Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? (7725 Views)

Best States You Can Be Posted To? / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bunlizlaw(f): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
shockedshocked
achi4u: based on my curse,i would like to be posted up north preferably Kaduna,Bauchi or any state immune to boko haram bombing.

i want to expirence jungle life.

Anyone going north.......report
Haba!It should be 'course'.One more thing, pls don't curse yourself.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by etayokha(f): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
MADUGURI MY BEST CHIOCE.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by baba11(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
boron10:
And he calls himself a graduate.
oluwole graduate.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by stanelvis(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Sorry to say, you don't spell or write any better than Mr Curse. There's nothing like tym in the dictionary except you're referring to the spice called thyme in that case it would be out of context in your post quoted above. Don't come on here to say its because you used your phone as I'm typing on my phone too.

Point of correction, it should be Embark and not emberk. Seeing and not seing.

All you so called graduates of nowadays are all the same with the exception of a few...

are u dumb or wat. Fyi, tym is the same as time, seeing is same as seing. Its just a short form of writin.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Sorry to say, you don't spell or write any better than Mr Curse. There's nothing like tym in the dictionary except you're referring to the spice called thyme in that case it would be out of context in your post quoted above. Don't come on here to say its because you used your phone as I'm typing on my phone too.

All you so called graduates of nowadays are all the same with the exception of a few...

guess u missed d big 1,where he wrote advice in place of advise. Could'nt be short form,could it? Unless u dnt knw d diff,jst saying...

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by mtim14(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Those of us going to Oyo(Ibadan) should hav a thread and start getin familiar with ourselvs nw.....so dat d camp go make sense
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by achi4u(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
hahaha!grin I knew it! i knew it!! they must came calling.feast on me the way u like am only trying to put smilegrin on ur faceses in this traumatic time we found ourselves.

who would wish to be posted up north and at the same time 'curse' himself?

abeg where is una sence of humor?

A make bold to state here that am not a graduate of any sort___ neither am I a student of any university____i've never seen any class room of any institution.Don't think am washing my dirty lening in public___the fact still stand.
Not many of u here graduate can put things inorder(grammerticaly sound),many of u here are half baked and unsong student though Nairaland are parading the best brain(intellectuals) in naija,___and am taping from u guys.

The secret of my little sucess(educationaly) is my ability to read any book that my hand could lay on.

Do u know that i do challenge most of university guys around.

Though am working now to join this moving train called school just to anwers name...it will be called

ACHI GOES TO SCHOOLgrin

Cheers
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
stanelvis:

are u dumb or wat. Fyi, tym is the same as time, seeing is same as seing. Its just a short form of writin.

How about emberk? And in answer to your question, I'm not dumb. I wonder why you're getting all worked up. And if I may ask, why do you need to write in "short forms"? Why can't you just write Time? Its four letters and it won't hurt you to spell correctly. "Seing" as you typed it is one letter short of the correct spelling, you could have just typed the right thing.

I really don't get it when you "graduates" type in "short forms" like that, I find it unappealing to the eyes and quite frankly doesn't portray you in a positive light (my opinion).

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
achi4u: hahaha!grin I knew it! i knew it!! they must came calling.feast on me the way u like am only trying to put smilegrin on ur faceses in this traumatic time we found ourselves.

who would wish to be posted up north and at the same time 'curse' himself?

abeg where is una sence of humor?

A make bold to state here that am not a graduate of any sort___ neither am I a student of any university____i've never seen any class room of any institution.Don't think am washing my dirty lening in public___the fact still stand.
Not many of u here graduate can put things inorder(grammerticaly sound),many of u here are half baked and unsong student though Nairaland are parading the best brain(intellectuals) in naija,___and am taping from u guys.

The secret of my little sucess(educationaly) is my ability to read any book that my hand could lay on.

Do u know that i do challenge most of university guys around.

Though am working now to join this moving train called school just to anwers name...it will be called

ACHI GOES TO SCHOOLgrin

Cheers

Achi, don't read "any book", read the DICTIONARY instead. You'll be glad you did. Your spellings are appalling!
Its linen and not lening; grammatically and not grammertically, sense and not sence, humour and not humor...Dang!!

I wonder what university the "graduates" you claim to challenge finished from.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
irongate jnr:

guess u missed d big 1,where he wrote advice in place of advise. Could'nt be short form,could it? Unless u dnt knw d diff,jst saying...

Guess you missed where he wrote "cutleries" instead of cutlery. Or you just don't know that its a noun just like "equipment" grin
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by achi4u(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Achi, don't read "any book", read the DICTIONARY instead. You'll be glad you did. Your spellings are appalling!
Its linen and not lening; grammatically and not grammertically, sense and not sence, humour and not humor...Dang!!

I wonder what university the "graduates" you claim to challenge finished from.

i'll write correctly when i catches home Ok, am on my way traveling.

thanks for ur corrections.

*those ones i do challenge are graduates like u who could not construct a simple sentences____and u know them,they abond everywhere inclouding NL.

A words of encourage please
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by mykejones(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Guess you missed where he wrote "cutleries" instead of cutlery. Or you just don't know that its a noun just like "equipment" grin
Gurl! You are mean!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
mykejones:
Gurl! You are mean!

grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by MrEverest(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

who is this frustrated and attention seeking old hag? Are you so daft that you can't understand abbreviation? By the way, what made you 2 believe that you r better than the contemporary graduates? This is exactly how 1 man disgraced himself the other day. While a young man was read'n out a message, he had pronounced a symbol (/) as ''slash'' immediately, the old man interrupted him and complained that todays graduates r half baked, d youngman was stupified and every other person in the room became curious 2 knw what prompted such vituperation, then d oldman released d bombshell; that d correct pronounciation was 'stroke' rather than slash! The rest of us in the room told him that the youngman was in order but he would not listen, instead he began 2 reel out how he got his Phd some decades ago, it was indeed pathetic. So get a life, old lady!

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mr Everest: who is this frustrated and attention seeking old hag? Are you so daft that you can't understand abbreviation? By the way, what made you 2 believe that you r better than the contemporary graduates? This is exactly how 1 man disgraced himself the other day. While a young man was read'n out a message, he had pronounced a symbol (/) as ''slash'' immediately, the old man interrupted him and complained that todays graduates r half baked, d youngman was stupified and every other person in the room became curious 2 knw what prompted such vituperation, then d oldman released d bombshell; that d correct pronounciation was 'stroke' rather than slash! The rest of us in the room told him that the youngman was in order but he would not listen, instead he began 2 reel out how he got his Phd some decades ago, it was indeed pathetic. So get a life, old lady!

Dude, seriously! You're the one that sounds frustrated. What has slash and stroke got to do with you typing embark as emberk? Is emberk an abbrevation? Dude! Shut up and learn... And stop trying to justify your stupidity. It won't get you far. Mscheww!!

If you haven't got anything reasonable to write, keep it moving fool!!

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by MrEverest(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Dude, seriously! You're the one that sounds frustrated. What has slash and stroke got to do with you typing embark as emberk? Is emberk an abbrevation? Dude! Shut up and learn... And stop trying to justify your stupidity. It won't get you far. Mscheww!!

If you haven't got anything reasonable to write, keep it moving fool!!
you see how u make a fool of yourself '' madam know all'' you wrote ''abbrevation'' don't u knw that u spelt it wrongly? Shame on u! U c what happens when we claim 2 knw everything? Taking pride in another mans language, now FYI, d correct spelling is abbreviation. Chai, onye nka nma akoola mu onu! Agadi nwanyi na acho di, ndo nnu, sorry oo.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Biafrarep(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mr Everest: you see how u make a fool of yourself '' madam know all'' you wrote ''abbrevation'' don't u knw that u spelt it wrongly? Shame on u! U c what happens when we claim 2 knw everything? Taking pride in another mans language, now FYI, d correct spelling is abbreviation. Chai, onye nka nma akoola mu onu! Agadi nwanyi na acho di, ndo nnu, sorry oo.
lol our english teacher don fuckup or may be she wan try abbrevate d abbreviation!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mr Everest: you see how u make a fool of yourself '' madam know all'' you wrote ''abbrevation'' don't u knw that u spelt it wrongly? Shame on u! U c what happens when we claim 2 knw everything? Taking pride in another mans language, now FYI, d correct spelling is abbreviation. Chai, onye nka nma akoola mu onu! Agadi nwanyi na acho di, ndo nnu, sorry oo.

Is that all you can hold on to? Don't be stupid and type in a senseless language. Say whatever you have to say in English. You buffoon! Abbreviation or Abbrevation, I'm not the I.di.ot typing in some monkey language...fool!

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Biafra rep: lol our english teacher don fuckup or may be she wan try abbrevate d abbreviation!

Look at you laughing out loud when you just made the same mistake as me. Jokes! This is hilarious. Its Abbreviate okay! And just incase you didn't figure it out earlier, I made a mistake while typing.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Timson40: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ofcourse if he is not cursed, why would he ever want to waste his parents sufferings, time and money by deciding to go 2 north. As for me when my time comes, if am posted to the northern region. I preefer not going at all, rather than risking my precious life.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by achi4u(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
lwkmh,you see nobody knows it all,even the henglish people;Ddo make mistakes hw much more a third world monkeys like all of u.

ndi ara,even this tin(y)tin(y)18 are prone to mistake.

mcheweeeeu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
achi4u: lwkmh,you see nobody knows it all,even the henglish people;Ddo make mistakes hw much more a third world monkeys like all of u.

ndi ara,even this tin(y)tin(y)18 are prone to mistake.

mcheweeeeu!!!

Dude, there's a difference between making mistakes and not being able to spell. No one is above mistakes but if you're not good at spelling, use your dictionary or a spell checker. Ndi ara right back at your black a.s.s! Fool!

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by achi4u(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Timson40: Ofcourse if he is not cursed, why would he ever want to waste his parents sufferings, time and money by deciding to go 2 north. As for me when my time comes, if am posted to the northern region. I preefer not going at all, rather than risking my precious life.
who is this goat! what u doing here? i thought were killed by boko haram last sunday.

all ur entire family will surely be cursed.
mo.roon
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by achi4u(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Dude, there's a difference between making mistakes and not being able to spell. No one is above mistakes but if you're not good at spelling, use your dictionary or a spell checker. Ndi ara back at your black as.s! Fool!
there u go again vibrating like Nokia 3310,let me warn u for laaaast time am not ur play-mate,people who i called "ndi ara" were those are cursing me because of my joke.

if i catch u eehh! na koboko for ur nyashi.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
achi4u: there u go again vibrating like Nokia 3310,let me warn u for laaaast time am not ur play-mate,people who i called "ndi ara" were those are cursing me because of my joke.

if i catch u eehh! na koboko for ur nyashi.

Why say stuff people don't understand? Don't be typing Ndi ara or whatever when your response is directed at me. I don't understand whatever language it is. I've typed in English and not some strange language.

Dude! I'll take it that you're joking about warning me blah blah! Cause seriously! It doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by viruz007(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
Well I just passed out frm d last Batch B... Wld advise rivers state. Y? Cuz since d new policy is that all corps members must teach all over d nation, lagos and abuja included its only good to come to where you will be paid for ur services. At d end of the service year, if u were in a rural area, ur entitled to 110k while if ur in d urban area 55k. And for dose who said u tink abt 2mrw nt today, itz nt by rushing to lagos... Opportunities lie everywhere... Sha no go North ooo... Safe

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Uzzyan: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

U̶̲̥̅̊ are just hating unnecessarily gurl!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ the english maestro should start a thread where U̶̲̥̅̊ wud educate us better!!! A correction won't hurt miss. We learn everyday.
#Deuces

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by blumail: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
Wow! At some point I thought I was in 'SER' class. Anyways, I'm thinking Delta state, I'm guessing it will be fun. Above all let d will of God be done. smiley
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by earthgreeners(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
From Delta Camp @ Isselu uku, d place go piss u off no b small, poor sanitation and all dat....
2ndly u go fear d villages wey dey Delta, dont tink dey wld post u to Oil company ooooo..
I had to redeploy from Delta to Ogun..I wish I was exempted from dis rubbish called NYSC; itz like a complete waste of time
blumail: Wow! At some point I thought I was in 'SER' class. Anyways, I'm thinking Delta state, I'm guessing it will be fun. Above all let d will of God be done. smiley
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Biafrarep(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
TinTin18:

Dude, there's a difference between making mistakes and not being able to spell. No one is above mistakes but if you're not good at spelling, use your dictionary or a spell checker. Ndi ara right back at your black a.s.s! Fool!
you dont appear sensible 2 me @ all, someone wrote somtin wrongly u did not even give him d benefit of doubt dat it might hav been made in error but u went ahead 2 attack him, u wrote ur own wrongly, wich wz pointed out 2 u then u startd claiming it wz a mistake! My dear piss off, you sulk!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by blumail: 1:31am On Jun 19, 2012
earthgreeners: From Delta Camp @ Isselu uku, d place go piss u off no b small, poor sanitation and all dat....
2ndly u go fear d villages wey dey Delta, dont tink dey wld post u to Oil company ooooo..
I had to redeploy from Delta to Ogun..I wish I was exempted from dis rubbish called NYSC; itz like a complete waste of time
Thanks. smiley
earthgreeners: From Delta Camp @ Isselu uku, d place go piss u off no b small, poor sanitation and all dat....
Thanks, my fingers are crossed. Hoping for d best....
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 3:16am On Jun 19, 2012
Uzzyan:

U̶̲̥̅̊ are just hating unnecessarily gurl!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ the english maestro should start a thread where U̶̲̥̅̊ wud educate us better!!! A correction won't hurt miss. We learn everyday.
#Deuces

I think you should have taken time out to read the posts before opening your big trap. Why I would hate on anyone on nairaland beats my imagination. Miss, if you spend your time hating faceless people doesn't mean someone other people do.

Someone misspelt something which everyone noticed but instead of pointing the mistake out and moving on. MR Everest decided to insult the person. It won't hurt you to read the first 6 or 7 posts on the previous page. Seeing as you're eager to contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There ! / JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members / NYSC... C14, GOMBE State Letz Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.