Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria (15872 Views)

Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba / How Do I Shop In Usa And Receive Goods In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by kid7soccer(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Umarlulu:
so many things here will surely bring money for you let me give some examples,onions,dried catfish,palm oil, phone's and accessories, Irish potatoes bring money more 1k could be sold at give away price 6k.
k bro thank alot
Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by Umarlulu: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
kid7soccer:
k bro thank alot
if you come over you can ask of the gold yourself the type gram and prices, men/women wear's I suggest Togo.
Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by kid7soccer(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Umarlulu:
if you come over you can ask of the gold yourself the type gram and prices, men/women wear's I suggest Togo.
ok, thanks alot
Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Umarlulu:
not necessarily with passport by road just pay extra 2k

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
H
Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by Forex4u(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
kid7soccer:
Am deeply in search of nigerian quality material wear like Adire etc, i bought one for myself in 2014 from a friend it was beautiful and i still wear it till now. I think it be good for business cause people have been asking me to bring it. If i no were to buy it in bulk, am sure to make profit from it.

Contact James for large quantity of adire and tye & dye designers wares on
ZERO EIGHT ONE ZERO ONE TWO ZERO EIGHT TWO TWO EIGHT
Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by oriflamebaby1(f): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op i will be in Accra ghana on thursday. Can we hook up cos i am looking for business partners in ghana?

2 Likes

Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=oriflamebaby1 post=5362050
Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by mendelsmattress: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

Re: Are Goods In Ghana Cheaper Than Nigeria by tjdmlr: 10:46am On May 02, 2020
Umarlulu:
try and buy something from Nigeria down here to Ghana you will make a lot of money but never buy something here to Nigeria because our naira don't have value for now,am still reminding you bring something from Nigeria for now don't forget.
Hello
Kindly assist me with your email
I need to discuss with you
Mine is tijanidamilare1234@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nasty Experience In Doing Business With Planet One By Eric Nwoko / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? / 10 Types Of People You Find In The Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.