Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered (14373 Views)

Happy 60th Birthday To Governor Adams Oshiomohole / Oshiomhole Accuses Police Of Killing Olaitan- Leadership.ng / Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Gbawe: 3:56pm On May 04, 2012
Orebukola: rip to d deseased, one tin here i do not support is wat pple are posting abt pdp as killer, bola tinubu and co killed funsho williams at lagos notin was said, d so called bola ige and d ad pple killed one olagbaju of ife a pdp man and a friend to omisoro u did not talk,if u can't be fair in ur comments is beta u hold ur peace.

What a display of crass idiocy. If you have conclusive proof, to back your asinine talk, why not go to the Police? You are the same poster who pronounced idiotically that:
am sori 4 teling pple dis but a fact we must all acept d so called ACN are d beta player at killing,

Now tell us how many killings of prominent politicians the ACN had a hand in to back your senseless and moronic announcement.

Marshall Harry, Bola Ige, Dipo Dina, Eleweomo et al where killed by the ACN not so?
Was it the ACN that armed the boys in the ND who later became a menace to society ?
Is it the ACN currently sponsoring the political arm of Boko Haram now killing Nigerians ruthlessly?

Some of you just open your mouth to talk idiotically because of the freedom of speech and anonymity the internet affords you. No political Party in Nigeria, or perhaps even the world, matches the PDP in terms of pure evil. The birth of ND militancy and the menace of Boko Haram today confirms how inhumanly bloodthirsty the Party is.

Yet there is no manner of nonsense we will not hear today simply because the PDP , hated thoroughly yesterday, has new clannish, bigoted and confused fans eager to launder the Party's image because of the perception that defending the PDP equates to defending "their son" Ebele Azikiwe. Arrant nonsense akin to defending hell because a relative now lives there.

http://saharareporters.com/article/pdp-boko-haram-and-their-2015-succession-politics

PDP Boko Haram And Their 2015 Succession Politics
Posted: May 1, 2012 - 17:47
By Obinna Akukwe

The recent revelations by the National Security Adviser at the South-South Economic Summit in Asaba, Delta State that the PDP politicians are responsible for the Boko Haram continous atrocities has become a bone in the neck for the PDP. Recent information revealed that that there is pressure on President Goodluck to sack Patrick Azazi.

The comments of Azazi is nothing new because many people who are monitoring the activities of Boko Haram from a discreet distance including the writer have already made all these observations between the time of UN headquarterbombings and the Madalla Christmas Bombings. It was the frustrations at how government was footdragging on the issue of naming and exposing the sponsors of Boko Haram inside the PDP that led to the above article first published on the 2nd of February by thenigerianvoice.com.and by other media organisations. Azazi only reiterated what all informed sources including the PDP,CPC,ACN chieftains are aware of .By the time you are through you will understand that the ruling party actually has a syndrome of perpetual deception of which probably the Mountain of Fire Ministry (MFM) need to be contacted to conduct proper 21 day deliverance on them from the spirit of lies,pretentions and deception. Below is the replication of the article.

The Boko Haram as presently constituted has three wings. The pro-sharia Boko Haram which is the offshoot of the one led by late Alhaji Yusuf, the All Queda Boko Haram which is sponsored by Arab support and the Peoples Democratic Party Boko Haram which wants to prevent President Goodluck from contesting for a second term in 2015 or stifle his seven year tenure elongation bid. My analysis is to dissect the PDP Boko Haram and the lies they have fed Nigerians.

This party called the PDP is a bundle of deceit. The name Peoples Deceptive Party actually depicts them. When a criminal is in a locality and visits theft on the unsuspecting locals, the only way to avoid detection is to point in another direction as the search for the criminal ensues. The criminal blames the stranded traveler who lodged in a nearby motel or the stranded trader who slept in the market square or even the mentally deranged who lives near the sewage pit. This is the formula the PDP have used to make Nigerians look the other way while seeking for sponsors of Boko Haram.

[size=14pt][b]Senator Ali Ndume is PDP, Inspector General of Police Ringim that supervised the escape of principal suspect bomber in Suleija on Christmas day is PDP, Zakari Biu the Commissioner of Police who executed the escape plan is PDP, the Christmas bomber is PDP registered in his village. PDP governors pays tithe to Boko Haram . The gun runner, Comrade Nuhu Mohammed , arrested for supplying arms to Boko Haram militants is PDP. His phone contacts revealed affinity with members of the Federal Executive Council, National Council of State and other PDP chieftains. The list is endless and it all points to the same source , the ruling party.

The opposition especially Congress for Progressive Change and Action Congress of Nigeria have asked the ruling party umpteenth times to unmask those behind Boko Haram. It is common knowledge within the opposition parties that the ruling party is using the Boko Haram to get at each other. The problem is that it gets far deeper than meets the eye. The PDP cannot afford to expose their Boko Haram members for fear of political recession. The entire nation is fed with lies while the bloodletting continues.

[/b][/size]
Immediately after the bombings of the United Nations headquarters in Abuja, intelligence reports indicted high level friends of government in the executive, legislature, senior party officials, elder statesmen and security officers including retired ones. It is expected that President Goodluck will seize the opportunity of the uproar and outrage against the bombings to confront the indicted senior members of the party. Instead he chose to appeal to some of them to turn a new leaf. Emboldened by presidential timidity the murderers recruited more high level personalities, hitherto sitting on the fence, into the murderous chess game.
Their strategy is to make the nation state unsafe, ungovernable for president Goodluck until he forgets his ambition of either a second term in office or the seven year tenure elongation plot. The PDP politicians in the North merely tolerated President Goodluck during the months and weeks to the presidential elections. There was so much funds to be shared in 2011 that they elected to stuff their pockets first before thinking of 2015.

With hundreds of billions of naira used to purchase the northern PDP and with their pockets filled to the brim, they decided to start where they stopped. Where did they stop? They stopped when they sensed that the failure of President Goodluck to win the party ticket will likely result to his being non-partisan and thereby conducting a free and fair election at all levels. With the political realignment and discontent in the core north, a free and fair election will favor the opposition CPC. This will drive them into political oblivion and irrelevance and as such the option of free election is not desirable. Secondly the PDP politicians are not sure yet of what a Buhari presidency will do to the thieving elites. The only safe option was to swim or sink with Goodluck. Having secured their position, relevance and offices, they have resumed the zoning battle with a new coloration. The agenda is that this ‘Goodluck should not be given a breather until he wipes off any ambition beyond 2015 from his Ijaw mind’. They are yet to come to terms that a shoeless Nigerian would lord over their aristocratic birthright.

The Nigerian security forces especially the State Security Services and the Directorate of Military Intelligence have shown rare professionalism in tracking and monitoring the sponsors of Boko Haram. The problem is that the number of high profile personalities involved is such that only a presidential order would close up the matter. The President is yet to give the much awaited orders because of fear or religious, ethnic and sectional twists and propaganda. In such cases you cannot blame the monitoring agencies when the authority to enforce is not appropriately delegated. The escapist option is to blame the opposition parties.

Governors Babangida Aliyu and Rabiu Kwakwanso of Niger and Kano respectively deserve commendations because they have refused to accept Boko Haram insurgents hanging around their political space. Part of the attacks on these two states was to hit back at the intransigence of the duo over what others are condoning.

Their 2015 succession politics is not my headache because only God knows what would happen in 2015. The problem is that their succession chess game is leading to the death of numerous shoe and shoeless Nigerians and creating a pathological hatred between the Christians and Muslims of this country and the north and south of Nigeria, a trend which if not arrested, will lead to a civil war.

The Sharia Boko Haram could be checkmated by security agents, the Al-queda Boko Saram is containable by foreign military collaboration but the PDP Boko Haram could only be checkmated by northern elders or the leader of the party itself, President Goodluck. Feelers from the state House suggests a presidential helplessness and as such I deem it fit to suggest that PDP elder statesmen like Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar, Shehu Shagari, Alex Ekwueme, Joseph Wayas, Theophilus Danjuma and others who came to his rescue during the Yar’adua cabal face off should be invited to talk sense into their party men before they drag us all into armaggedon.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by PhysicsQED(m): 4:25pm On May 04, 2012
RIP

This sh1t is getting crazy. Oshiomhole better increase his security.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2012
Am suspecting PDP. Its the only killer party i know of for now.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by shittuyusuf(m): 4:56pm On May 04, 2012
Orebukola u fall my hand,hw can u split ds kind of wordz? Hw cn smbdy in prison assassinate pa
Akintola, ĩ think itz unfair 2 pa Awos memory nd his contribution 2 d development of YORU'§ raise nd Nig in general ,4rm my own knwledge wat ĩ cn recall 4 nig history, ĩ thk it'z ONYEWEC brotha AGU IROSI who stage coup de ta,den afta assassinate all political leadaz, cn smbdy tell watin concern Awo wit all ds shit. So am beggin una don't compare Him wit all dos agberos 'tout' like babagida,obasanjo,tinubu, jonathan,abacha,saraki'§ etc u pple calld una leadas bcoz his work still de echo till 2day in yoru'z land. Even nobdy in nig eida present or past can not stand his profile. @onyewec , u too fall my hand ♈ doin wat u re accosin smbdy doin coz orebukola quote dos not ve root in nig history S let υя mind judge u. Will not say more dan dt
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Kilode1: 5:10pm On May 04, 2012

. . they just wasted him for nothing.

Leadership potential wasted for nothing, makes no sense sad

Born in Ilorin, Kwara State. Mr. Olaitan Oyerinde is the Principal Private Secretary to the Comrade Governor. Mr. Olaitan attended the University of Lagos and holds B.A in Mass Communication. A career trade unionist, he started his trade union career with the Iron and Steel Senior Staff Association of Nigeria. He was also the Chairman of Lagos State branch of the Campaign for Democracy (CD). In 2001, he joined the Nigerian labour Congress (NLC) and is currently, the Deputy General Secretary and is on leave of absence in order to join Comrade Adams Oshiomhole led administration to deliver the dividends of democracy to the people of Edo State. He is married

RIP bro.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by AlusiOkija: 5:26pm On May 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

It just showed how fooolish and inhuman you are;playing oxymoron with a man that was murdered ? tongue long hiss

I would have called you the 'O' word, but all the Yoruba mods on nairaland have got an e'rection for me!! So I will let you slide today!!

Wait till Okija Juju gets out!! cool
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2012
Is that not Tony Anenihs state Mr Fix it?
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onyewec3: 5:47pm On May 04, 2012
Demdem: Am suspecting PDP. Its the only killer party i know of for now.
Mr man,e be lyk say u be primary schul drop out.d person dat was killed was a private secretary and have no influence on PDP.don't u think some pple within oshiomole's camp might be interested in d same position and d only way dey can get dere is to eliminate d guy?didn't ur empty brain think in dis direction.even in most big establishment,sme subordinates do charms to get rid of there superior so dey can get d plum position! Dis is Nigeria where d impossible happens.so dnt point accusing fingers on PDP because d rest will point directly to u(oshiomole's camp)
A word is enof for d wise
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onyewec3: 5:48pm On May 04, 2012
Alusi Okija:

I would have called you the 'O' word, but all the Yoruba mods on nairaland have got an e'rection for me!! So I will let you slide today!!

Wait till Okija Juju gets out!! cool

Don't mind dis confused foolish scumbag.ur way just remind me u will not be less dan T-bag in prison break.foolish gobler
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onyewec3: 5:51pm On May 04, 2012
shittuyusuf: Orebukola u fall my hand,hw can u split ds kind of wordz? Hw cn smbdy in prison assassinate pa
Akintola, ĩ think itz unfair 2 pa Awos memory nd his contribution 2 d development of YORU'§ raise nd Nig in general ,4rm my own knwledge wat ĩ cn recall 4 nig history, ĩ thk it'z ONYEWEC brotha AGU IROSI who stage coup de ta,den afta assassinate all political leadaz, cn smbdy tell watin concern Awo wit all ds shit. So am beggin una don't compare Him wit all dos agberos 'tout' like babagida,obasanjo,tinubu, jonathan,abacha,saraki'§ etc u pple calld una leadas bcoz his work still de echo till 2day in yoru'z land. Even nobdy in nig eida present or past can not stand his profile. @onyewec , u too fall my hand ♈ doin wat u re accosin smbdy doin coz orebukola quote dos not ve root in nig history S let υя mind judge u. Will not say more dan dt

Got ur msg bt I only lyked his coment based on the subject matter.whether awo killed or stage managed d killing of akintola is left to b debated.afterall,we only knew recently dat Pa abraham adesanya and bola ige collected bribe to stall june 12.so wats my own.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by onatisi(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2012
[quote author=donpeluchi]All indications point to the PDP, the nest of killers![/quote

just read over ur contribution and tell me if ur ppl should be proud of the money they spent on ur education.

1 Like

Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by babsjnr(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2012
Bully,evil pdp doing it again
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Gbawe: 8:00pm On May 04, 2012
I wonder who Wole Soyinka is referring to as “the agents of darkness and retrogression". Any Rocket Scientist in the house to hazard a guess? RIP to the deceased.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nlc-soyinka-wants-justice-murder-assassinated-general-secretary

Soyinka deplores Oyerinde’s murder

Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka has deplored the killing of the Principal Private Secretary to Edo State Governor, Mr Olaitan Oyerinde in his home in Benin City, saying “the agents of darkness and retrogression will not triumph”.

In a text message on the issue, Soyinka said, “The hand of the assassin is clear as day. It reaches all the way back to the killing of Bola Ige. Please convey my deepest condolences to his (Oyerinde’s) widow, children and colleagues”.

“Tell Oshiomhole we all stand by him against the agents of darkness and retrogression. They shall not triumph”,
he said
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by fmgold: 9:32pm On May 04, 2012
The NSA has said it all "win at all cost attitude" PDP "People's Death Party"
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Kilode1: 9:34pm On May 04, 2012
Killing the guy is just so darn senseless.

Dokubo vows to prevent rigging of Edo governorship poll

By Osagie Otabor 02/04/2012 15:43:00
Font size:

Dokubo
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Asari Dokunbo has vowed to lead his members to Edo State on July 14 to ensure that one-man-one-vote prevails during the gubernatorial election.

He said the Peoples Democratic Party must not be allowed to rig its way back to power in the state.

Alhaji Dokunbo spoke in Benin City last weekend while delivering a lecture on Governor Adams Oshiomhole re-election with the theme, “Niger Delta: Excellence in Leadership and Good Governance-the Adams Oshiomhole Example.”
His words, “Edo people should not play politics with this election. They have seen the difference between light and darkness.”

“They (PDP) are going to perfect more strategy. They have set Benin people against other tribes by bringing a Benin candidate. I want to tell you that PDP candidate is April fool. They picked him to win votes.”

“We will be present on the day of election like a tsunami. We will tell Goodluck Jonathan to remove his hands. Evil must be defeated. There must be something giving PDP courage if not let them show us what they have done somewhere,” he said.

The NDPVF leader described Oshiomhole as "the greatest thing" that happened to the people of Niger Delta.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Skipfr(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2012
where dose pple wen say Oshiomole Bleep up for d statemnt on d accident dat claimed d lives of 3 journalists? I hv said it b4 dat pdp can go to any lenght jsy to get power. Ds is anoda example. Baba oshio ride on. We dy ur back
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Delafruita(m): 11:52pm On May 04, 2012
@onyewec
i take exception to your attempts at potraying our leaders in bad light.one idiot(mustapha) made a stupid allegation that sensible people have already discarded as fallacies concocted by a drowning man.only an idiot will attempt to pass those fallacies as facts
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Demdem(m): 3:14am On May 05, 2012
onyewec3:
Mr man,e be lyk say u be primary schul drop out.d person dat was killed was a private secretary and have no influence on PDP.don't u think some pple within oshiomole's camp might be interested in d same position and d only way dey can get dere is to eliminate d guy?didn't ur empty brain think in dis direction.even in most big establishment,sme subordinates do charms to get rid of there superior so dey can get d plum position! Dis is Nigeria where d impossible happens.so dnt point accusing fingers on PDP because d rest will point directly to u(oshiomole's camp)
A word is enof for d wise

Ooo please, shut the ffuck up. Who are u to tell me who and who not to suspect? What and which factors I considered is also not ur business. So please, stay off my case Foool.
He was involved in politics and pdp is the only killer party I know of.
I could be wrong, that's why I used the word suspect, eediot.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by baslone: 9:28am On May 05, 2012
antartica: The more scums like that die,the better for innocent nigerians. That is if there are innocent nigerians left in that dungeon. The country is in a dog eat dog pact. Even kids are up for what they can aggressively grab at the expense of others.

A country on a part of extinction,where fundamental ignorance and hopelessness reign.

Please. . . please. . .

Mind what you say!!
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by icerberg(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2012
On Wednesday August 4, 2010, Mr Oghogho Omorogbe, a 36- year-old graduate of Civil Engineering, University of Benin (UNIBEN), met with journalists in Benin City, to inform them of his plans to run for the House of Representatives seat for Orhionmwon/Uhunmwode Federal Constituency of Edo State on the platform of the Action Congress of Nigeria(ACN).

He told journalists that he would formally declare his intension in his ward in Uhunmwode Local Government Council on Saturday, August 7, 2010.Commenting on why he decided to offer himself for the job, Oghogho bemoaned the attitude of our politicians who, according to him, after being voted into offices, abandon the electorates.

He disclosed that “my coming into the race was divine intervention. It was the calling of God, I know I do not have money to even run for councilorship but I believe God want to use me to make a change in our society. The man there today you cannot say he has done any thing for our people. Even the road leading to his village is not tarred.

On Saturday, August 7, 2010, Oghogho went to his ward and formally declared his intention to unseat the incumbent law maker representing the area in the House of Representatives, Mr Samson Osagie, in the next election. He appealed to the youths and elders of the area for their support. But unknown to him, that was going to be his last outing.

He was assassinated at his UGBOR, Government Reservation Area (GRA) residence few hours after his declaration. He was stuffed with bullet in d presence of his newly wedded wife,mother-in-law, n One month old baby.

This was prior 2d ACN primary election in which d seat remained intra-unopposed. People were invited for questioning n a loud silence was d outcome.

We demand d SSS to look into d recent questionable murders in our beloved Edo State.

Until then we advice all not to point fingers to score cheap political points.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by Kilode1: 3:15pm On May 05, 2012
We demand d SSS to look into d recent questionable murders in our beloved Edo State.

The same SSS that is a tool in the hands of whomever is in power?

Folks will need to start protecting their communities with whatever they have.
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by seleroms: 5:36pm On May 05, 2012
Sorry to burst your bubble z,who killed the commissioner of information? He wasnt killled,get your facts right;he was with a uniben student (female) do the maths yourself. Afterall she owned up,so this aint part of the gist: dont know of the rest but fyi mr enoma died in precious palm royal hotel on top of a woman.QED
David2471: For those of u accusing pdp,take awhile to tink nd c d ridiculous statement u r making.Wat gud wud killin a private secretary do as regards election?..am 4rm edo state nd i quite remember dat wen gov oshoimole lost d first election,the state pdp chairman was killed in an accident,the information commissioner was killed in a hotel,the deputy gov had a car crash where his driver died and no one accused ACN.While do they nw hv to accuse pdp or is it that the only pple capable of doin sumtin bad r camped in pdp?..dats a lie...some persons r just hidin under d cover of ACN.dnt b surprised if dx is as a result of d internal party problem,d acn r havin..bt then again,dnt point fingers without facts
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by David2471(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2012
You weren't there,were u?..for the fact that someone owned up to it doesnt make it the truth.if pple cn b paid to kill,they can b paid 4 anything.
seleroms: Sorry to burst your bubble z,who killed the commissioner of information? He wasnt killled,get your facts right;he was with a uniben student (female) do the maths yourself. Afterall she owned up,so this aint part of the gist: dont know of the rest but fyi mr enoma died in precious palm royal hotel on top of a woman.QED

1 Like

Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by AlusiOkija: 9:19am On May 07, 2012
onyewec3:

Don't mind dis confused foolish scumbag.ur way just remind me u will not be less dan T-bag in prison break.foolish gobler

Nna na wah o!!

You go like quarrel pass fight!!

Who call you enter me and the Ofe boy matter now?! See as person dey price market wey e no fit afford!!

Nna abeg carry yourself pass o!!

All that grammer wey you knack for there na nursery rhymes when the main event go start!! r'etarded autistic i'mbecile...
Re: Olaitan Oyerinde, Gov.Oshiomohole's Private Secretary Murdered by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2012
I laugh inside ( grin grin grin) when I see Nigerians taking sides in defending the indefensible whether it is PDP or ACN or ANPP -it is evident that our Political Constitution and Our Democratic Institutions are as corrupt as our leaders and followers

I am amazed that at his capacity as a Governor, Oshiomole does not have the means to conduct a private investigation given that the
guy who was killed is his Secretary. I amazed, truly amazed - you now leave it to our incompetent Police force who have never solved
a high-profile crime since they were constituted 50 years ago to fish out the killers - He is either ignorant of history or he has
forgotten since becoming Governor.

A full-list of Political Assassinations from 1998-2006 (page 018 and 019)
[url]http://www.academicjournals.org/AJPSIR/PDF/Pdf2007/May/Igbafe%20and%20Offiong.pdf[/url]

1: Who killed Dele Giwa.Dele Giwa was killed in Lagos on October 19 ,1986 via parcel bomb
1: Who killed Alfred Rewane was shot and killed in Lagos during the Abacha regime on October 6, 1995
3: Who killed Kudirat Abiola, wife of M.K.O Abiola, on June 4, 1996
4: Who killed Suliat Adedeji a prominent female politician from the South-West,Ibadan on November 14, 1996
5: Who killed Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Bola Ige on 23rd December 2001
6: Who killed Mr. S.A. Awoniyi, the confidential secretary to the Chief Justice of Nigeria on January 7,2002
7: Who killed Mr. Eyo Eyo Information officer attached to the state's commissioner for agriculture in Cross Rivers State on April 2002
8: Who killed Marshal Harry former National Chairman ANPP on March 5, 2003
9: Who killed Barnabas Igwe,chairman of the state branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, and his wife Abigail Amaka were ambushed in their car and brutally on September 1,2002.
10: Who killed Ogbonnaya Uche of ANPP and former Commissioner in Imo State on February 8, 2003
11: Who killed Theodore Agwatu, Principal Secretary to the then Imo state governor(Udenwa) on February 22, 2003
12; Who killed Aminasoari K. Dikibo, Chairman of Peoples' Democratic Party, South South Zone on 6 February 2004.
13: Who killed Lateef Olaniyan (Associate of Lamidi Adedibu) on July 16, 2005
14: Who killed Peter Eboigbe, a Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, on August 11, 2005
15: Who killed Vice-Admiral Muftau Adegoke Babatunde Elegbede on 19 June 1994.
16: Who killed Captain Tunde Ashafa on June 11, 1995

Does the Governor not have any form of Security Intelligence around his Government, does he mean to tell Nigerians that he does not have one dot of information on security matters of his Personal Secretary? We are indeed gullible in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Use Pension Funds For Infrastructure - FG.. / Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension / APC Mocks Atiku, Says He’s Suffering From Post-election Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.