Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) (12569 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: Trying very hard not to laff!

ID babes vs 007, make una 2 go church naw grin grin
Are animals allowed in church? shocked
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are animals allowed in church? shocked
you gree say you be animal? tongue undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: Trying very hard not to laff!

ID babes vs 007, make una 2 go church naw grin grin
lol!

Efe...make u no hold your laugh oo...cos is good 4 ur health.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
But the so called joke is in very bad taste angry

Dani, abeg carry Jackie & 007 go sexy@lity section now-now undecided
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2012
lalaosky:
lwkmd..u forgot to add baby infant jesus or friggin lady gaga..lol...that gurl dealt with idowu but i trust idowu to come back stronger...*grabs a bottle of alomo.let the cursings begin*
Word battle wiv minors aint my thing. Btwn! Dats a HE!

U new to j sec aren't u? U so gullible.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

i no..jes cheering them up...both him and jackstove are both she.male...lol...na yoke o
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

infact I need to see u ooo Idowu....U know âm å scientist....ave been working hard to win å Noble Prize in my research....I might just have å breakthrough if u allow me work on ya multicoloured arsss.
Let me tell d whole word that it is genetically possible to have å 64 inches yanshh flashing with different colours....
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
bright007: infact I need to see u ooo Idowu....U know âm å scientist....ave been working hard to win å Noble Prize in my research....I might just have å breakthrough if u allow me work on ya multicoloured arsss.
Let me tell d whole word that it is genetically possible to have å 64 inches yanshh flashing with different colours....
Hahahaha! Funny! undecided undecided undecided

Msteeew!

Dry....
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2012
**Bright carries å very big chain....with padlock....made sure nobody was inside this brothel/hotel/spa/joint etc..except yellow nose/black yanshhh/red arsse/blue eyes/brown kitty/violet legs etc....finally locks down this thread.

Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
See bad belle in action. grin grin grin

THREAD UNLOCKED!!
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
^ dats my gal! Fire burn all d excrembres and haters.

U neva jam o! cool
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
^
Idowuogbo: ^ dats my gal! Fire burn all d excrembres and haters.

U neva jam o! cool
shattap over dia, you 35 yrs old NCE student! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 1:48am On Aug 03, 2012
^^ Papa you never sleep?? shocked shocked grin

How you take know say she be 35 yr old NCE student? undecided cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ dats my gal! Fire burn all d excrembres and haters.

U neva jam o! cool
which fire are u talking about?...Is it d one from ya black/red arse or brown/ash/violet coloured kitty?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by larride(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2012
*Storms into bar angrily* where is this bar man..... Abeg serve me 3 bottles of sharwama and a hot plate of gulder.....sharp sharp
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
larride: *Storms into bar angrily* where is this bar [i]wo[/i]man..... Abeg serve me 3 bottles of sharwama and a hot plate of gulder.....sharp sharp
my dear, you no dey look menu or your eye na for fancy

What she has on the menu is. . .
BJ (very costly) cheesy
rough lap-dance
strip-dance
arse-tapping
pelvic region massaging
nyaaanshing. . .

Choose one! cheesy
cheesy
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by EfemenaXY: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
^^ You're soooo dirrrrrrrrrrty!! embarassed

Shikena! lipsrsealed
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by larride(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
jackpot: my dear, you no dey look menu or your eye na for fancy

What she has on the menu is. . .
BJ (very costly) cheesy
rough lap-dance
strip-dance
arse-tapping
pelvic region massaging
nyaaanshing. . .

Choose one! cheesy
cheesy

Hey Mr man, you are not the bar man *break sharwama bottles on his head* runs out of the bar....... grin grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
larride:

Hey Mr man, you are not the bar man *break sharwama bottles on his head* runs out of the bar....... grin grin
bro, juss dey there dey pretend as if the thing no hungry you. . .

Very soon now, her BJ daily subscription go quick finish. . .
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by larride(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
Passing by on my new bike.
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
jackpot: bro, juss dey there dey pretend as if the thing no hungry you. . .

Very soon now, her BJ daily subscription go quick finish. . .
cheesy cheesy grin
haaaaa...cousin....I have subscribed to her yearly BJ premium pack....Its worth value for money...I learnt arse yanshing has been suspended due to over subscription
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Ogininafio1(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2012
@bright007? Idowu collect ya bf ni? Y u won hack am down by all means? U go soon win nobel prize for 'winchie o!'
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2012
Ogininafio1: @bright007? Idowu collect ya bf ni? Y u won hack am down by all means? U go soon win nobel prize for 'winchie o!'
shattap over dia, you Idowu's torn oversized pant mender! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2012
Ogininafio1: @bright007? Idowu collect ya bf ni? Y u won hack am down by all means? U go soon win nobel prize for 'winchie o!'
Hack gini? Dem no reach... All na try and error!

Anyways.... Oga, bar never open o! U go manage cup of tea?
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by bright007(f): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Cup of wat?....why u wan change âm?... dat guy need å lap dance or kpekus massage....
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by jackpot(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

ain't you gonna give him a well-deserved BJ

If it's El now, you go rush come give him an earth-shattering BJ package. Id, you don dey do partial ooooo
cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) by larride(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
When this bar go open sef? Mtchew.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Akpors And Father / Finally Psalm 23 In Nigerian Pidgin / 17 Funny But True "QUOTES"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.