Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed (35909 Views)

Scores Reportedly Killed As Herdsmen Attack 4 Villages In Taraba States (photos) / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by amosy007: 2:20am On May 07, 2012
ziccoit:

"A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again."

Origin:
This proverb was first time used by the Alexander Pope (1688 - 1744) in An Essay on Criticism, 1709.

Meaning:
A person without full knowledge will always harm himself as well as others.
An empty vessel makes much noise.
A small amount of knowledge can cause people to think they are more expert than they really are.

Imagine, a man who lived a couple of century ago passed a message that rubbish everything your mordernisation stands for. So much more for computer age.

u still havent answerd d question...

Instead of insult... Just tell me if the quotes are from quoran or not and if they are not in quoran tell us what was written in the verses he mentioned... Kapish
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by amosy007: 2:23am On May 07, 2012
cyrexx:

go ahead copy all the errors in both religions and show the whole world that religion has been the problem of humanity, it is behind most of the wars fought by mankind. go ahead, you are very free.

but as a muslim be careful of blaspheming prophet Isa (because you know very well He does not promote violence and He never commanded His followers to kill the infidels) don't lie against Him, so that you will not incur the wrath of your God and go to hell according to your own Quran.
grin grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by amosy007: 2:31am On May 07, 2012
Walexz02:
Guy dnt jst say wt is coming out 4rm dt ur hole..think!!!!!!! what on earth do u knw abt Jihad?

he knew nothing about jihad buh he know jihadist alway sew chemical bomb to their underwear to bomb innocent people like abdumutaram cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by amosy007: 2:34am On May 07, 2012
skymaxnig: What is Jihad anyway?
jihad is d act of sowing bomb under ur boxer or g string to kill multiple people that doesnt believe allah in kabar or muhammed (aishat s husband) cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by eherbal(m): 3:27am On May 07, 2012
Yuossi david: Let the northern and the western states be their boundry
Bastard!
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by ayobase(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2012
its there in the Quran.
There is no point trying to boycott.
U just dont believe in those verses as commanded by Allah via Muhammed.

Who goes to hell?you, cos u dont obey
Allah's commandment.

Who goes to paradise? The boko harams.
They are the faithful and obedient ones carrying out Allah's mandate.

http:

Anybody can just type any script quoting it from the Quran or Hadith, just do urself a favour, learn better about ur religion and stop exposing ur ignorance in the glear view of people, how many verse of the Bible you know let alone interpreting it meaning not to even talk about a language other english.

Am not here to defend Boko Haram cos i know hell is sure for them and whatever they are claiming is just in their self delusion and destruction, but stop insulting other peoples religion by quoting some idiotic, fabricated verses implying they are from the Holy Quran, thesame way the Bible was edited by many editors, now some devils are editing the Quran to support their fabricated assumption.

Do yourself a favour, learn what your Christ ask of you and leave matter for Mathias.

The qoutes are either misinterpreted, fabricated and are fictitous fantacy of the editor, all to malign the Quran and Islam as a whole.

You talk about evidence, pls don't even go there, so anything you see on script in Arabic or said is from the Quran is a concrete evidence for you, so much for an enlighten fellow.
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nobody: 7:19am On May 07, 2012
Bontee:

Not trying to tarnish any image but it is my reference from what he said on the 22nd of april . . . he was speaking in parable but my conclusion is that the military is going to strike because he said God is going to intervene in this boko haram crisis latest by june 1st or around that time.

I will make a thread about all these prophecies soon but surely the military will strike this year.

Bro de military is not striking anywhere. Just wait and see. If you are praying for a military takeover look at mali how are the people faring? Maybe you haven't been born during the military era cause had it been you have been born you wouldn't have prayed for military takeover. And as far as Nigeria is concerned the Military aint taking over Period.
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by jingdimei: 7:44am On May 07, 2012
http://www.u-joint.net/ Ningbo Yinzhou Global Universal Joint Factory isprofessional in manufacturing all kinds of automotive and motorcycle parts. Thefactory is located in Ningbo.Ourmain products include: U-joint, universal joint, Cardan joint, drive shaft, half axle and so on, which is widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, forklift, mechanical equipment, etc, the products are sold well all over the world and win highly praised by our customers because of the high quality products, reasonable price and perfect service.
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by 3kay945(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2012
gboss4sure:

Bro de military is not striking anywhere. Just wait and see. If you are praying for a military takeover look at mali how are the people faring? Maybe you haven't been born during the military era cause had it been you have been born you wouldn't have prayed for military takeover. And as far as Nigeria is concerned the Military aint taking over Period.
I agree with you and i think is becos we practice padi+padi government in naija now.
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nwunuken(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2012
Bontee:

Not trying to tarnish any image but it is my reference from what he said on the 22nd of april . . . he was speaking in parable but my conclusion is that the military is going to strike because he said God is going to intervene in this boko haram crisis latest by june 1st or around that time.

I will make a thread about all these prophecies soon but surely the military will strike this year.
the military wil strike u becareful

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by megxo(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2012
we we: CODE RED CODE RED I REPEAT CODE RED..........
TANGO DOWN.......
COPY THAT
alpha COPY grin
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 07, 2012
Lordsocrates:

diz is d black fox, coming in, i have flanked d exit zone 3 oclock position 2 niger, here we hv a bird eyes view...over d static... I c 2 hostiles comin at u 4rm d north east position, 1 is suited up wif charges, c4's i summice d other 1, is armed wif a sub machine gun...i repeat code red, hostiles coming in...shot anythin dat comes ur way and ask questions later...roger dat..over

COPY THAT...... LOL You guys wan kill me with laugh o o o grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Osel(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2012
God shall help us in dis country because HE knows wht is hidden to us.
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by All4sms: 1:34pm On May 07, 2012
May expose those killers and their barbaric actions!!!!
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by bakila: 2:27pm On May 07, 2012
ziccoit:

Do you know how it would look when a kindergarten is telling the great Wole Soyinka what he doesn't know about Litrature? He woould just look at you and smile.

Thanks for quoting the Noble (not Holy) Quran out of context.

The Holy Quran out of context. Off thread waste of scroll space.
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by evangelpeaceym: 2:32pm On May 07, 2012
ziccoit:

Do you know how it would look when a kindergarten is telling the great Wole Soyinka what he doesn't know about Litrature? He woould just look at you and smile.

Thanks for quoting the Noble (not Holy) Quran out of context.

OK, since u are the great soyinka tell us all the out of context in his quote,i believe he has just pose a challenge, now defend Mohammed by making all the necessary correction in that quote we are all ears.
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by mamagee3(f): 4:39pm On May 07, 2012
This boko haram is becoming a pain in the butt!
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by ojceskills(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2012
na wa o
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2012
[
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2012
!
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 07, 2012
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 07, 2012
!
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by cyrexx: 7:38am On May 08, 2012
suberuseyi:
The terrorists say they're fighting for your LAME ALLAH who needs senseless virgin-seeking goons to fight his senseless battles for him,

70 virgins to rock thruoghout eternity no be small thing o. their paradise will be so much fun with virgins who will never lose their virginity. no wonder Osama bin laden, boko haram and the rest of the terrorists are very faithful to follow Allah's instruction to the letter.
LOL
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Nobody: 10:17am On May 08, 2012
Re: BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed by Lugianostar(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
God will disgrace them 2day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Today / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri / Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.