Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? (1537 Views)

As Useless As A Local Government Chairman...? / SHOCKING!!! Which Of The State Governors Is This Man (see Shocking Picture) / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by deandavid(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2012
i wonder everyday when people say, their governors are working, including that's of eboyin state. But sincerely speaking, sentiments and politics aside my state governor has not done any tangible thing, worthy of praising him, for the 5 years he has been in office. I mean the delta state governor. I have not heard anybody say, eh... Gov uduaghan u don try o... It has been complain throughout the state. I dont know my state is the only state that people aint happy with their governor. What about your state governor, is he like my own?
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Beaf: 7:07am On May 07, 2012
deandavid: i wonder everyday when people say, their governors are working, including that's of eboyin state. But sincerely speaking, sentiments and politics aside my state governor has not done any tangible thing, worthy of praising him, for the 5 years he has been in office. I mean the delta state governor. I have not heard anybody say, eh... Gov uduaghan u don try o... It has been complain throughout the state. I dont know my state is the only state that people aint happy with their governor. What about your state governor, is he like my own?

Bob Marley sang a song with the line, "I don't wanna wait in vain..." You know the drill! grin
Mountains will be levelled for emergencies with billions, while we wait.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by ojeoguc: 7:20am On May 07, 2012
Did I hear u say ebonyi?elechi is the worst governors since the history of Nigerian . Do ur research very well.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 07, 2012
Pls don't take it away from abia state governor.t.a orji a monumental disaster.the insecuity in the state has attracted criminals from oda states.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by deandavid(m): 7:31am On May 07, 2012
ojeogu. c:
Did I hear u say ebonyi?elechi is the worst governors since the history of Nigerian . Do ur research very well.
i saw a post online by an indigene of ebonyi state, commending him, i was even suprise, because i know that state is poor(sorry to say, but na so i see am o)
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by deandavid(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2012
Beaf:

Bob Marley sang a song with the line, "I do wanna wait in vain..." You know the drill! grin
Mountains will be levelled for emergencies with billions, while we wait.
i tell you brother...
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by MrGlobe(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2012
But uduagham completed and commissioned an airport and teaching hospital. What will you say of Peter obi then (the worst governor in Africa) and Theordore orji. Its moved from stalemate to backwardness in those states under their leadership
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Demdem(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2012
@ Poster

we have talked about the chief dog of delta severally on this forum. an example is this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/741011/delta-state-gone-dogs-reloaded
Classic.

Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by deandavid(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2012
Demdem: @ Poster

we have talked about the chief dog of delta severally on this forum. an example is this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/741011/delta-state-gone-dogs-reloaded
Classic.
demdem the tin tire me, any time i think about my state, i jst feel like opening a new thread on it, so that the whole world know what's going on. This gov is so visionless.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by edoyad(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2012
chuks01: Pls don't take it away from abia state governor.t.a orji a monumental disaster.the insecuity in the state has attracted criminals from oda states.

Crime Tourism grin grin
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by friedrice1: 3:52pm On May 07, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by friedrice1: 3:55pm On May 07, 2012
The problem is, Theodore Orji believes he's doing very well
and he wonders why people are not praising him.

Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2012
If you experienced Alao-Akala for one day as governor you would go home and thank God for Peter Obi

When your governor bleaches his skin and uses leg chain, criss crossing all the owambe in the country you knw you have a huge problem

Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Johnny(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2012
I like that word “USELESS“!!You are really unlucky to have that “useless“ man as your governor.He tops the least of “useless“ governors in the country,though he is likely the only one...
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Onlytruth(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2012
dayokanu: If you experienced Alao-Akala for one day as governor you would go home and thank God for Peter Obi

When your governor bleaches his skin and uses leg chain, criss crossing all the owambe in the country you knw you have a huge problem

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy una no go kill me for Nairaland wallahi.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by SamIkenna: 12:04am On May 08, 2012
Brothers, I think PDP initially saw herself as the new Military overlord and it didnt help matters that their first presidential candidate, OBJ, was a maximum ruler. Given this scenario, the party started having criminals as governors and godfathers which eventually gave rise to newer criminal governors and illiterate godfathers. Today, the reality is a little unsettling for them and I guess they're trying to show that they can also work because thats the only way they'll still remain "the largest party in Africa."

Given the reason I gave above, its obvious PDP was not a party geared towards dividend delivery from inception therefore, its no wonder most of their governors dont know what time it is. These governors now are starting to learn words like - works, equality, good governance, economy, etc. Words that were alien to their empty brains in 1999 are beginning to trickle down because they now know that rigging alone cant save the "largest party in Africa."

Uduaghan is not the worst gov, there are way worse govs than delta state chief executive. Before, we had Ohakim in Imo and God + humanity joined hands in throwing him out. In Ebonyi we have Elechi, I dont even know what biz he has with Almajiri school, its like he doesnt know there is an iron curtain between state and religion. I have nothing against religion but when its used in the political arena it becomes a distraction. Anyway, If one is to go by stats, I think Bauchi gov is likely to take the lead as the worst gov after which the remaining 35 govs must take their tickets as either terrible or out-right insane chief executives.

Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Beaf: 12:18am On May 08, 2012
^
Lol! You are right that Uduaghan is not the worst. He is even very far from the worst, but Delta state people are extremely demanding.
Check out Ibori for example, many states would have killed to have such a "performer" as their governor, but Deltans only saw his fingers in the cookie jar and proceeded to write EFCC pertition after pertition. Today, Ibori is deservedly in jail.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Rhino5dm: 12:26am On May 08, 2012
Compare google image of that state between 1999 to 2012, you would probably offer the guy apology. His annul budgets may look hopeless according to the rabid CPC coroner el-rufai, but there is huge human development and transformation going on in that state.

@POST.
Give it to Jonah Jang. A man that appoints his son as special adviser. If you are to be kind, then approach Murtala Nyako aka Baba Mai Mangoro. that state has record of being ruled by serial crooks.

Sam_Ikenna: Brothers, I think PDP initially saw herself as the new Military overlord and it didnt help matters that their first presidential candidate, OBJ, was a maximum ruler. Given this scenario, the party started having criminals as governors and godfathers which eventually gave rise to newer criminal governors and illiterate godfathers. Today, the reality is a little unsettling for them and I guess they're trying to show that they can also work because thats the only way they'll still remain "the largest party in Africa."

Given the reason I gave above, its obvious PDP was not a party geared towards dividend delivery from inception therefore, its no wonder most of their governors dont know what time it is. These governors now are starting to learn words like - works, equality, good governance, economy, etc. Words that were alien to their empty brains in 1999 are beginning to trickle down because they now know that rigging alone cant save the "largest party in Africa."

Uduaghan is not the worst gov, there are way worse govs than delta state chief executive. Before, we had Ohakim in Imo and God + humanity joined hands in throwing him out. In Ebonyi we have Elechi, I dont even know what biz he has with Almajiri school, its like he doesnt know there is an iron curtain between state and religion. I have nothing against religion but when its used in the political arena it becomes a distraction. Anyway, If one is to go by stats, I think Bauchi gov is likely to take the lead as the worst gov after which the remaining 35 govs must take their tickets as either terrible or out-right insane chief executives.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Beaf: 12:29am On May 08, 2012
The worst governor is AregbeRASCAL. cool
That clown only rivals the late Adedibu and the late Barkin Zuwo.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by Rhino5dm: 12:33am On May 08, 2012
. . .more like the pay increase protest is yielding fruits.

Beaf: ^
Lol! You are right that Uduaghan is not the worst. He is even very far from the worst, but Delta state people are extremely demanding.
Check out Ibori for example, many states would have killed to have such a "performer" as their governor, but Deltans only saw his fingers in the cookie jar and proceeded to write EFCC pertition after pertition. Today, Ibori is deservedly in jail.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by noiseless: 1:06am On May 08, 2012
I really dont know ebonyi and how things are being run in that state, i must say i really feel like giving the likes of Peter Obi and Theordore Orji a hard kickings, these two should instead be ordinary councilor and about retiring isi ewu joint mannager respectively.
Re: Which Other State Governors Is As Useless As Mine? by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:23am On May 08, 2012
fried-rice:
The problem is, Theodore Orji believes he's doing very well
and he wonders why people are not praising him.

^^^Therein lies the problem. Dude is wondering what all the fuss is about wink.

Breaking News Sokoto Hit By Multiple Explosion / Benjamin Onwuka Press Release On Biafra / State Of The Nation