Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live (5996 Views)

Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m / Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by nolongtin(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2012
Former DG of Nigeria Stock Exchange, Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke

Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke says all what SEC is doing is to cover their illegal burglary into NSE building with armed thugs at night. Says officials from SEC raided her office and carried her personal documents including birth and marriage certificates.

"I have never stolen money in my life before or appropriated any money that doesn't belong to me" ~Ndidi Okereke-Onyuike

“I am not an angel, but stealing does not exist in my vocabulary" - Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke

Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke refutes Arunma Oteh’s allegations that the NSE committees under her watch did not meet as regularly as required.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by papagiddy(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2012
watin Lawrence anini go say eh?
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by coolguy2002: 4:13pm On May 08, 2012
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by mbulela: 4:36pm On May 08, 2012
If she stole and used it for gastric bypass, i would have been her supporter.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by wale22000: 4:41pm On May 08, 2012
i dont even know who to believe
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by EPOMA(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2012
this woman is so lousy, she is a disgrace
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by kokoA(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2012
She looks like man undecided
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by ochukoccna: 4:47pm On May 08, 2012
For something as Serious as the stock exchange of a country aiming to join the BRICS, Ndidi turns it into an occasion to bask in delusion of grandeur and basking in self glory.
Pity embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by EPOMA(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2012
People that are always disturbing their head about Nigeria, have you guys head how obasanjo created the board members of transcorp, Nigeria is a jungle
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by EPOMA(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2012
ochukoccna: For something as Serious as the stock exchange of a country aiming to join the BRICS, Ndidi turns it into an occasion to bask in delusion of grandeur and basking in self glory.
Pity embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
She is just a big fool
all the narration of green card, calling on people in america to register to vote., she could have done that here in Nigeria. Infact a disgrace
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by awesomet1(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2012
Intriguing woman.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by jajajaja828: 5:04pm On May 08, 2012
ote dont even kw her left fm her right.even ndi if ndi is a dunce, she can never spent such amount on wrist watch. so, the govt should arrest ote to explain more. ote na international thief and fat fool.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by mbulela: 5:07pm On May 08, 2012
jajajaja828: ote dont even kw her left fm her right.even ndi if ndi is a dunce, she can never spent such amount on wrist watch. so, the govt should arrest ote to explain more. ote na international thief and fat fool.
but that Otteh set o.
very attractive lady.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 08, 2012
jajajaja828: even if ndi is a dunce, she can never spent such amount on wrist watch.

You're forgetting that this is Nigeria, where people keep their booties in WATER TANK. You can't vouch for the sanity of these people. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by Mmiriariugwu: 5:18pm On May 08, 2012
So what happens to hon hembe&d allegations oteh leveld against him
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by greatlee(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2012
kokoA: She looks like man undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 08, 2012
She ruined the NSE.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by doctokwus: 5:59pm On May 08, 2012
nolongtin: Former DG of Nigeria Stock Exchange, Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke

Says officials from SEC raided her office and carried her personal documents including birth and marriage certificates.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/
Look @dis fat clown,pple are saying u stole millions belonging to d nation& she's talkin about marriage&birth cert.So she no longer has a home 2 kp those or d bank.This just epitomises dat d woman is a big fraud,shameless idiots
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by ayox2003: 6:16pm On May 08, 2012
jajajaja828: ote dont even kw her left fm her right.even ndi if ndi is a dunce, she can never spent such amount on wrist watch. so, the govt should arrest ote to explain more. ote na international thief and fat fool.
where are you from?
How much did your president's Godfather, Alameiseghia, spend on his wristwatch? While his people were wallowing in penury.
Dieziani spent 4million naira on one handbag while Nigerians where clamouring for the reduction of pump price. Chuba Okadigbo spent 70million for Salah fevistal and he aint a moslem. Bro, you wouldnt believe how much top govt officials spend just to sleep with a LovePeddler, especially in the north. Banana Republic!
Oteh seems accountable to me.
Not Ndi. See her jewelry sef.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2012
ayox2003:
where are you from?
How much did your president's Godfather, Alameiseghia, spend on his wristwatch? While his people were wallowing in penury.
Dieziani spent 4million naira on one handbag while Nigerians where clamouring for the reduction of pump price. Chuba Okadigbo spent 70million for Salah fevistal and he aint a moslem. Bro, you wouldnt believe how much top govt officials spend just to sleep with a LovePeddler, especially in the north. Banana Republic!
SMH.

Obviously you dont know what you are saying. **shakes head and walks away**
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2012
ayox2003:
where are you from?
SMH.

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by Novice1(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2012
mbulela: If she stole and used it for gastric bypass, i would have been her supporter.

Seconded. The woman looks like an overfed cow/hippo/elephant hybrid creature.

On a serious note, Nigeria has become one huge joke. People in such sensitive postions playing with people's future.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by ayox2003: 6:46pm On May 08, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

Wow!!! Thanks for the correction.
Ndi seems accountable, right? Tell that to Bill Gates!
Oteh is better than Ndi anyday!
Who created the mess?
Lets wait and see.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by yohannazack(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2012
Oh, where is EFCC wit their criminal eagle's eyz when dis shameless woman of okere was harvestin from public fund dat dey cannot see her? Useless pple, they cant make arrest until they ar told to do so, if at all they do, it must be enemies of the president only. God punish them all.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by naijaking1: 7:33pm On May 08, 2012
mbulela: If she stole and used it for gastric bypass, i would have been her supporter.

What for, I know you like them big, very big in size!
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On May 08, 2012
all these people including those investigating them should be killed
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by Kockane(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2012
But, dat otteh woman fyn abeg, make we talk tru. Very sexy tin walai! grin

1 Like

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by PalmTree(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2012
kokoA: She looks like man undecided

i guess u mean Mrs Oby Ezekwezili, onyuike doesn't look lyk a man. :>
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by PalmTree(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2012

Do you remember how much Alameiseiha spent on watches. Guy some set of watches do cost dt much. Not dat I'm saying oteh's claims are not spurious but then it doesn't mean they aren't true. My own opinion oooooo !
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by Mynd44: 9:12pm On May 08, 2012
I did not watch the hearing but guys what brand of wristwatch was she wearing?
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by mbulela: 9:25pm On May 08, 2012
naijaking1:

What for, I know you like them big, very big in size!
where you get that gist from?
besides, she is not big. she is morbidly obese.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live by naijaking1: 10:35pm On May 08, 2012
mbulela:
where you get that gist from?
besides, she is not big. she is morbidly obese.

Yeah, morbidly obese, that's how you like'em.
I could see you drooling just by watching her on TV, be honest--bo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Finally Reveals Nigeria’s Worth Before Handing Over To Buhari / Sermon: What Garments Are You Wearing? **zechariah 3:1-4 & Revelation 19:7-8 / About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.