Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This (61746 Views)

I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? / He Missed An Interview Because……. / Job Interview With Ease, (if U Are About To Attend An Interview U Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by festgeo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
When are they shortlisting names for the aptitude test in NAF 2013[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This by Olakunle007(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2021
5 Tips for Choosing the Right Dress for Interviews in Nigeria
Many people keep getting the proper dress code for their interviews wrong. Are you going for a job interview, journalist interview, school interview or any kind of interview and you have no idea how you can go about it?
Click the link below to know the best dresses for interviews in Nigeria
https://insight.ng/spice/choosing-right-dress-for-interviews/

gone wrong due to the wrong dressing sense, the need to learn how to choose the right dress for interviews cannot be overemphasized. This article aims to address tips for choosing the right dress for different kinds of interviews in Nigeria. This includes job interviews, media interviews, student or academic interviews and even marketing interviews.
Click the link below to learn more
https://insight.ng/career/outfits-for-job-interviews/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.