Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? (7726 Views)

Best States You Can Be Posted To? / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 3:37am On Jun 19, 2012
Biafra rep: you dont appear sensible 2 me @ all, someone wrote somtin wrongly u did not even give him d benefit of doubt dat it might hav been made in error but u went ahead 2 attack him, u wrote ur own wrongly, wich wz pointed out 2 u then u startd claiming it wz a mistake! My dear piss off, you sulk!

Neither do you appear sensible to me. Your stupid handle says it all... The problem with most I.d.I.o.t.s like you is that instead of learning from your mistake, you look for ways to justify it. That's one of the things eating up our society badly.

I misspelt a word which I said was a mistake. Did I go on to justify my mistake by saying it was an abbreviation or that the keypad on my phone is mes.s.ed up or that I was browsing from my phone etc (the usual silly excuses people use to justify their bad spellings etc)? I won't say things like that because they're cheap excuses.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2012
TinTin18:

Should be based on your "course" and not curse.

Don't mind the guy.His COURSE will soon turn to CURSE.If that is his wish let's pray they post him to BORNO!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2012
A CLEAR case of a pot calling a kettle BLACK.Besides some of them go for 'Servicing' not Service as I read in a particular post. You are ON POINT!

TinTin18:
Sorry to say, you don't spell or write any better than Mr Curse. There's nothing like tym in the dictionary except you're referring to the spice called thyme in that case it would be out of context in your post quoted above. Don't come on here to say its because you used your phone as I'm typing on my phone too.

Point of correction, it should be Embark and not emberk. Seeing and not seing.

All you so called graduates of nowadays are all the same with the exception of a few...
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 5:23am On Jun 19, 2012
stanelvis:

are u dumb or wat. Fyi, tym is the same as time, seeing is same as seing. Its just a short form of writin.

It isn't and can never be the same. Infact short form writing should be banished! Truth be told some people don't know the correct spelling of the so called short form.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 5:25am On Jun 19, 2012
stanelvis:

are u dumb or wat. Fyi, tym is the same as time, seeing is same as seing. Its just a short form of writin.

It isn't and can never be the same. Infact short form writing should be banished! Truth be told some people don't even know the correct spelling of the so called short form in English.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 5:33am On Jun 19, 2012
TinTin18:

Achi, don't read "any book", read the DICTIONARY instead. You'll be glad you did. Your spellings are appalling!
Its linen and not lening; grammatically and not grammertically, sense and not sence, humour and not humor...Dang!!

I wonder what university the "graduates" you claim to challenge finished from.

Wow!Am glad to meet people who know their onions. Hope I got it right? I don't mind being corrected. Give it to them! grin grin grin
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2012
TinTin18:

Dude, seriously! You're the one that sounds frustrated. What has slash and stroke got to do with you typing embark as emberk? Is emberk an abbrevation? Dude! Shut up and learn... And stop trying to justify your stupidity. It won't get you far. Mscheww!!

If you haven't got anything reasonable to write, keep it moving fool!!

No lady!They are trying to bring you down to their level.No need to get angry and rant.Just stay calm,cool and calculated. You are doing well.Everyone knows that! It's just this male ego thing it won't allow them to learn! cheesy
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by bendazum: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Mr Everest: you see how u make a fool of yourself '' madam know all'' you wrote ''abbrevation'' don't u knw that u spelt it wrongly? Shame on u! U c what happens when we claim 2 knw everything? Taking pride in another mans language, now FYI, d correct spelling is abbreviation. Chai, onye nka nma akoola mu onu! Agadi nwanyi na acho di, ndo nnu, sorry oo.

Admit it she's good! She made the mistake under the influence of anger!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Biafrarep(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2012
TinTin18:

Look at you laughing out loud when you just made the same mistake as me. Jokes! This is hilarious. Its Abbreviate okay! And just incase you didn't figure it out earlier, I made a mistake while typing.
i can c dat u r learnin fast but pls dont com here next time n type abbrevate. U can always consult your dictionary b4 typing ur gibberish here on NL since u r a jobless woman who can always reach out 4 her dictionary before she types any word.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by MrEverest(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2012
TinTin18:

Sorry to say, you don't spell or write any better than Mr Curse. There's nothing like tym in the dictionary except you're referring to the spice called thyme in that case it would be out of context in your post quoted above. Don't come on here to say its because you used your phone as I'm typing on my phone too.

Point of correction, it should be Embark and not emberk. Seeing and not seing.

All you so called graduates of nowadays are all the same with the exception of a few...
you are worse than i thought! So u dnt knw dat its wrong 2 use upper case letter 2 start a word in d middle of a sentence, except its a noun! Embark indeed.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by MrEverest(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2012
TinTin18:

Dude, seriously! You're the one that sounds frustrated. What has slash and stroke got to do with you typing embark as emberk? Is emberk an abbrevation? Dude! Shut up and learn... And stop trying to justify your stupidity. It won't get you far. Mscheww!!

If you haven't got anything reasonable to write, keep it moving fool!!
Here she goes again, using exclamation mark in d middle of a sentence! Another sucker punch, u see how d cookie crumbles. Mtsceew.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2012
Mr Everest: Here she goes again, using exclamation mark in d middle of a sentence! Another sucker punch, u see how d cookie crumbles. Mtsceew.

Seriously! You need to check out the meaning of exclamation mark. That's all I'll say to you.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by samilo88(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2012
achi4u: based on my curse,i would like to be posted up north preferably Kaduna,Bauchi or any state immune to boko haram bombing.

i want to expirence jungle life.

Anyone going north.......report
. Guy which course did u study in sch cos d last time I checked Bokoharamism was not on d jamb brochure..
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2012
bendazum:

No lady!They are trying to bring you down to their level.No need to get angry and rant.Just stay calm,cool and calculated. You are doing well.Everyone knows that! It's just this male ego thing it won't allow them to learn! cheesy

Thanks Bendazum. You're the only one that took time out to read the posts. I didn't start out dissing folks. I just didn't think Mr Everest should diss someone who typed curse instead of course. It could have been a typo or possibly how that person thinks it should be spelt seeing as Cause,Course and curse are often mispronounced in naija. If Mr Everest types tym instead of time, seing instead of seeing then I don't think he has a right to diss the one who wrote curse instead of course.

Thanks all the same.
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by TinTin18(f): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2012
bendazum:

It isn't and can never be the same. Infact short form writing should be banished! Truth be told some people don't know the correct spelling of the so called short form.

My sentiments exactly - Dude, you speak my mind..
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by fubbyy(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2012
What a good thread with childish and off point replies
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by Jeff01(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2012
dorothy111:
Interesting to know that you're a graduate
It could have been a typographical error
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by SailorXY: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
na wa for una o shocked but wtf is in ogun state i served there... that place is pooo... abeokuta for emphasis!!!
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by vykolu: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2012
I will really L♥√ع to serve at Akwa Ibom.... Anybody with me on this?
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by gRutiE(f): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2012
since teaching has been made compulsory, it is better for one to serve at rivers.@ Tin tin, i followed you guys all through the argument and i support the removal of abbreviation cause it really affected me during my waec days but i still think you took the whole thing to farsince teaching has been made compulsory, it is better for one to serve at rivers.@ Tin tin, i followed you guys all through the argument and i support the removal of abbreviation cause it really affected me during my waec days but i still think you took the whole thing to farsince teaching has been made compulsory, it is better for one to serve at rivers.@ Tin tin, i followed you guys all through the argument and i support the removal of abbreviation cause it really affected me during my waec days but i still think you took the whole thing to far
Re: Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? by payety4life(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
ogun state, because its my home town.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There ! / JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members / 2015 B: Confirm If You Will Be In Stream I Or II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.