being a pathetic and frustrated gay and child molester, who is also an amateur shop lifter.

Just tell me how I won't almost go insane pitying the predicament in your family.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2012
Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunz out of thread before Boko haram enter TAXI wait
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

How won't I be stupid just tell me.

With all the devilish acts I have witnessed from your demonic family?

[size=14pt]I family were the head[/size] (your miserable father) is an exconvict and a junky, 3 other immediate members of yours still serving jails terms, you being a pathetic and frustrated gay and child molester, who is also an amateur shop lifter.

Just tell me how I won't almost go insane pitying the predicament in your family.

At least you know you are st[i]u[/i]pid. . .+1

I family were the head? What's that incoherent bullshit, you dumbassed idi[i]o[/i]t!? angry

Exconvict blah, junky blah blah. . . You wish! Not everyone's family is as fccked up as yours. All those mistakes would have been avoided if your mom remembered to use a condom, cos i'm not sure your gay father can sire anyone. cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 8:02pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

At least you know you are stupid. . .+1

I family were the head? What's that incoherent bullshit, you dumbassed idi[i]o[/i]t!? angry

Exconvict blah, junky blah blah. . . You wish! Not everyone's family is as fccked up as yours. All those mistakes would have been avoided if your mom remembered to use a condom, cos i'm not sure your gay father can sire anyone. cheesy

This is just a tip of the iceberg.
Expect the full unedited version of your family history for all to see real soon.

Move back a5shole, before you pick my pocket. F*u*cking klepto
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by ijebabe: 8:03pm On May 03, 2012
Killz, why the sudden exit? angry angry angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

This is just a tip of the iceberg.
Expect the full unedited version of your family history for all to see real soon.

Move back a5shole, before you pick my pocket. F*u*cking klepto
Haha. . . where are you running to? Display the unedited version here already you fool. That is the purpose of this thread
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 8:11pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Haha. . . where are you running to? Display the unedited version here already you fool. That is the purpose of this thread

You are so busy typing with killz I'd that you are too tired to login with idowuogb I'd to support you.

Low life bas*tard!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 8:11pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

You are so busy typing with killz Id that you are too tired to login with idowuogb I'd to support you.

Low life bas*tard!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

You are so busy typing with killz I'd that you are too tired to login with idowuogb I'd to support you.

Low life bas*tard!
Yeah. . . That's the smartest thing you've said on this thread. . . But you are still a what? A FOOL!

Scratch that. . . A SMART FOOL!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by babsjnr(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^^ u a product of 15 different attempts of abortion, I guess d uncountable process to flush u has damaged ur skull

Goat!
wow
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 8:29pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Yeah. . . That's the smartest thing you've said on this thread. . . But you are still a what? A FOOL!

Scratch that. . . A SMART FOOL!

See the Irony of Life, it was actually the smart fool of nairaland that discovered your scam of using Jaybee (moderator), Sexkillz (the fuc*king lun*t*ic), idowuogbo (the freaking LovePeddler). A whole you 3 different unsuspected id's kwa? You are going to spend the rest of your life in kirikiri maximum prison just like your dad for this great deceit.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

See the Irony of Life, it was actually the smart fool of nairaland that discovered your scam of using Jaybee (moderator), Sexkillz (the fuc*king lun*t*ic), idowuogbo (the freaking LovePeddler). A whole you 3 different unsuspected id's kwa? You are going to spend the rest of your life in kirikiri maximum prison just like your dad for this great deceit.

Yes i'm Jaybee and Idowuogbo and Sexkillz. . . But you are a what? A FOOL! cheesy Do you know how many people refreshing this page per minute, being entertained by your unquantifiable stupidity?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 8:36pm On May 03, 2012
smh!!

Nairaland is indeed finished!

its really lost its value

smh!!

acidtalk in as much as you are trying 2 pass a point here
I can 100% bet that killer isnt jayboogyman nor that other counterfeit product you are
trying to pass across, that point is invalid although your other points stands out doe as valid tongue
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2012
190: smh!!

smh!!

I can 100% bet that killer isnt jayboogyman nor that other counterfeit product you are
trying to pass across, that point is invalid although your other points stands out doe as valid tongue
Will you shut up? I'm Jaybee. angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 8:45pm On May 03, 2012
190: smh!!

smh!!

190, Nairaland is finished because people like this Bast*ard called sexkillz exist in it.

My ONLY issue with this nitwit is why insult every single person (male) that post in this section.

People got scared and even discouraged from posting just because he will attack them.

I want to clearly show him I can make out time to get his a5s wipped out as well.

Once he minds his poverty stricken business, this place will be peaceful and return the once joyous section in this forum.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

190, Nairaland is finished because people like this Bast*ard called sexkillz exist in it.

My ONLY issue with this nitwit is why insult every single person (male) that post in this section.

People got scared and even discouraged from posting just because he will attack them.

I want to clearly show him I can make out time to get his a5s wipped out as well.

Once he minds his poverty stricken business, this place will be peaceful and return the once joyous section in this forum.
Like i said earlier and will repeat, the only time you'll make me stop is if you can stop your father from being gay. . . wink
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by acidtalk: 8:53pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Like i said earlier and will repeat, the only time you'll make me stop is if you can stop your father from being gay. . . wink

The way you are jumping from one thread to another like a mad man which you are, I bet you will soon get stroke.

Give your empty skull a little rest and try relax those gayyish finsgers of yours.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by killz802: 8:54pm On May 03, 2012
acid will you shut up, u r going abt it d wrong way. all dis novice sef!........... sexkillz is not jaybee and idowuogbo.......... his other ids are nlpolls, 1st Klass, troyjay, dr dickle, cindyrella and a host of others. ................u can make valid point regarding dt lucifer's finger print with d mustache of a tadpole but dnt soil innocent names in d process, esp a female dt i dnt like......... get ya facts right. i think i am d only one dt know him inside out. u for leave am for me, u no sabi anytin i swear angry.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

The way you are jumping from one thread to another like a mad man which you are, I bet you will soon get stroke.

Give your empty skull a little rest and try relax those gayyish [size=15pt]finsgers[/size] of yours.
It's fingers, you dumbassed dyslexic Idi[i]o[/i]t!

I thought you had a mission to make me change user names? Get to work fool and stop the unnecessary circumambulation. . .
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2012
killz802: acid will you shut up, u r going abt it d wrong way. all dis novice sef!........... sexkillz is not jaybee and idowuogbo.......... his other ids are nlpolls, 1st Klass, troyjay, dr dickle, cindyrella and a host of others. ................u can make valid point regarding dt lucifer's finger print with d mustache of a tadpole but dnt soil innocent names in d process, esp a female dt i dnt like......... get ya facts right. i think i am d only one dt know him inside out. u for leave am for me, u no sabi anytin i swear angry.
Here is to all you idiots who think they know me. . . Jesus Loves you finger fuckers! But stop being so jobless & st[i]u[/i]pidcheesy

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by killz802: 9:05pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Here is to all you idiots who think they know me. . . Jesus Loves you finger fuckers! But stop being so jobless & st[i]u[/i]pidcheesy

y not save d finger for fore play wit ya father before penetration........ u dis foolish wretched 6 feet toddler wit d iq of a bench warmer wit lumps in his fingers, face who u r dealing wit, u know i am too advance for u when i feel i need to tame d devil u dnt need to ask for ur medicine i will gladly treat u like d wild animae on leash. for now remain in ur cage wit rot iron and continue to feed on d feaces i left for u since last week, u no get work!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 9:10pm On May 03, 2012
ROTFLMFAOO!!

I kant laff abeg!!

killerkillz u don suffer- cheiii

Im pratically crying outta laffter here

to be honest sha- killz u don ova do sha -

i mean, all these for pucee - damn pucee is free and cheap

u wan bullar all NL ladies finish nor leave anyone for other guys to chop grin grin

ROTFLMFAOOO!! this is hilarious, Nairaland is indeed finished!

every tom d[i]i[/i]ck and emeka are now here
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2012
killz802:

y not save d finger for fore play wit ya father before penetration........ u dis foolish wretched 6 feet toddler wit d iq of a bench warmer wit lumps in his fingers, face who u r dealing wit, u know i am too advance for u when i feel i need to tame d devil u dnt need to ask for ur medicine i will gladly treat u like d wild animae on leash. for now remain in ur cage wit rot iron and continue to feed on d feaces i left for u since last week, u no get work!
Same old Same old. . . Upgrade your stupidity fool. . . I even forgot of your existence until you called my name on this thread like you Always always do. . . Why don't you open another thread for me boy. . . I have missed your threads about me. . . Killz802 You wanna be me right? Well you CANT! Don't bother replying this. . . I'll only reply you when you open a thread for me. . . This thread was created by your fellow shameless jobless idi[i]o[/i]t, acidyansh. So get to work. . . Imbecilic Arrow waffle!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 9:12pm On May 03, 2012
[quote author=killz802]

[size=18pt]y not save d finger for fore play wit ya father before penetration[/size]........ u dis foolish wretched 6 feet toddler wit d iq of a bench warmer wit lumps in his fingers, face who u r dealing wit, u know i am too advance for u when i feel i need to tame d devil u dnt need to ask for ur medicine i will gladly treat u like d wild animae on leash. for now remain in ur cage wit rot iron and continue to feed on d feaces i left for u since last week, u no get work!

I just saw this again and im pratically CRYING HERE AGAIN!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2012
190: ROTFLMFAOO!!

I kant laff abeg!!

killerkillz u don suffer- cheiii

Im pratically crying outta laffter here

to be honest sha- killz u don ova do sha -

i mean, all these for pucee - damn pucee is free and cheap

u wan bullar all NL ladies finish nor leave anyone for other guys to chop grin grin

ROTFLMFAOOO!! this is hilarious, Nairaland is indeed finished!

every tom d[i]i[/i]ck and emeka are now here
The more you try to sound coherent and relevant, the more foolish you look. . . Quit trying fool! Your relevance to me is 0.00%. . . Fcck off mate! wink
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 9:16pm On May 03, 2012
^smh!! bruv u really need to heed to the voices within

heed to those advices cos ure simply on the ride of ur life to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

too much of everytin dey say is bad - if not 4 anything - look up @ your age bruv

we are pratically age mates - ure even older with 2 years than myself but time nor dey we side no more

u kant continue like dis else breeze go blow your kpekus open - do u want to be 30 first before u decide been a man

or are u really dat drop out they keep sayin u are cool

just an advice, u can chooose 2 reply with insults or ignore, I have beta tins online do but those insults on u

gat me reekin with lafter

@Anonynmous et al

Biko, please ignore killer kills - hes just avin d fun of his life
ive been down that path for years just dat mine was much younger
irris nor gud fightin like some bunch of highschool girls - these are tins meant 4 ladies

we shud all learn 2 tolerate one another and killer d only advice 4 u is pls stop d insults
channel it into sending your CVs online, it wud be worth it @ d end of the day -

u can thank me later

1 Like

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2012
190: ^smh!! bruv u really need to heed to the voices within

heed to those advices cos ure simply on the ride of ur life to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

too much of everytin dey say is bad - if not 4 anything - look up @ your age bruv

we are pratically age mates but time nor dey we side no more

u kant continue like dis else breeze go blow pass u cool

just an advice, u can chooose 2 reply with insults or ignore, I have beta tins online do but those insults on u

gat me reekin with lafter
Coming from a fellow age mate with over 30,000 post on NL? You are a FOOL! When you were on NL tomfooling, i was busy with other important things. . . I had a life before Nl, and i do after NL. You just discovered a life so what is this nonsense you are spewing, fool? If you don't know me, Shut up and keep shut!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Killz3(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2012
190:

Biko, please ignore killer kills - hes just avin d fun of his life
ive been down that path for years just dat mine was much younger
irris nor gud fightin like some bunch of highschool girls - these are tins meant 4 ladies

we shud all learn 2 tolerate one another and killer d only advice 4 u is pls stop d insults
channel it into sending your CVs online, it wud be worth it @ d end of the day -

u can thank me later
Bro, i can employ you if you want. . . All you need to do is ASK! wink You can now proceed to shut up!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 9:23pm On May 03, 2012
^Exactly what i xpected from u and u replied with your usual trumpets

Thanks doe -

Im out,

Moderators ive tried settling dem but fools wud be fools anyday

im out - u guys can continue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot: How To Activate 20GB Free For 20naira On Mtn / How To Date A West African Man / How Is The Harmattan In Your Area This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.