Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Causes Of Dry Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Causes Of Dry Lips (692 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Dry Lips by calebrita(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2012
GOOD DAY MODERATOR,AND EVERY NAIRALANDERS. I HAVE JUST NOTICE LATELY THAT MY LIPS USED TO BE DRY AND AT TIME IT IS CRACKING. I HAVE TRIED TO INCREASE MY FLUID INTAKE, BUT IT PERSISTS PLS DOCTORS ON NAIRALAND WHAT CAN I USE PLEASE.
Re: Causes Of Dry Lips by Sissy3(f): 5:35pm On May 06, 2012
try exfoliating it gently with a soft bristle toothbrush and putting Vaseline on it. you could also try putting alot of vaseline on it during the night, it will help moisture it in the morning. and if you are a lady, make sure the types of lipgloss and lipstick you use is not drying one. and try not to 'lick' your lips when they are dry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are The Top Users Of Bleaching Creams According To WHO Report / 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere New House All Tiled Jst Now Out / What Nuclear Radiation Does To The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.