Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This (61727 Views)

I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? / He Missed An Interview Because……. / Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by kg(f): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2008
Nice post, no doubt there is something to learn especially for job hunters. I left that club many years back.
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by eudio(f): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2008
BOLAONI,

THANKS ALOT FOR THE TIPS.

PLS WHT IS THE IDEA RESPONSE, WHN U R ASKED ABOUT WHT SALARY U WOULD LIKE TO EARN?

ARE U TO GV THEM A RANGE OR WHT?

I DONT WANNA SHOT MY SELF IN THE LEG
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by eudio(f): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2008
BOLAONI,

THANKS ALOT FOR THE TIPS.

PLS WHT IS THE IDEA RESPONSE, WHN U R ASKED ABOUT WHT SALARY U WOULD LIKE TO EARN?

ARE U TO GV THEM A RANGE OR WHT?

I DONT WANNA SHOOT MY SELF IN THE LEG
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by mrmonday: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
pls can u just tell me the exact date for interview?
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by dele2008: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2008
Please!! help Needed.

Can anybody in the house tell me the kind of Questions that normally comes out in Mobil Aptitude\Skill test for Experienced Engineers.

Thanks I will appreciate everyone kind contribution.

Dele
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by syren: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2008
Thanks to all the contributions the task ahead is not so daunting. grin Just hope I don't go blank halfway through embarassed
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by RolandPet(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2008
Please Bolaoni,nairalanders in general,

i was shortlisted for Noble Oil & Gas International Limited interview that is coming up soon!,

I read Petroleum Engineering,
please has anybody gone for their interview before or have idea what im going to expect,please advice.

Please! please!! and please!!!.
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by kumbalo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2008
thanks so much brother, it's just what i needed
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by hutch1981: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2008
hi everyone

this site offers some good advice for interviews, 
http://www.tiptopjob.com/tiptop/user/displaycontent/contentid/57/sectionid/15

cheers
hutch
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by eazybet: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2008
Dear Nairaland
i really need your help on how to go about this Job interview.
My CV was submitted to oceanic bank by the king of my community, as the king personal slot.
Now the bank manager what to interview me one-on-one, and i don't know how to go about it. and i am the one who to fix the interview Date.

what are the likely question and how to answer them, below are some question please help me to answer anyone you think you can answer.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=180600.msg2912892#msg2912892
please i sincerely need your help. Thanks

Note:
Oceanic bank Sapele branch will be having they written interview on the 11/10/08, that is, this Saturday, Note for ND holder's only
undecided cry
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by AfolabiAsu: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2008
This is a wonderful article
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by andyzoga: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2008
Hi. Just got an invitation from Nestle for a driving test for Sales Reps.
Does anyone have an idea of this test? Pls, talk ooooooooooo
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by damirez1: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2008
well, methinks you have to do alot of research/learning, cos if you don't got nothin upstairs (even if its sweet trash)then you may not be able to convince the interviewer.from experience, i figured out that if you can talk passionately about a topic/a question been asked(thats why you still need to know a little bit about everything at least and everything about something) you stand a good chance of winning the heart of your interviewer.you ever noticed that not every interview hammers on the job scope/company profile all the way, some interviewers get bored and want to know if you are an arsenal fan just like them and how good a conversationalist you are.
Finally, be relaxed and of good cheer, don't let that guy/gurl see you sweat on that chair, any questionsask something, loook around, ask for their welfare policy on staff, their training curriculum , just ask something(not too stupid sha)

Remember, human beings don't care about how much you know, they really are moved by how much you care, (how much passion you got about the topic in question)
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by damirez1: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2008
Dear Nairaland
i really need your help on how to go about this Job interview.
My CV was submitted to oceanic bank by the king of my community, as the king personal slot.
Now the bank manager what to interview me one-on-one, and i don't know how to go about it. and i am the one who to fix the interview Date.

Wow, talk about royaaale connection, God save the king mate

Guy, any previous banking experience? if not then you'll have to chat your way to impress this manager, paint the pic of an enterprising young fellow, with good and profitable connections(for the big deposits) and be passionate about how you wish to contribute to the excellence of the bank and growing with it. elaborate on any worthwhile skills you may have acquired over time (IT, marketing, closing deals,networking with individuals , etc)

wink Hey i envy you, not alot of us get to choose our interview date, LIBERTY, TAKE IT IT"S YOURS,
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by fatslink(f): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
hi landers, pls i need a fashion of thank u note after interview. i am to attend an interview come dis thursday, pls let me know how and what the contents (example) of the letter should be.
pls kindly flourish me with examples,its urgent pls i need ur help.
thanks.
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by moneykid(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2008
During interview,some body language are used which most people dnt know.Its very important they know this
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by yaro4: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2008
this information is authoritative.

http://onshoreoilfield.radpages.com
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by shobamiwa: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
Great Write up from you all, i really appreciate it as this are my need for my interview which made me successful. Once again thanks alot for the good work and keep the flag flying,
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by ben12(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2008
Nice post for the members of this forum

www.securejobnow.com
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by chessman: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2009
this is nice. thanks
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by finekoko(m): 12:02am On Jan 09, 2009
found this new job search site that you can uplaod your cv and fill in an online cv as well, they have current employers on thier database with available jobs so u get notified anytime a job is posted. http://www.cvdatabank.com it might be useful to you.
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by bioroma: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2009
pls nairalanders,i got an invitation 4 an interview from PSS LIMITED,but i became bothered wen i was asked to bring N1500 administration fee.Pls,has anyone gone 4 dia interview b4,are they real or are they some kind of scam? this is the invitation sent in2 my box.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

PSS LIMITED
129 Okota road,church bus stop,
near Rainoil filling station off cele bus stop, Isolo ,
oshodi Apapa Expressway, Lagos.Nigeria.
Telephone: 07031677554/ 0802-331-5736

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

LETTER OF INTERVIEW.With reference to your application,we would like
to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited for an
interview on any of the following days of your choice
SAT 10TH JAN, 2009 TIME 1.00 pm
TUE 13TH JAN. 2009 TIME 10.00AM OR 1.00pm
WED 14TH JAN, 2009 TIME 10.00AM OR 1.00pm
THUR 15TH JAN, 2009 TIME 10.00AM OR 1.00pm
FRIDAY 16TH JAN, 2009 TIME 10.00AM OR 1.00pm
SAT 24TH JAN, 2009 TIME 12.30pm
VENUE :PSS LTD OFFICE Block f, Atinuke complex, 129 Okota
road,church bus stop,near Rainoil filling station off cele bus stop,
Isolo, oshodi Apapa Expressway, Lagos.Nigeria.

PSS LIMITED is a private job information exchange firm providing
personnel resource services to corporations,companies, organizations
and Firms.
PSS LIMITED has over 300 job vacancies available now for immediate
employment from corporate organizations and multinational firms across
industrial and investment concerns, and is responding to many more job
opportunities daily.

After our interview processes,immediately you shall be given letter
to meet one or more different employers for employment negotiations.
This will enable you to get the best salary offer and better
conditions of service
PSS LIMITED charges administration fee for job seekers.Please come
with the following requirements:1.Your CV 2.A passport photograph ,3.A
print out of this interview invitation letter4.Administrative charge
of N1,500=(one thousand five hundred naira ) only
PSS LIMITED is the most effective option and fastest way to get jobs now.
428 JOB SEEKERS HAVE BEEN ASSISITED TO SECURE GOOD PAYING JOBS IN
DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THROUGH OUR RECRUITMENT SERVICE

Yours faithfully,
FOR :PSS LTD
MISS PEACE.

INTERVIEW BOOKS & GUIDES FOR SALE

1.131 Best Job Interview Questions & Answers.( USA )

Price: E-Copy: N2000: PAPERBACK: N4000

2.Salary Negotiation Techniques. (Every Job Hunters Guide)
Price: E-Copy: N1000: PAPERBACK: N1500=
3.How to write effective Job Cover Letters that gets you Hired.
Price: E-Copy: N1200: PAPERBACK: N2000

4.Complete Guide to Resume & Cv writing that gets you job now!
Price: E-Copy: N1200: PAPERBACK: N2000

5.Complete Guide to Job Interview Preparation

Price: E-Copy: 1000. Paper Back: NGN:1500

HOW TO GET THEM:

AVAILABLE IN OUR OFFICE OR THROUGH THE INTERNET

Hard Copy at our office or download from your email box
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by FJUNIOR: 3:10am On Jan 23, 2009
This is great! even is more useful than GMAT . Thanks a lot. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by tainot2002(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2009
Thanks.i.ve to commend everyone that has contributed to d success of his fellow Nigerians that God will continue to bless u abundantly.pls just continue to keep us updating.
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by tainot2002(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2009
Thanks.i.ve to commend everyone that has contributed to d success of his fellow Nigerians that God will continue to bless u abundantly.pls just continue to keep us updating.
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by binahmad(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2009
Wow Wow Wow!!! Enough of this pretences and facades!!! angry

Are we not talking about Naija? Why then should we waste our valid time and energy focussing on those wonderful criteria and beautigul points? Let's just come out into the open with the truth as it is. The last thing we should all do here is to decieve ourself into thinking that we are also as objective and positive-minded as those oyinbos for obodo-oyinbo. tongue

If you are looking for a job in Naija, my brodas and sistas, look back into yourself and ask yourself who is it you know who has a link into the organisation you are looking to get into. If there is no one like that, drop the idea and let it all be a dream you'll wahe up in the morning to forget. embarassed

Chiao! wink
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by forexmento: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2009
Would you be pleased if you made 50% of your account every month? Your money would double EVERY two months - you could start with $10,000 and become a millionaire very quickly - 13 months to be exact.

Start with $100,000 and you’re there in 7 months or $500 as such mini account and be a millionaire in 2 years .

Now what if I told you there is a trader who make over 900% a month, no wait, let me really rock your world. What if I told you there is this same trader who made 2000% a month verified!

He is a real person who trade every day and what’s even more astounding is he has retired from his full- time jobs as civil engineer. He has such an unique perspective on trading that he virtually changed the rules on how it’s done. These systems have all been verified. Each one of these systems are brilliant, but what’s even more fascinating his the person behind the systems fx michael #1 forex trader in Nigeria.

And he is going to tell you how he did it. Cause he is just an ordinary person who have come up with unique ways to trade the markets. I’ve been lucky enough to work my ass out and I can tell you, it’s just great. It sort of explains what the trading challenge is all about in forex and you get the best results of the best systems if you know what you are doing cos you get no solution from forum strategy but with deep understanding and self research could result in profit.

Just go visit the website www.forex-mentor1..com and other stuff he has prepared about how you can make money with Forex day trading.

Michael Abubakar - the best know forex trader in nigeria and with 2,307,78% net profit in 30 days ) will give you over 30 minutes of the best advice you will ever get, and prove to you that what you are doing now is probably wrong.

You can just tell how he has been through what you have been through. You just know im for real. Listen to michael thats the key

Apart from everything else, im so busy than most of you call forex trader,I hold down a full-time job but retired to focus and still manages to produce one of the best trading systems that made 2000%.

It all goes to prove one thing:

You don’t have to have some special gift to become a great trader!

It’s critical that you start to listen to real people who trade every day. You have to make sure your source of information is reliable, and there is no better way to do that than listen to someone who has just had their account verified.

Pay attention to the fact that I am a guy who admits he doesn’t have all the answers, and im still
learning. I am still doubts, even though i have a good system but still look ahead !

I have decided to expose this system as final preparations for the release are almost finished and tested how live and demo please contact fx michael on +2348055047313

www.forex-mentor1..com or www.softloanklub..com

CONTACT FX MICHAEL ON ONE ON ONE TRAINING TEACHINING YOU HOW YOU CAN BE EARNING ABOVE 2000% MONTHLY BACK UP WITH A FULL GURANTEE OF SUCCESS. CALL 08055047313

CONTACT ME ON MANAGING YOUR FUND WITH 40% MONTHLY
INTEREST

IMPOWER YOURSELF AS A FOREX TRADER READING GREAT MENTORS BOOKS PLEASE VISIT www.forex-buk..com
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
Is this thread about blogs and blogging or about attending interviews?
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by jibbie: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2011
This is comin at the best of times,just when my interview is just 2hrs away.I'm more than greatfull.will be back to feed u on the outcome n share my xperience by his grace.
Thanks to all contributors
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by headworld: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2011
WANTED URGENTLY

From soil to oil
Now something is boiling
Our oil tanks are getting exhausted
We need more think tanks
Look at our “graduates” & see unemployment riding high
Look at our needs as a nation & see the many opportunities to create solutions.
ENTREPRENEURS are wanted!

Call: OuterEDGE Solutions (07032098314, 08094056771) now! for:
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Start-up advisory (FREE)
Company registration
Company branding (logo, call cards, receipts, letter-head, website etc).
Business development & Entreprenuership Trainings

We should be part of the solution and not the problem!
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by mondegon: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2012
hi,everyone.I want to know if this psslimited are real with their processes
paying 1500 for admin charges
passport
printout.I want to be sure if they are real and their interview questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.