Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Generator Sounds Can't Let Me Sleep. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generator Sounds Can't Let Me Sleep. (735 Views)

Protesters Sleep On The Road To Demand Saraki's Resignation / Africa And AK47: Why Continent Can't Let Goof Kalashnikov / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Sounds Can't Let Me Sleep. by 1025: 11:47pm On May 02, 2012
can't these wicked animals at the head of this country be kind enough to give us light and continue in their stealing attitude. why can't God struck these beasts dead? can't they die like abacha?
Re: Generator Sounds Can't Let Me Sleep. by CyberG: 5:29am On May 03, 2012
Stop being stupid.e! How can you have power if you think they can continue stealing? Are Nigerians becoming MORE stupid because of the spell of poverty? Look, some places around here pay approximately the equivalent of N 3000 per month for all the power they use 24 x 7 x 365 but you guys love retarded shoeless school child as president so live with your choice.
Re: Generator Sounds Can't Let Me Sleep. by Gbawe: 7:23am On May 03, 2012
CyberG: Stop being stupid.e! How can you have power if you think they can continue stealing? Are Nigerians becoming MORE stupid because of the spell of poverty? Look, some places around here pay approximately the equivalent of N 3000 per month for all the power they use 24 x 7 x 365 but you guys love retarded shoeless school child as president so live with your choice.

A tad harsh my guy. 1025 has never supported Jonathan.
Re: Generator Sounds Can't Let Me Sleep. by Mavor: 8:29am On May 03, 2012
You need a massage from a Calabar girl every night to be able to sleep. grin

(1) (Reply)

Should Jonathan Run In 2015? / Why Others Don't Invest In Igbo States? / Where Is Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.