Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here (1525 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Whats The Fuss About Yahoozee ? / Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song / Yahoozee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by aluta4live: 2:17am On Nov 13, 2007
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by debojyde(m): 3:30am On Nov 13, 2007
WHY? WHY? WHY? Why did kennis have to go ahead and mess up this way. The Original track and video were too perfect. Aseju o da!!! This video just reminds me of a lot of kennis music videos which were wack in the past( I thought they had improved after ti saw those 2face's video). What,s with the 2face MTV awards in their office.I think say na 2face house e go dey?
The rap lines were just too weak. "big thing,s big things, big rims, big rims, 22s, 22s,"----WTF i don,t know jack about writing rhymes but even i know i would have done better than that.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by mace2: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2007
that remix video was a mess to the original video it appears kennis has bveen cursed on shooting videos i hate everything about that video from hte lyrics of the so called rappers to the concept and finally with the graphics what was with the toy guns at the end if they lacked concepts they should have laid low than present such a crap
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by 9ja4eva: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2007
Yeah a big mess.What a pity?
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by zigbo(f): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2007
the real video is wack then with the remix both the song an the video is waaaaaaaaaaaaack
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by 9ja4eva: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2007
Well well i dont expect anything super from Kennis Music
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by kosovo(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2007
zigbo:

the real video is wack then with the remix both the song an the video is waaaaaaaaaaaaack

thats right.
every thing including OLU himself is waaaaaaaaaak
KENNIS was something but now they are  absolutely nothing.
they rose  from GRASS to GRACE and NOW to EVALASTING GRASS.
  what a shame!
 oh my world.
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by sima(f): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2008
OMG!!! i cant stop laughing at dat video. . lmao. . i dont know why it's funi to mi but cheesy
did he need a remix sef. . na by force undecided
n' d endin was dumb. . d gurll wit d blonde hair. lipsrsealed
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by sima(f): 5:49am On Oct 04, 2008
n' d beginning of d video was whack. .
Re: Has Anyone Seen Olu Maintain's New Yahoozee Remix Video? - Watch It Here by Neogebreeds: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
It was so great to come back home and have amazing photos of the trip in Iceland. Choice Tours takes excellent photographs!! Our holiday in Iceland was so special. I will follow up with a detailed description of the short stop in Iceland. Choice Tours takes excellent photographs!! Our stopover in Iceland.

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C - Kini Big Deal (video) / Omawunmi West African Idol's New Single.in The Music. / Catch Saucekid Live On Radio This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.