Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerian Version Of Mr Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Version Of Mr Right (13315 Views)

VIDEO – Banging Tape Of Mr Ohiole Lecturer And Head Of Department(hod) leaked / What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 10:43am On May 04, 2012
I was Discussing with my departmental colleague,Sandra(not real name). She is a girl i have always admired and wanted to ask out. So in one of my cunny ways,i asked her who is her Mr Right. This was her Definition

1. He must have at least 2 cars,one of which will be mine during my final year
2. He must have been financially stable before i finish school
3. He must own a house cos i dnt want any landlord problem and th house must be tastefully furnished
4. He should either be a Doctor,Lawyer or Banker.(when my course na Microbiology)
5. He must be taller than me and i dont care if he is handsome or not
6. He must not be stingy and should give me whatever i want without hesitation

GOLD DIGGER

I simply Told her she'll remain a Spinster forever.

Waiting for other girls definition of Mr Right

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Dyt(f): 10:47am On May 04, 2012
dats wat she wants
e neva turn 2 fyt na
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by 190: 10:54am On May 04, 2012
typical of nigerian girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by slimyem: 11:00am On May 04, 2012
ONE girl's version of Mr.Right is now equal to Nigerian versions of Mr.Right huh?
Such maginitude of Dumbness!
Smh!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by LesbianBoy(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2012
slimyem: ONE girl's version of Mr.Right is now equal to Nigerian versions of Mr.Right huh?
Such maginitude of Dumbness!
Smh!
******Enters thread and notices Slimyam is not sitting like a Lady, throws baba blue on the floor and pretends to be picking it up while using one eye to see the color of pant she is wearing! see's BOXERS! shakes head in dissapiontment!****** angry

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by kilimanjaro(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2012
She's a clown!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Killz3(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2012
Harbioollah: I was Discussing with my departmental colleague,Sandra(not real name). She is a girl i have always admired and wanted to ask out. So in one of my cunny ways,i asked her who is her Mr Right. This was her Definition

1. He must have at least 2 cars,one of which will be mine during my final year
2. He must have been financially stable before i finish school
3. He must own a house cos i dnt want any landlord problem and th house must be tastefully furnished
4. He should either be a Doctor,Lawyer or Banker.(when my course na Microbiology)
5. He must be taller than me and i dont care if he is handsome or not
6. He must not be stingy and should give me whatever i want without hesitation

GOLD DIGGER

I simply Told her she'll remain a Spinster forever.

Waiting for other girls definition of Mr Right
I hope she can repeat this when she's 30. . .

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 04, 2012
*Your friend's version of mr. Right doesnt mean its the same for all Nigerian girls*
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 04, 2012
Mostly d reason they end up with d wrong man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

I hope she can repeat this when she's 30. . .

at 30,she z already an Expired product.
She'll probably be begging an Alhaji to take her as his 6th wife

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by afinic001(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2012
Nigerian girls only love Cash and Cars! Once you have both, you are the Mr Right!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by LesbianBoy(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2012

Lesbianboy <<<<<<<< Nigerian womens Mr right
wink
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by dabrake(m): 6:23pm On May 04, 2012
LesbianBoy:
******Enters thread and notices Slimyam is not sitting like a Lady, throws baba blue on the floor and pretends to be picking it up while using one eye to see the color of pant she is wearing! see's BOXERS! shakes head in dissapiontment!****** angry
mr..cOrk, you dey mad oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 10:31pm On May 04, 2012
Harbioollah:
1. He must be mobile, i ve an aversion 4 public transport
2. He must be financially stable. The keyword is stable, not excessively rich
3. He must own a house cos i want my own house
4. He must ve read a proffessional course nd must practice his profession. 4 dis purpose, pol.sc, mass com, pub admin IS NOT a proffessional course
5. He must be taller than me and he MUST be handsome. Ugly is a no no.
6. He must NOT be stingy

well dis is nearly my idea of a perfect man, ofcz oda traits lyk well mannered, a practicing Christian etc r included.
Dat doesn't make me or any girl dat wants such a gold digger, nor does it mean we r less hardworking, its just our PREFERENCE!!! Ofcz it differs frm one lady to anoda

being 30 nd unwed wont make me settle 4 less, Der is always d option of being single nd happy...
nd yea, i knw dt love may hinder me frm getting exactly wat i want, but even den, i ll allow only a slight variation.
DATS MY PREFERENCE
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Killz3(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2012
gree-die:

well dis is nearly my idea of a perfect man, ofcz oda traits lyk well mannered, a practicing Christian etc r included.
Dat doesn't make me or any girl dat wants such a gold digger, nor does it mean we r less hardworking, its just our PREFERENCE!!! Ofcz it differs frm one lady to anoda

being 30 nd unwed wont make me settle 4 less, Der is always d option of being single nd happy...
nd yea, i knw dt love may hinder me frm getting exactly wat i want, but even den, i ll allow only a slight variation.
DATS MY PREFERENCE
35 nko?
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by maluprick(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2012
My version of mz right
She must be more beautiful than beyonce
She must be ? best ? keeper in ? world
She must have won an award in a catering competition
She must be obedient,
She must be a sex goddess
Dats is only my preference...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Killz3(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2012
maluprick: My version of mz right
She must be obedient,
She must also be Jesus Christess. . . Yeah, right!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 11:00pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

35 nko?

wont still settle 4 less, i dnt believe dat crap saying abt d attainable being desirable wen d desirable isn't attainable...

Der is no law dat every lady must get married. Since one of d reasons 4 marriage is procreation, i can adopt or look 4 a sper.m donor. I wont manage a man bcz my biological clock is ticking, i ll rather remain SINGLE
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 11:03pm On May 04, 2012
maluprick: My version of mz right
She must be obedient,

yea, dts ur preference allryt, stupid as it may be....
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Killz3(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2012
gree-die:

wont still settle 4 less, i dnt believe dat crap saying abt d attainable being desirable wen d desirable isn't attainable...

Der is no law dat every lady must get married. Since one of d reasons 4 marriage is procreation, i can adopt or look 4 a sper.m donor. I wont manage a man bcz my biological clock is ticking, i ll rather remain SINGLE
You be real "gree die" tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 11:08pm On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:
You be real "gree die" tongue tongue

lol. in a sense...... Yea
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by tellwisdom: 11:16pm On May 04, 2012
wetin dey worry these ones sad # Spits on d gayyy boy sexykillz' head and walks out angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Killz3(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2012
tellwisdom: wetin dey worry these ones sad # Spits on d gayyy boy sexykillz' head and walks out angry angry
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 9:35am On May 05, 2012
gree-die:

Der is no law dat every lady must get married.

i guesss u havnt been reading ur Bible/Quran
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by mzdharmey(f): 9:50am On May 05, 2012
~Killz~:

35 nko?
is it a crime 2 be single @ 35?
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 9:59am On May 05, 2012
mzdharmey: is it a crime 2 be single @ 35?

stay there until ur junior sister 8yr old daughter dey call u AUNTY instead of Mummy David
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 10:17am On May 05, 2012
Harbioollah:

i guesss u havnt been reading ur Bible/Quran
i ve neva come across any passage in d Bible dat says every woman must get married, point me to one pls....
Marriage is a vocation, not all r called to it. Besides, isn't it a certain disciple dt wrote somewhr in d Bible dat men can remain unmarried if dey can cope wit it? Same applies to women

but ofcz, im nt saying marriage is bad, only dt desperation shouldn't make one settle 4 less
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Killz3(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2012
mzdharmey: is it a crime 2 be single @ 35?
I don't remember saying so. . .
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by ujchief(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2012
theres nothing wrong in having a big dream! We all have our big dreams, that doesnt mean it wil come true, we stil setle for less most times.
As a chemical engr, i'v always wanted to be the best plant designer, being sought for by the likes of chevron, exxon mobil, agip etc, but as an asist. safety oficer in a small oil servicing firm, that doesnt stop me from dreaming to stil be the best plant designer. Hope u get the point i!m trying to make?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 11:18am On May 05, 2012
gree-die:

i ve neva come across any passage in d Bible dat says every woman must get married, point me to one pls....
Marriage is a vocation, not all r called to it. Besides, isn't it a certain disciple dt wrote somewhr in d Bible dat men can remain unmarried if dey can cope wit it? Same applies to women

but ofcz, im nt saying marriage is bad, only dt desperation shouldn't make one settle 4 less
You continue in this state of mind you may end up 'old & lonely'. Everybody needs a companion. Dont settle for less. You can work with someone you care about to attain what you desire. It must not be all luxury from the start. Be realistic. This is Nigeria, there are not many rich dudes around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 11:52am On May 05, 2012
gree-die:

1 Corinthians 7:2
Nevertheless,to avoid Fornication, let every Man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by 190: 3:13pm On May 05, 2012
[size=13pt]My version of MRS RIGHT!

AS LONG AS SHES NOT BORN WITHIN THE 4 CORNERS OF THIS HELL HOLE CALLED NIGERIA

SHES MY MRS - RITE!!

IF SHES WHITE SKINNED - A BOUNUS - THANK U BABA GAWD!
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want From Men? / My Girlfriend Of 3 Weeks Nearly Killed Me With.... / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.