Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice (1083 Views)

2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by cycline404(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2012
There was an argument going on in our hostel. A girl came to visit the said finance, The girl offer to give him a condom but it was 2 out of 3 and she claim that was how she got it, could this be right.... That was the first time she will ever asked the guy to use a condom....

HERE IS THE ARGUEMENT IT DID NOT HAPPEN ON THE SAME DAY BOTH AT 2 DIFFERENT OCCASION IN THE SAME WEEK..... THE GIRL CLAIM THEY SHARED THE CONDOM TO HER FRIENDS AND THEY GAVE HER A PACK OF IT.....
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by mykejones(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2012
Wat did u jus type? Can u please give me the summarised version?
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 02, 2012
undecided
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Killz3(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2012
cycline404: There was an argument going on in our hostel. A girl came to visit the said finance, The girl offer to give him a condom but it was 2 out of 3 and she claim that was how she got it, could this be right.... That was the first time she will ever asked the guy to use a condom....
1.) How tha fcck is it your Business?
2.) How tha fcck is it my Business?
3.) How tha fcck is it anyone's business what they do in private? Gaddammit!
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 02, 2012
na wa o for these undergraduates.....!lmao
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Tyche(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2012
Crap Crap Crap
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by ifihearam: 8:23pm On May 02, 2012
@killz

Can't stop laffing. You are somfin else sha
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Exponental(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2012
Factory error....slipped off.....blablabla
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Daadaaa: 9:04pm On May 02, 2012
Lwkmd!!! Ya all r cracking me up wit ur comments,dnt even knw wot to say now.but really,how is it ur business?who's complaining?stop drinking panadol for d guy's headache.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Spy360(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2012
kiss
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Samxiulee: 10:32pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

this guy no go kill person. grin grin grin
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Condom Found In Her Bag Twice by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Lol. OP you need to put your nose in your books son.

(1) (Reply)

She Expected Dubai Goodies: He Brought Agege Bread! / . / Strictly For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.