Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) (2836 Views)

Pls Help Spiritual Husband Is Tormenting Her / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by combatant: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2007
@cgift

Still showing your rascality abi na stupidity sef cheesy
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by olabowale(m): 1:37am On Nov 23, 2007
@Cgift, Pilgrim.1 etc: Here is the explanation of Suratul Mariam, verse 71. The particular verse that is the thorn on your head. To say its on your side, it will have a mild impression, as it is something you can deal with. It is a hatman, a preordained pronouncement, by Allah, that all mankind will have to pass on the bridge over Hellfire. InshaAllah, the Muslims will be saved, but the non Muslims will not.

Please through what God says below. This include your saying that God has a son! It is a BIG SIN against God. When you have read this below, then respond, but not until you digest it. I wish God Almighty open your hearts and let His guidance enter it Amiin. I do not want to see you or anyone in Hellfire.

"Man's Amazement about Life after Death and the Refutation against this Amazement

Allah, the Exalted, informs that mankind is amazed that he could be returned to life after death and he thinks that this is something farfetched. As Allah says,

[وَإِن تَعْجَبْ فَعَجَبٌ قَوْلُهُمْ أَءِذَا كُنَّا تُرَابًا أَءِنَّا لَفِى خَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ]

(And if you wonder, then wondrous is their saying: "When we are dust, shall we indeed then be (raised) in a new creation'')[13:5] Allah also says,

[أَوَلَمْ يَرَ الإِنسَـنُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنَـهُ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ فَإِذَا هُوَ خَصِيمٌ مٌّبِينٌ - وَضَرَبَ لَنَا مَثَلاً وَنَسِىَ خَلْقَهُ قَالَ مَن يُحىِ الْعِظَـمَ وَهِىَ رَمِيمٌ - قُلْ يُحْيِيهَا الَّذِى أَنشَأَهَآ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ خَلْقٍ عَلِيمٌ ]

(Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah. Yet behold he (stands forth) as an open opponent. And he puts forth for Us a parable and forgets his own creation. He says: "Who will give life to these bones after they are rotten and have become dust'' Say: "He will give life to them Who created them for the first time! And He is the All-Knower of every creation!'')[36:77-79] And Allah says here in this Surah,

[وَيَقُولُ الإِنْسَـنُ أَإِذَا مَا مِتُّ لَسَوْفَ أُخْرَجُ حَيّاً - أَوَلاَ يَذْكُرُ إلإِنْسَـنُ أَنَّا خَلَقْنَاهُ مِن قَبْلُ وَلَمْ يَكُ شَيْئاً ]
(And man says: "When I am dead, shall I then be raised up alive'' Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing) Allah uses the beginning of creation as a proof for its repetition. This means that He, the Exalted, created the human being while he was nothing. So can he not repeat this creation after the human had actually become something Similalry Allah says;

[وَهُوَ الَّذِى يَبْدَأُ الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُ وَهُوَ أَهْوَنُ عَلَيْهِ]

(And He it is Who originates the creation, then He will repeat it; and this is easier for Him.) [30:27] In the Sahih it is recorded that the Messenger of Allah said,

«يَقُولُ اللهُ تَعَالَى: كَذَّبَنِي ابْنُ آدَمَ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ أَنْ يُكَذِّبَنِي، وَآذَانِي ابْنُ آدَمَ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ أَنْ يُؤْذِيَنِي، أَمَّا تَكْذِيبُهُ إِيَّايَ فَقَوْلُهُ لَنْ يُعِيدَنِي كَمَا بَدَأَنِي، وَلَيْسَ أَوَّلُ الْخَلْقِ بِأَهْوَنَ عَلَيَّ مِنْ آخِرِهِ، وَأَمَّا أَذَاهُ إِيَّايَ فَقَوْلُهُ إِنَّ لِي وَلَدًا وَأَنَا الْأَحَدُ الصَّمَدُ الَّذِي لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُوًا أَحَد»

(Allah, the Exalted said, "The son of Adam denies Me and he has no right to deny Me. The son of Adam harms Me and he has no right to harm Me. His denial of Me is his statement that I will never repeat His creation like I created him the first time. Yet, the second creation is not more difficult upon Me than the first. His harming Me is his statement that I have a son. Yet, I am One Alone, the Self-Sufficient Whom all creatures need. He Who does not beget children, nor was He born and there is none coequal or comparable unto Him.'') Concerning Allah's statement,

[فَوَرَبِّكَ لَنَحْشُرَنَّهُمْ وَالشَّيَـطِينَ]

(So by your Lord, surely We shall gather them together, and the Shayatin,) The Lord, Blessed be He the Most High, swears by His Noble Self that He will definitely gather all of those who worshipped other than Allah and their devils as well.

[ثُمَّ لَنُحْضِرَنَّهُمْ حَوْلَ جَهَنَّمَ جِثِيّاً]

(then We shall bring them round Hell, Jithiyya.) Al-`Awfi related that Ibn `Abbas said, "This means sitting and it is similar to His statement,

[وَتَرَى كُلَّ أُمَّةٍ جَاثِيَةً]

(And you will see each nation Jathiyah.)'' [45:28] As-Suddi commented on the word Jithiyya, "It means standing.'' It has been reported from Murrah that Ibn Mas`ud said the same. Concerning Allah's statement,

[ثُمَّ لَنَنزِعَنَّ مِن كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ]

(Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect) This means from every nation. This is what Mujahid said.

[أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَـنِ عِتِيّاً]

(all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Gracious.) Ath-Thawri reported from `Ali bin Al-Aqmar, from Abu Al-Ahwas, from Ibn Mas`ud that he said, "The first of them will be bound to the last of them until their number is complete. Then, they will be brought all together. Then, Allah will begin with the greatest of them in crime and continue in succession. That is Allah's statement,

[ثُمَّ لَنَنزِعَنَّ مِن كُلِّ شِيعَةٍ أَيُّهُمْ أَشَدُّ عَلَى الرَّحْمَـنِ عِتِيّاً ]

(Then indeed We shall drag out from every sect all those who were worst in obstinate rebellion against the Most Gracious.) This is similar to Allah's statement,

[حَتَّى إِذَا ادَّارَكُواْ فِيهَا جَمِيعًا قَالَتْ أُخْرَاهُمْ لاٍّولَـهُمْ رَبَّنَا هَـؤُلاءِ أَضَلُّونَا فَـَاتِهِمْ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا مِّنَ النَّارِ]

(Until they will be gathered all together in the Fire. The last of them will say to the first of them: "Our Lord! These misled us, so give them a double torment of the Fire.'') Until His saying,

[بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْسِبُونَ]

(For what you used to earn.) [7:38-39] The first of them will say to the last of them: "Your were not better than us, so taste the torment for what you used to earn.'' Concerning Allah's statement,

[ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَى بِهَا صِلِيّاً ]

(Then, verily, We know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein.) Then, at this point Allah attaches one piece of information to another. The meaning here is that Allah best knows which of His creatures deserve to be burned in the fire of Hell and remain there forever and who deserves to have his punishment doubled. This is as He says in the Ayah that was previously mentioned,

[قَالَ لِكُلٍّ ضِعْفٌ وَلَـكِن لاَّ تَعْلَمُونَ]

(He will say: "For each one there is double (torment), but you know not.'') [7:38]

[وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلاَّ وَارِدُهَا كَانَ عَلَى رَبِّكَ حَتْماً مَّقْضِيّاً - ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ وَّنَذَرُ الظَّـلِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيّاً ]

(71. There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell); this is with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished.) (72. Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. And We shall leave the wrongdoers in it, Jithiyya.)

Everyone will be brought to Hell, then the Righteous will be saved

Ibn Jarir reported from `Abdullah that he said concerning Allah's statement,

[وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلاَّ وَارِدُهَا]

(There is not one of you but will pass over it.) "The bridge over Hell is like the sharp edge of a sword. The first group to cross it will pass like a flash of lightning. The second group will pass like the wind. The third group will pass like the fastest horse. The fourth group will pass like the fastest cow. Then, the rest will pass while the angels will be saying, `O Allah save them, save them.' '' This narration has supporting narrations similar to it from the Prophet in the Two Sahihs and other collections as well. These narrations have been related by Anas, Abu Sa`id, Abu Hurayrah, Jabir and other Companions, may Allah be pleased with them all. Ahmad also recorded that Umm Mubashshar, the wife of Zayd bin Harithah, said, "The Messenger of Allah was in the house of Hafsah when he said,

«لَا يَدْخُلُ النَّارَ أَحَدٌ شَهِدَ بَدْرًا وَالْحُدَيْبِيَّة»

(No one who was present at the battles of Badr and Hudaybiyyah (of the Muslims) will enter into the Hellfire.) Then, Hafsah said, "Doesn't Allah say,

(There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)wink The Messenger of Allah replied by reciting,

[ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ]

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa.) In the Two Sahihs there is a Hadith reported from Az-Zuhri, from Sa`id from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah said,

«لَا يَمُوتُ لِأَحَدٍ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ثَلَاثَةٌ مِنَ الْوَلَدِ تَمَسُّهُ النَّارُ إِلَّا تَحِلَّةَ الْقَسَم»

(No one of the Muslims who has had three children, who all died, will be touched by the Hellfire, except for an oath that must be fulfilled.) `Abdur-Rahman bin Zayd bin Aslam commented on Allah's statement,

(There is not one of you but will pass over itwink "The passing of the Muslims (over the Hellfire) means their passing over a bridge that is over it. But the passing of the idolators over the Hellfire refers to their admission to the Fire.'' As-Suddi reported from Murrah, from Ibn Mas`ud, that he said concerning Allah's statement,

[كَانَ عَلَى رَبِّكَ حَتْماً مَّقْضِيّاً]

(this is with your Lord; a Hatman decree.) "An oath that must be fulfilled.'' Mujahid said, "Hatman means preordainment.'' Ibn Jurayj said the same. Concerning Allah's statement,

[ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ]

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. ) When all of the creatures passed over the Hellfire, and those disbelievers and the disobedient people who are destined to fall into it because of their disobedience, Allah will save the believers and the righteous people from it because of their deeds. Therefore, their passing over the bridge and their speed will be based upon their deeds that they did in this life. Then, the believers who performed major sins will be allowed intercession. The angels, the Prophets and the believers will all intercede. Thus, a large number of the sinners will be allowed to come out of Hell. The fire will have devoured much of their bodies, except the places of prostration on their faces. Their removal from the Hellfire will be due to the faith in their hearts. The first to come out will be he who has the weight of a Dinar of faith in his heart. Then, whoever has the next least amount after him. Then, whoever is next to that after him, and so forth. This will continue until the one who has the tiniest hint of faith in his heart, equal to the weight of an atom. Then, Allah will take out of the Fire whoever said "La ilaha illallah,'' even one day of his entire life, even if he never performed any good deed. After this, no one will remain in the Hellfire, except those it is obligatory upon to remain in the Hellfire forever. This has been reported in many authentic Hadiths from the Messenger of Allah . This is why Allah says,

[ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَواْ وَّنَذَرُ الظَّـلِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيّاً ]

(Then We shall save those who had Taqwa. And We shall leave the wrongdoers in it, Jithyya.)

[وَإِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ ءَايَـتُنَا بِيِّنَـتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لِلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ أَىُّ الْفَرِيقَيْنِ خَيْرٌ مَّقَاماً وَأَحْسَنُ نَدِيّاً - وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُمْ مِّن قَرْنٍ هُمْ أَحْسَنُ أَثَاثاً وَرِءْياً ]

(73. And when Our clear Ayat are recited to them, those who disbelieve say to those who believe: "Which of the two groups has the best dwellings and the finest Nadiyyan'') (74. And how many a generation have We destroyed before them, who were better in wealth, goods and outward appearance)."
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2007
@cgift

All these turnarounds isn't whats next
You have to get and read the Quran , to know what it's about before posting here cool
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by combatant: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2007
@cgift

Please accept Islam before its too late
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Poster, Please keep us informed on the situation with you. Please look into your life and situation and pin point all the areas that may be causing you stress. Focus on each one and commit them to God individually. Asking him to give you wisdom on how to deal with the situation and break free from the bondage you seem to be dealing wit.
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by dafidixone(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2007
Good day All,
Please i need help,i've been experiencing some kind of oppression while as sleep,I get so pressed that i can't move or even talk.
I've prayed about it and read my psalms everytime before going to bed.But these evil spirit still oppresses me.
Please can anyone tell me what to do??

Have you tried Jesus for realas we have suggested? Take a step now. The era of Miracle is not over. But it is important to get int ouch that we may Councel and Pray with you.

Shallom!
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by olabowale(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
@t_Lawal: You are invited to what is good. We gave you
an opening to go directly to your Creator, using His word,
the Qur'an to resolve all your present and future problems.
I hope you are taking the steps to reconnect to Allah. He is
ONLY One Who can resolve your issue. Please do not let the
deceiver, deceive you. The result is definitely failure.
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by amaikama(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2009
You may be dining with the devil and he now want to take back his portion of what he gave you. that why he is tormenting you. Check your self very well, you may be doing something with somebody and that person want to initiate you into something stronger than you and God is not allowing it to happen. Stand a far off and think of what association or thing you are doing with something and pray feverntly.

1 thesolonia 5 vs 17: states: pray without ceasing. Let it be your watch word.

It is well. May God be with you.
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by edifier(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2009
God is not authomatic, is it becos of you dream u decided to be reading psalms at nights, it may not work for u. all u need to do is accept Jesus christ, if u ve not and turn a new live, pray constantly or call this no 4 more explanation 07083236924
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by olacool(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2009
hello lawal, my name is ola, believe me, i have undergo such an hurrible attack before and i can feel your pains.
you can get out of this attack forever if only you will acknowledge my points, i am bringing to you.

before that, let me express my experience to you,

after coming back home from my daily activities, i layed down my head on a confortable place, unconciousely, i slept off, what happened? i can really not say is a dream but was real as real as what happens in real life, i wanted to raise my hands, legs, speak, even trying to make an effort to aleast stand up to my feet, i couldn't, i felt helpless, and speachless but deep inside of my heart i pray for jehovah to help through his son Jesus, and i was up. but then, this wasn't my first or second of having such experience, i wanted help from everyone but they couldn't help me, i also pray to God to help me so that i will never have to face such terrible night mare again, was the prayer answered? yes lawal, it really was answered, this is what you have to do lawal,

1. pray with whole heartedly to God to help you.

2. you need to understand that all these trick comes from satan the Devil for example see what Jesus himself say's about him, Jesus Christ believed that the Devil was real. Jesus was not tempted by some evil inside himself. He was attacked by a real person whom he later called "the ruler of the world." (John 14:30; Matthew 4:1-11) He also believed that other spirit creatures supported Satan in his wicked schemes. He cured "demon-possessed" people. (Matthew 12:22-28) Even the atheistic publication A Rationalist Encyclopædia notes the significance of this when it says: "It has always been a rock of offence to theologians how the Jesus of the Gospels accepted the belief in devils." When Jesus spoke about the Devil and his demons, he was not simply repeating superstitions carried over from Babylonian mythology. He knew that they really existed.
also,
The Devil Is a Formidable Foe
Even so, the Devil remains a formidable foe. He "walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone." (1 Peter 5:cool He is no vague principle of evil residing in our imperfect flesh. True, we do have a daily struggle against our own sinful inclinations. (Romans 7:18-20) But the real struggle is "against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places."—Ephesians 6:12.

3. We therefore need to 'keep our senses, be watchful, and take our stand against him, solid in the faith.' (1 Peter 5:8, 9; 2 Corinthians 2:11) Avoid playing into Satan's hands by dabbling in anything that is connected with the occult. (Deuteronomy 18:10-12) Be a good student of God's Word, remembering that Jesus Christ repeatedly referred to God's Word when he was tempted by the Devil. (Matthew 4:4, 7, 10) Pray for God's spirit. Its fruitage can help you to avoid the works of the flesh, which Satan promotes so effectively. (Galatians 5:16-24) Also, pray earnestly to Jehovah when you feel under pressure in some way from the Devil and his demons.—Philippians 4:6, 7.

4.There is no need to be in terror of the Devil. Jehovah promises real protection against anything Satan can do. (Psalm 91:1-4; Proverbs 18:10; James 4:7, cool "Go on acquiring power in the Lord and in the mightiness of his strength," says the apostle Paul. Then you will "be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil."—Ephesians 6:10, 11

5. you need to remain under is protection, Psalm 34:7 which states: "The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him, and he rescues them." i concluded: "If Jehovah can really protect me, why not fear him,
The question now is what does it mean to fear God, see what ecclesistes 12:13 say's
The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the [true] God and keep his commandments. For this is the whole [obligation] of man.

6. how do you serve him in truth and spirit ? is another question click here to see more details http://www.watchtower.org/e/20070301/article_01.htm

Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by Abrayz: 3:39am On Apr 29, 2012
I really need a help..,I've been suffering for all most 11 years,and I'm just 22 now,I see those people who are dead in my dreams,friends whom I knew,and ma grandmother ,she passed away 6 or 7 years back,demons,and not only once,I have bad dreams everyday,although I pray and sleep,its no point,and I'm not scared of what I dream now a days,cause I dream everyday I'm use to,last Year I met a priest ,I told him about my problems,what he only said was "Have Faith in God",but it doesn't work for me.Well I don't want to tell everything now.Help me if you can,or just forget it.
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by omi20: 8:06pm On May 04, 2012
it is called an out of body experience many people including me habve exepreinced it including me you can pray if you want or let it happen
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by Ptolomeus(m): 8:23pm On May 04, 2012
t_lawal366: Good day All,
Please i need help,i've been experiencing some kind of oppression while as sleep,I get so pressed that i can't move or even talk.
I've prayed about it and read my psalms everytime before going to bed.But these evil spirit still oppresses me.
Please can anyone tell me what to do??
The best solution is that you avoid going to see the pastor ...
You end up with the same problem you have and also the pastor will take your money.
Re: Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) by IFAnation: 2:40am On Feb 16, 2023
If you have tried your so called churches and nothing is working, find your way back to tradition. Some ignorant Africans undermine the power in the black soils of Africa, a shame. If you haven't solved this problems chat me on WhatsApp. Close your eyes and let your spirit wake. Spiritual awakening is important.

+234 812 667 8916

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Time Of Fasting Is Here Again. / Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku / Is Jesus The Unique Son Of God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.