Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors (20207 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / APC Calls For Inquiry To Unravel Boko Haram Sponsors, Modus Operandi / Cleric Gives List Of Boko-Haram Sponsors To David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Anurugwo(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2012
In their bid to end the ceaseless attacks being unleashed on some parts of the country by the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, security chiefs have prepared a list of the sect’s backers. The list is said to contain names of suspected backers of the sect and other terror groups.

A security source told our correspondent on Friday that the list was compiled by top security chiefs at a meeting held to strategise on how to end the spiralling violence.

The official said the decision to compile the list was born out of the belief of the security chiefs that the anti-terrorism battle could be won sooner than expected if people linked with violence were exposed.

The security chiefs were said to have worked on the intelligence report that some top politicians had been giving financial backing to terror groups with the aim of destabilising the present administration.

The official said the security officials had resolved to formally inform the office of the National Security Adviser about the alleged involvement of such politicians supporting terror groups.

Apparently supporting the claims of the NSA, Gen. Owoye Azazi, that some undemocratic practices within the ruling Peoples Democratic Party in the build-up to the 2011 general elections fuelled the violence, they heaped the blame on those they called greedy politicians.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-release-list-of-boko-haram-sponsors/

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Arosa(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2012
Release it already, I'am not getting any younger. I want to know who these bastards are . angry angry angry
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by nduchucks: 2:34pm On May 05, 2012
This announcement by the FG is another show of shame and gross incompetence. Haba!! If the FG does not have enough information to arrest these so-called sponsors, their names should not be released in the first place because they may only be guilty of harassment by the FG.

The FG needs to just arrest these sponsors and may the chips fall where they may. If the released list does not reflect federal character then its a useless list.

I'm fed up of the President's handlers

6 Likes

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by 999666: 2:37pm On May 05, 2012
ndu_chucks: This announcement by the FG is another show of shame and gross incompetence. Haba!! If the FG does not have enough information to arrest these so-called sponsors, their names should not be released in the first place because they may only be guilty of harassment by the FG.

The FG needs to just arrest these sponsors and may the chips fall where they may. [size=16pt]If the released list does not reflect federal character then its a useless list[/size].

grin grin grin
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by onomeasike: 5:46pm On May 05, 2012
the northerners (and ofcourse Henry Okah) will reject the list if goodluck 'odechukwu' ebele jonathan is not on the list!
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by bizboy01(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2012
Nigerians Need Solution.

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Jeel: 7:42pm On May 05, 2012
Good move
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by lafuria1(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2012
Release list so dat nigerians will presocute them. The govt will only release names in order to divert our attention from subsidy. We are going to argue here to 100 pages abt if d pple in d list are guilty or not becos nigerians are good in making assunptions and conspiracy theories. This is pure politics. U only release names to d public if d culprit are on d run.
Henry okah fire, GEJ wan fire back.
All is well.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by otokx(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2012
Are these people not tired of stale jokes?
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Businesstools(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2012
Story
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Jalal(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2012
Abegi make we hear word, na 2day?
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by procedure: 7:51pm On May 05, 2012
Does fg need to tell us? Sensation all to deceive. No sincere govt that wants to deal with an enemy will tell them oh i am coming to expose u. Sss , fg is part of the game if not why are they playing games.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Osama10(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2012
Do they need to announce this first? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by scopusng(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2012
Story story?.....story
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2012
IDIOTAS!!!they should go tell that to 2yrs old's.

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Tyche(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2012
otokx: Are these people not tired of stale jokes?
I wonder ooooooooooooooo
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by onyengbu: 7:56pm On May 05, 2012
ndu_chucks: This announcement by the FG is another show of shame and gross incompetence. Haba!! If the FG does not have enough information to arrest these so-called sponsors, their names should not be released in the first place because they may only be guilty of harassment by the FG.

The FG needs to just arrest these sponsors and may the chips fall where they may. If the released list does not reflect federal character then its a useless list.

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy thank you for making my day today. Chaiii! I was looking for something to laugh about and i knew i nairaland is the right place to find it.

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nnaemiemax: 7:57pm On May 05, 2012
Good move.. Hoping this isn't another well planned scam!!!
E be like say dem want to do another deceiving again cryGood move.. Hoping this isn't another well planned scam!!!
E be like say dem want to do another deceiving again
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2012
I hope FG's got evidence and they'll be arrested and prosecuted. Otherwise, it'll be a very stupid move.

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by badesco(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2012
Story story it is not a news anymore but same old story.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by jamace(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2012
This is no news.

I want to hear, "FG has sentenced Boko Haram sponsors to life imprisonment".
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by amtheone(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2012
Lol.
For those waiting for the so called FG to release names of BH sponsors, I would say its a bloody waste of time.

What happened to names of subsidy cabals?
What about Pension Fraud? Etc

D present admininstration is nothing but a group of deceptive elements.

Use ur time for meaning engagement, dnt wait for any FG. Nig is yet to have a government.

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Maleeq(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2012
"Release names"? So they know them and they simply want to "release their names"? Not arrest, prosecute them?
This government is a joke o!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by damilola15: 8:16pm On May 05, 2012

I wonder o.
I don't want to know who they are now. Can't they just arrest them, get them to confess or call back/ or use them to arrest their army and probably when we see/feel the impact, they can go ahead and beat their chest about what they've done.
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by amosy007: 8:21pm On May 05, 2012
another move by jonathief to distract nigerians from subsidy probe report.. *smh* useless govt

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by barikay: 8:21pm On May 05, 2012
scopusng: Story story?.....story
story cos they will take to the heel
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by hakanai(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2012
I smell presidential PR to save face from the recent events that put the leadership and pdp on the front burner.I feel they are just trying to cover the okah allegations by diverting attention.Also probably trying to act as if Azazi made his comments with there knowledge.If not is it publishing names we need or damning evidence to send the accused to Jail.they have started again!I also feel with the Okahs position GEJ should not be excluded.He should come up and clear his name.Also the government agents implicated by okay should be
brought to book even if GEJ has immunity. grin
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2012
Can't GEJ just watch 24 season 7,the American Government didn't release names before arresting the betrayers nau.they want to release names first so that,the wanteds will have time to escape ,rite?*pathetic*sad
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by BLESSEDPETER(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2012
imagine dis fg joker,he must b joking wit d citizens,publishng d names so dat wat will happen?those BH members caught were 23 of them not granted amnesty in Borno state 2day?GEJ, WHO IS DECIEVING WHO?
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by blackboi(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2012
They want to act another movie again O! cheesy
Re: FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors by bakila: 8:39pm On May 05, 2012
Relllllleassssss dd ddddd d d dddd lissssssst nnnnnnow no dd d ddd ddddddd stammmmmmer. If you work no to release list of criminals instead of prosecution and conviction. Mmmmmmmorrrron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave / PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA / Ganduje: All Nigerians Must Be Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.