Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today (18318 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 03, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Yes a responsible woman should! Have u eva tot that she probably was r.aped or something.. Or probably the man that got her pregnant wasnt ready to marry her? This things happen. So she should end her life cos of that..

Shes not married now, doesnt mean she has no right to happiness.. Shes clearly happy, so lets leave it at that. Alot of women are dying in their marriages, sadder than the word sad! If she choose to stay single and remain happy its her cross..

Whatever. . . . .there is no point tripping over her life.just wondering wondering what has happened to morality in this world.Lawd,have mercy. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 1:47pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Any child born outside wedlock is a bastaard to me. grin grin i'm sure you wont want to go this lane babe ?
troublemaker,I don't have power for you today,so dey your own abeg tongue.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by jadelyn007(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Yes a responsible woman should! Have u eva tot that she probably was r.aped or something.. Or probably the man that got her pregnant wasnt ready to marry her? This things happen. So she should end her life cos of that..

Shes not married now, doesnt mean she has no right to happiness.. Shes clearly happy, so lets leave it at that. Alot of women are dying in their marriages, sadder than the word sad! If she choose to stay single and remain happy its her cross..
u're ryt on point there.marraige doesnt guarantee happines!

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by ava1989(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Hysterics,I didnt know some women her happy even when their daughters dont know their fathers.
Dude, don't be retarded jor! Did the daughter tell u she didn't know her father?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On May 03, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

I am making it official now; will you be my wife and bear me ten boys ?
Ten wetin?jesu onye obi ebere bia zoputa'm.

Mba kwa biko,besides i can't marry a priest tongue.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 03, 2012
freecocoa: Ten wetin?jesu onye obi ebere bia zoputa'm.

Lmao @ i cant marry a priest.i fit apply ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2012
Easybaby: na lie, she is not 33 . . . no fucking woman will tell her actual age grin
What about the hospital where she was born? Don't they have records? Doesn't she have a birth certificate?
Just because YOU lie about your age doesn't mean every woman does. You're alone on that honey. Style up!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by achi4u(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Any child born outside wedlock is a bastaard to me. grin grin i'm sure you wont want to go this lane babe ?
what is wedlock?
did your grand father wedlockgrin,if not it means that your a grandson of a bastaaaaaard.
Hence,wedlock is invented or borowed from obodo oyibo.
think
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by kornel: 1:59pm On May 03, 2012
congrats luv
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by kilimanjaro(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is her ''football age'',she is 45 years old for real.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 03, 2012
achi4u: what is wedlock?
did your grand father wedlockgrin,if not it means that your a grandson of a bastaaaaaard.
Hence,wedlock is invented or borowed from obodo oyibo.
think

even African traditions recognize concept of marriage than any other.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 2:02pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lmao @ i cant marry a priest.i fit apply ?
You want to start 3rd world war abi? Cat and rat dey live together peacefully?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Just wondering wondering what has happened to [b]morality [/b]in this world. Lawd, have mercy. tongue

Was she "immoral" in that she had s[i]e[/i]x outside marriage? Or in that she decided to keep the baby rather than abort?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 03, 2012
Godsave9ja:

May God grant you more favor.

So You are Genny and of course you know you are more than 33 tongue....hey 37 will be a better deal grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by achi4u(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2012

you must marry a priest ooo!,so that you will be chopping okuko eji gwo ogwu and eat ji asuru asugringringrin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by achi4u(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

even African traditions recognize concept of marriage than any other.
Daz African traditional marriage rite not really "white wedlock"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by hammedkola(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2012
BlueBarbie:

Marriage isnt everything..all that matters is her happiness. Shes successful and has a daughter, and most importantly happy.

Long life and prosperity jenny.

Forget that; "A woman without an husband is like a king without a crown"

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Basildon1(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Most bastaards dont know their fathers especially when the woman got pregant at a very young age ! Do you know her husband ?

Cool story, bro. Got another?

With this important observation of yours, you may proceed to the nearest cash point to withdraw some cash. Dont hesitate to clap your hands on the way there.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On May 03, 2012
achi4u: you must marry a priest ooo!,so that you will be chopping okuko eji gwo ogwu and eat ji asuru asugringringrin
Tah ekwensu gabiga mu na azu tongue.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by juman(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2012
Happybirthday to her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2012

Bia nwa Awka,jili nwayo aburom onye na efe alusi mana amam OMENANI ofuma. Beside,if you marry me and bear me ten boys i will give OZO title to every single one of them and also bestow ODU title on your fine self. How would you feel to wake up to names like "ijele nwanyi", "omuma asa aru" ,"nwanyi odu" , "ezi ogelidi"; "lolo", " eze nwanyi" and more uplifting names. Think about NOBILITY when you think of me. And guess what, you will still be married into your prestigious culture and tradition. Think about it very well,sister.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by achi4u(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2012
freecocoa: Tah ekwensu gabiga mu na azu tongue.
but you can change the old fashion way to a modernise Lolo nwunye nri dibia(priest)...driving your jeep with ugbene okuko and ego ayori n'isi gigrin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2012
achi4u: but you can change the old fashion way to a modernise Lolo nwunye nri dibia(priest)...driving your jeep with ugbene okuko and ego ayori n'isi gigrin

Seriously dude,you dey spoil my game,biko. I gotta nab this chic so play positive. Ejim chukwu ayo gi!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 3:05pm On May 03, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Bia nwa Awka,jili nwayo aburom onye na efe alusi mana amam OMENANI ofuma. Beside,if you marry me and bear me ten boys i will give OZO title to every single one of them and also bestow ODU title on your fine self. How would you feel to wake up to names like "ijele nwanyi", "omuma asa aru" ,"nwanyi odu" , "ezi ogelidi"; "lolo", " eze nwanyi" and more uplifting names. Think about NOBILITY when you think of me. And guess what, you will still be married into your prestigious culture and tradition. Think about it very well,sister.
Biko rapu okwu and kedu onye gwaru yi na'm bu nwa awka?

Anyways afa otutu mu bu obiarunaku so you can imagine what its like, mana i don't fancy all those stuff and don't need such titles,they don't impress me,try someone who cares about all that.tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by freecocoa(f): 3:07pm On May 03, 2012
achi4u: but you can change the old fashion way to a modernise Lolo nwunye nri dibia(priest)...driving your jeep with ugbene okuko and ego ayori n'isi gigrin
Did i tell you my dream is to be ojiefi? And even if it is,did he tell you he is from Awka?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by farolee(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is her ''football age'',she is 45 years old for real.
33 ko 18 ni,that old woman?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Tgirl4real(f): 3:12pm On May 03, 2012
Mukina,

You have certainly run outta ideas for the home page undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Tgirl4real(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2012
farolee: 33 ko 18 ni,that old woman?

She is actually 33. She attended my sec sch for her JSS classes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by achi4u(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Seriously dude,you dey spoil my game,biko. I gotta nab this chic so play positive. Ejim chukwu ayo gi!
sir i know you're a modern priest with laptop or classy phone but as a priest___oputara na ijighizi okuko na oji eme omena ala?
am insupport of your move to marry that____omalicha nwaada igbo ji eme onu.
we cant loose any of them again to___ndi boko haram(ndi ugwu)ma obu ndi ofeeeeemanu(Yoruba).
plz fix the date for formal introdonkowagringrin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by alex406(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2012
Happy Bday Diva,may you live longer than your mates.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today by Zainaby: 3:39pm On May 03, 2012
undecided
~Bluetooth:

Whatever. . . . .there is no point tripping over her life.just wondering wondering what has happened to morality in this world.Lawd,have mercy. tongue
your Ignorance is just pitiful, i mean, people like u dont even deserve logical explanation.... "nod head" Sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released / Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.