Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (31339 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by 5much(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
abeg make them pour d guy cold water. him blood too hot.

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Seun, all the Mods, nairaland Members, My family, the people of Nigeria, and worldwide..including me are not fools!!!

Map ko google ni.. But come to think of it.. No Hell fire. Dancing azonto

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Bandy10: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
See wetin poverty,dogmatism and hallucination can cause

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Lakayanah: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
Eyah na so madness dey start, it's not all that takes off their clothes that are mad the one in 3 piece suit will make even doctors confused.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by mysticgal(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
apart from this guy being rude for eavesdropping to the fact he lied that a beautifull blackman turns pale white,i thinl this guy is terribrly hungry.....fact grin
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by lilbakar(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
genesis of madness
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by supaeagles(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
See the stick he is holding sef, isn't that the same kind of stick those magicians use in Harry potter film
grin
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Tinoxky: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Who cud be manipulating this man from his village oooo!.... Crying for him!
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by cumpaddre(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
God almighty is in his youth
Nawa ooo
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by drchuma: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kolo mental... Service don comot 4hm brain
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by slimyem: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Caracta: He eavesdropped at their conversation? Is that not a sin? Very rude! Gbeborun! grin

Btw, what do we need the map for? I'm not ready to die cheesy
Hahahahahaha cheesycheesy
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by daguru(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Am sure God will be asking His angels 'so when did this guy come to heaven,cos aint aware'? cool
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by supaeagles(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
There may be a business opportunity for this 'craze man' - he can sell this 'heaven's map' to google to integrate with their existing map ..... thereby giving us the opportunity to get directions to this heaven!!!
tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by ravensckar(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Am nt as foolish as doz who wil read ds 'balderdash'n stil comment. God forbid! I wnt comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by OmniSparrow: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Combination of poverty, hunger, weed, and ijebu garri
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Lakayanah: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
When are we going to drop this mentality that God is a white man. My bible tells me I was created in his image and likeness yet the white man when he wants to draw the image of Satan it must be a black man with horns. Please the Apple does not fall from the tree I am a spitting image of my father so when I get to heaven I will meet a God that looks like I do.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Combination of poverty, hunger, weed, and ijebu garri
grin grin grin
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by ichidodo: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
The old man is correct. There are heavens to be explored and experienced.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by penzino(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
tomzman: Hallucination!!!
seconded
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Odunharry(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
make him bring map make we do business jo
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by tareigns(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dis man must b high on some realy good MUSHROOMS.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by otaelo: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
he is not the first to make such an outrageous claim. people have chosen to believe some and disbelieve some. he is obviously among those disbelieved.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
We neva finish 1/10 of d designs wey dey dis world na heaven own dis wan go dey carry come, ok we don hear, how much u wan sell am.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by godman01(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Na him know o, according to the bible no 11 heavens were recorded.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Anvaller: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
masonkz: Why does everyone's vision of God have to be one of a White God? Or white Angels?

Exactly.. and majority will be talking about being proud of their black identity when majority of them in their minds, their hallucinations and their dreams actually believe that God or the angel is a white man... But why not? when the image of God that is sold to them is that of one white dude, so every time they picture Jesus in their mind, they see not Jesus but that white dude... What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Chumek(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmmm, wat a merciful God.....
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by overdrive(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Say NO to drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Revolva(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hahaha i just cant stop lauging..i fell off my chair....A place that does not even exist....
He went to heaven and came back....to hell on earth....and started constructing a map to lead who to there....so pple go come dey buy the map..abi ..Format!! to take make Mega money...people use ur head this man is tryign to be a millionaire...over night....hahah ...I no be Mugu....after now una go hear sap map of heaven don dey sell now ..religious brainwashed fools go buy am..this man will be smiling to the bank poppin champagne..with big booty SA Bitches...hahah!!!!

wait him say God face na Grey..well he try..!!! but Jesus white ..na lie..Bullshit...lies...this man is high of weed
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by johnstar(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Shuff happens
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
IAMBREEZY: then u must be smoking weed with him... smh
angryangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by samsard(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Segadem: J E S U S Is Coming Soon
in 2,000 years time people like you would still be saying that, am not surprised the early so called apostles did same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.