Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

America's Prettiest Prisoners Revealed (from The Website That Lets You Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / America's Prettiest Prisoners Revealed (from The Website That Lets You Date Them (2284 Views)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America's Prettiest Prisoners Revealed (from The Website That Lets You Date Them by Babasessy(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2012
America's prettiest prisoners revealed (from the website that lets you date them)

A new website hopes to bridge the gap between criminals behind bars and the outside world.

Meet-An-Inmate.com lists hundreds of photo personals of inmates looking to share intimate letters with just the right stranger.

The site says that many prisoners are 'fun' and 'loving' like everyone else... they've just committed felonies.

Pals for Life: Meet-An-Inmate.com lists the prisoner personals of people like Jamie Yoshimura, right, and Carmen Lewis, left. 'I am a fun loving girl. I'm in a bad place, but I've got a beautiful heart and a caring soul. Even the best of people make mistakes right?' asked Lewis in her ad
Choose Your Sentences Wisely: Pen pals can browse inmates for free, selecting the age and gender of their incarcerated interest

Choose Your Sentences Wisely: Pen pals can browse inmates for free, selecting the age and gender of their incarcerated interest

Jessica McKay, who's serving time for vehicular homicide, says 'I always have a smile on my face with a bubbly personality'

Jessica McKay, who's serving time for vehicular homicide, says 'I always have a smile on my face'
Cody Jonas says 'Time plus opportunity gives me a chance to catch your attention'

Cody Jonas says 'Time plus opportunity gives me a chance to catch your attention'

Jenny Decoteau is trying to grow from having a pen-pal. 'I refuse to let this experience define me, although I am learning from my mistakes and intend to grow into a better person through this all,' she said

Jenny Decoteau is trying to grow from having a pen-pal. 'I refuse to let this experience define me, although I am learning from my mistakes and intend to grow into a better person through this all,' she said
Some inmates list their hobbies, hoping to spark a connection like Adam Hilder, who plays guitar

Some inmates list their hobbies, hoping to spark a connection like Adam Hilder, who plays guitar
Others are soul searching, like Stacey Solberg. 'I am losing my sense of humor. Looking for a fun person with a uplifting personality that can bring my light during dark times'

Others are soul searching, like Stacey Solberg. 'I am losing my sense of humor. Looking for a fun person'

On the site, prisoners pay to list a 250 word personal ad to attract a pen-pal.

'These inmates have nothing but time on their hands and can't wait to hear from you,' the site reads.

'Even though these men and women are in prison, it doesn't mean that they are bad individuals. The majority of these inmates are fun, loving, clever, reliable, sexy and very passion

Interested pen-pals can browse inmates for free, selecting the age and gender of their incarcerated interest.

The site provides lists of the newest ladies and gentlemen on the site, as well as those members who have not yet received any mail.

'It can be a lot of fun communicating with these inmates...They enjoy sports, music, arts, etc. just as you do. However, they are convicted felons and caution should be used.'
'I've made mistakes, but definitely learned from them as well,' said Christian Ballou

'I've made mistakes, but definitely learned from them as well,' said Christian Ballou
'Goatees are a plus, but not necessary,' wrote Jillian Cini

'Goatees are a plus, but not necessary,' wrote Jillian Cini

In the First Degree: The site provides lists of the newest ladies and gentlemen on the site, as well as those members who have not yet received any mail.

In the First Degree: The site provides lists of the newest ladies and gentlemen on the site, as well as those members who have not yet received any mail.
Andrea McCormick
Antoine Ealy Looking at me, you might imagine you see a man who is complete, but a man like me without a sincere friend is unable to reach his full potential

The Best Policy: Many inmates are honest, but the site warns users to be careful. 'Looking at me, you might imagine you see a man who is complete, but a man like me without a sincere friend is unable to reach his full potential,' wrote Antoine Ealy, right. Andrea McCormick, left, is looking for someone 'caring and nonjudgmental'

For their part, inmates post a photo (or two), their height, religion, release date, and their Department of Corrections number, among other things, and often exclude the reason they're in prison.

It's very future forward, having incarcerated singles list their occupation before the pokey as well as their interests inside.

Inmates write whether or not they prefer to receive letters from men, women, or both.

'These men and women are inmates and are usually in prison for good reason. This is meet-an-inmate.com, not meet-a-girl-scout.com.'

Meet-An-Inmate.com FAQs

'I'm bisexual, so if you're interested, I am open to all,' Amy Doyle, from Oklahoma writes.

'Treat these male and female inmates with some dignity and respect,' the site says. 'After all, these individuals are human beings, have feelings, and many of them want to straighten out their lives.'

One can find a prisoner's criminal history by searching their Department of Corrections number.

Users of the site must be 18 years or older and sending money of any kind is not encouraged.

'These men and women are inmates and are usually in prison for good reason. This is meet-an-inmate.com, not meet-a-girl-scout.com,' the site says.
Free Spirit: Inmates write whether or not they prefer to receive letters from men, women, or both. 'I'm bisexual, so if you're interested, I am open to all,' Amy Doyle, from Oklahoma writes

Free Spirit: Inmates write whether or not they prefer to receive letters from men, women, or both. 'I'm bisexual, so if you're interested, I am open to all,' Amy Doyle, from Oklahoma writes

Sara Horne says she's a 'computer geek' with 'lots of class and sophistication'

Sara Horne says she's a 'computer geek' with 'lots of class and sophistication'
Daniel Myers is a self-professed 'family man' who's looking for a woman with 'morals.' 'I'm trained and know that the woman is the boss!' he says

Daniel Myers is looking for a woman with 'morals.' 'I'm trained and know that the woman is the boss!'

Some inmates have been known to scam their pen-pals, even posting fake photographs and information in order to attract a victim.

But many are looking for the real thing, someone to write to and care about.

Most inmates do not have access to email and phone calls are very costly, so snail mail is the only way to hear news behind bars.

'I got involved with the wrong guy at a young age and I am paying the price, now I want to find the right guy,' said Maeghan Rice, who's in prison for second-degree murder.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140043/Meet-An-Inmate-com-Website-reveals-Americas-prettiest-prisoners-lets-date-them.html#ixzz1u7667SFA

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Names Of Men Who Make The Best Husbands / Love! Meet The Married Woman Who Shares Her Bed With A Pig / Meet The Beautiful Daughter Of The King Of Saudi Arabia (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.