Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. (6035 Views)

Seun Talk O! Nigerians Are Importing Garlic / Happy Birthday Idowuogbo / Happy Birthday IDOWUOGBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 03, 2012
anonymus1X1: i need to back out.....i didnt knw romance was brewing in d air....reality bro count ya self lucky to bag one of d strongest women on nl

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101: Viewing this topic: REALITY101(m), ~Killz~(m), slimyem(f), killz802, Booty4me, eldav(m), ijebabe, neyostica, [b]Bill Gate, mark zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris Hughes, President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Malia Obama, Hilary Clinton, Goodluck Jonatha, Joe Biden, my mom, dad, uncle Chris, my baby bro, 3 of my nieces, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Usher Raymond, Blue Ivy [/b]and 3 guest(s)

Classic: Now Trending

slap, smother, and drown yourself. grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 11:05pm On May 03, 2012
anonymus1X1: i need to back out.....i didnt knw romance was brewing in d air....reality bro count ya self lucky to bag one of d strongest women on nl

Don't get it wrong, Reality is one looser who's been trying very hard to attract my attention.
Bag who? Shiit! Hehehe, he can't even bag a fly.
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 11:06pm On May 03, 2012
[quote author=REALITY101][/quote]

guy i like am....case closed? abeg before i back out for una matter....how is her lips? sexy no bi so?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Quit following my asss nigga. You ain't my class puta! angry

You are 10000000 right. You are not my class cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 11:08pm On May 03, 2012
[quote author=REALITY101][/quote]

hehehee did you swallow the egg of a boar?
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

slap, smother, and drown yourself. grin

Dialing 911
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by anonymus1X1: 11:10pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101:

u knw i wanted to write u like hr.....i wrote i like hr undecided..........come abi goldieluks na mammy water lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by MrCork17: 11:11pm On May 03, 2012
OP. SAY NO TO DRUGS!!! undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

OP. SAY NO TO DRUGS!!! My mom refused while pregnant and look at the end result. undecided

sorry to hear. undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by MrCork17: 11:12pm On May 03, 2012
correction. Sexxxskilllz is not Jaybee. Sexxskillz is albino!! angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 11:13pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Classless copycat, quit fantasising about Goldie already. tongue
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 03, 2012
anonymus1X1:

guy i like am....case closed? abeg before i back out for una matter....how is her lips? sexy no bi so?

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by MrCork17: 11:14pm On May 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

sorry to hear. undecided

MsDarskin. please change yo picture: You very ugly. Please change it for yo country. cheers!undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Classless copycat, quit fantasising about Goldie already. tongue

In your daily wet dreams
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

MsDarskin. please change yo picture: You very ugly. Please change it for yo country. cheers!undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Hey roach, get the Bleep outta here
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 03, 2012
mr. cork <<<< gay donkey. maykes richaard cinimons look straight! angry
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by MrCork17: 11:20pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY. bro aint u gots hair dresser to go to? you g.a,y donkey! undecided
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 11:21pm On May 03, 2012
Meanwhile goldielucks congratulations on that stuff

Sorry i havent been in touch, I lost your # -
would definately try kipin in touch soonest

Im so proud of ya, kip it up!!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 03, 2012
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 03, 2012
190: Meanwhile goldielucks congratulations on that stuff

Finally found a man Yihaaaa! cheesy
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/695275[/img]

tongue

Copyright owner's permit
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 03, 2012

***time to sleep***
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Mumu
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 11:27pm On May 03, 2012

Thanks a billi!
Keep in touch brov,been ages.

Shut up reality ga.y blackbbino. When real peeps are talking, you hide!
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by MrCork17: 11:28pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY. bro aint you gots g.a.y conferece to attend? you still the nicest g.a.y dude in nairaland according to poll undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Goldieluks: 11:30pm On May 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Hahahahaha.
grin
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Copyright owner's permit

too damn bad. grin

mr. cork <<<realitay groupie. wink
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by 190: 11:33pm On May 03, 2012
Yea Goldie,

Its been ages, I would try gettin ur number off my expired sim
should talk 2 u by weekend!
I had 3 bottles when i heard the news
nice one - Na me remain among our crew but no body ready put head 4 road tongue tongue
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 03, 2012
Re: Seun Talk To Your Modderator JAYBEE (Sexkills/idowuogbo)To Stop WitchHunting Me. by cowgurl: 11:36pm On May 03, 2012
[quote author=Goldieluks] Hey Goldie, ow u bin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is The Harmattan In Your Area This Morning? / How To Date A West African Man / Hot: How To Activate 20GB Free For 20naira On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.