Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano (10972 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano by ZUBY77(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2012
ConcernMan:

I have followed your comments for about a year now in alomst all information medias in the internet: vanguard, punch to mention but a few.I noticed you have that sahararepoters attitude (unrepentant persimist) who will never see anything goood with government. I am not saying that being a government critics is wrong but honestly you are being highly unreasonable about it.

Actually i am totally in support of government when they do the right things. Nigeria is a place where people use police and security agents to scam and even threaten others. People use vigilante groups to settle land matters. There are no working laws here. Therefore i like to be sure of something before passing judgements.
Thanks for following me , i am flattered.
Re: SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano by dcadr(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2012
Let wait and see where this lead to. Is this a means to an end?
Re: SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 02, 2012
You mean say no Gbao Gbao bombing Mode for naija again ??
~Bluetooth:

Does that mean there will be no more explosion ?

nice kuesion ...LMAO grin
Re: SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano by Freksy(m): 11:29pm On May 02, 2012
We have deviated greatly from the subject.
Re: SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano by Freksy(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2012
Could this be the beginning of an end to B/H?
Re: SSS Arrest Suspected Supplier Of Bomb Materials In Kano by Ganys: 11:41pm On May 02, 2012
Freksy: Could this be the beginning of an end to B/H?
I hope so....May God helpthe security agents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For / Buhari Presides Over FEC, Swears In New INEC Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.