Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) (21673 Views)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2012
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2012
She's pretty both ways
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sagamite(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2012
She does look much prettier. Stop deceiving yourselves about the obvious from the 2 pixs because your are inching to condemn the bleaching. But that improved looks is not because of a lighter skin, it is because of the plastic surgeries and apt fashion.

I will never understand how a man can date such a mentally ill girl. I would not even be able to merely hit it for fun if I knew that is how she thinks, talkless of hit and bond with her as my partner. She would irritate every fibre of my body.

1 Like

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by AlusiOkija: 8:26am On May 09, 2012
She was fine as a black chick & is still the same as a white chick.

If she did this because of a man, then its an epic fail.

If she did this as a result of inferiority complex of any sort, then I understand and wish her the best.

I would personally had advised her to do some sugery of her black face rather than go all white. But like I said, if she feels better about herself now, then thats the most important thing.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sagamite(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2012
Frostyzone: She's alot prettier in her current
fair skin than she was in her former state.That goes to show
that fairness matters indeed.

And people should stop been so judgemental and negative,it's her life afterall not yours.

Matters to a cretin!

2 Likes

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sike(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2012
Rub.bishhh
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by abbeymighty(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2012
REALLY CRAZY
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by room702(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2012
smh @ this crazy lady. she just set black people back another 20yrs.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Frostyzone(m): 8:46am On May 09, 2012
donedy:

Do you know you sound like a deluded black gay. If you crave for her newly-found skin color why not hit up her dermatologist. I don't even know why I enlightening you because it's of no use.

Wasn't it you the person that posted this topic:

Friend,I don't need a dermatologist cuz am already very fair.I'm what you might call a half-caste(mulatto).That's why I took personal offense with your attacking my skin colour.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by noiseless: 8:52am On May 09, 2012
This is a disgrace to anyone's love life. Black people please there is nothing wrong with your color, whether it's dark,brown or light. STOP BLEACHING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SKIN.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Isaactop9(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2012
see what fame has caused
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by eva4(f): 9:48am On May 09, 2012
Nothing wrong with a little nip and [/s]Bleach[s] tuck if it makes you happy smiley she does look better but still the same [/s]Ugly[s] black woman ( on the inside) battling self esteem demons.

#note to self# if you can't bleach the inside paying for a Hermes birkin bag would be money spent much wisely than that spent bleaching the outside grin
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by noholdsbarred(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2012
Being ugly is really a state of mind. Bleaching her skin has changed nothing. As long as she thinks she's ugly within then she'll always be ugly outwardly. I won't change the colour of my skin for any reason. I'm so in love with myself.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Ariyke: 10:29am On May 09, 2012
second michael jackson in d making mtchew lipsrsealed
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by cindyrella(f): 10:40am On May 09, 2012
Businesstools: I prefer the former complexion.

Yeah me too
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by 9zeros(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2012
noholdsbarred: Being ugly is really a state of mind. Bleaching her skin has changed nothing. As long as she thinks she's ugly within then she'll always be ugly outwardly. I won't change the colour of my skin for any reason. I'm so in love with myself.
u sound ugly.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by 9zeros(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2012
dats ha problem.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 10:54am On May 09, 2012
​№ º°˚˚° nigerian can do dis, I hate dis south africans bunch O̶̷̩̥̊͡F foooooools.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by gegee(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2012
abeg she don fine small see as she been wor wor b4
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by blackboi(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2012
angryWhat is wrong with being BLACK, ehn?
Fvckin spoilt child; product of a loosed condomundecidedsad
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by KwachImani(f): 12:13pm On May 09, 2012
blackboi: angryWhat is wrong with being BLACK, ehn?
Fvckin spoilt child; product of a loosed condomundecidedsad
angry angry...that's strong!...SMH!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by KwachImani(f): 12:15pm On May 09, 2012
norseman2: ​№ º°˚˚° nigerian can do dis, I hate dis south africans bunch O̶̷̩̥̊͡F foooooools.
.... cheesy cheesy cheesy..you are very wrong dear...anyone anywhere can do that!! cheesy grin
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by SisiKill1: 12:38pm On May 09, 2012
laykhorn: As for me She is no prettier to her natural skin.
See beauty naaaa!
You wanna compare that shining dark skinned to that white for-nothing face. She is definitely a re-t-ard cos I see no beauty in this bleached lady. Nd by the way, is she not a beatiful lady to other compatriot, u must see how 'wowoism' has been the theme all day of SA ladies.
'THEM WOWO MEHN!

Frostyzone:
Speak for yourself!
If you have issues with fair skinned people just because your own is black as sooth, then I suggest you take it elsewhere.
You must be blind if you didn't notice the difference btween the two pics:The dark skin singer look dour while the fair skin counterpart look bright and pretty!
Open your eyes abegi!

Errrrr. . . .I think. . .and maybe this just me oh but I think the AS FOR ME part in his post shows he is indeed speaking for himself, yes?

Please feel free to correct me. . .ya know in case the words AS FOR ME has taken another meaning since I last used it. Hey, one can't always be on the up and up with these things, so I always leave my open to the possibilities that I've missed something.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by alexola20(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2012
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Chanchit: 12:45pm On May 09, 2012
sally bonne: Whoeva said d whiter version of this gal is prettier must b vacant upstairs,jeeez she is beautyful wit her former complexion and she wasn't dt dark na wah 4 som ppl. O,how can u say u were ugly dt aint ugly now,now she looks retouched and.... Smh I jst tire 2 comment
@sally, "tired?" the one wei u tok sef don do.... Rest bro'...
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sagamite(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2012
norseman2: ​№ º°˚˚° nigerian can do dis, I hate dis south africans bunch O̶̷̩̥̊͡F foooooools.

You are a person!

So skin bleaching does not exist in Nigeria?

The bleaching products just flows through the ports in volumes?

What happened to Alao-Akala-Omo-Alamala-Areaboy?

He has skin cancer?

You are a bloody cretin!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Motshidi: 12:47pm On May 09, 2012
'THEM WOWO MEHN <---- what does this mean? Im a South African female and I am mad curious to know what this means.

Mshoza bleached her skin because she's vain and lacks self love. Everyone knows that.
Her action/s is not a reflection of what SA woman are all about. Stop second classing us with an assumption that is not feasible.
Mshoza is a substandard representation of the female race. Young woman/girls look at this behaviour and get a feeling that Darker is less; this a bad message to send out there. As a public figure she should be striving towards instilling positive ideas in the youth.

However after all that's been said: its her life, body and soul. Let her be.

Oh and she didn't do this because of her man. She initiated it, he footed the bill.

1 Like

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by redsun(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2012
Is she for real?Are they still sub-sub-black people her in this world?
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2012
Motshidi: 'THEM WOWO MEHN <---- what does this mean? Im a South African female and I am mad curious to know what this means.

Mshoza bleached her skin because she's vain and lacks self love. Everyone knows that.
Her action/s is not a reflection of what SA woman are all about. Stop second classing us with an assumption that is not feasible.
Mshoza is a substandard representation of the female race. Young woman/girls look at this behaviour and get a feeling that Darker is less; this a bad message to send out there. As a public figure she should be striving towards instilling positive ideas in the youth.

However after all that's been said: its her life, body and soul. Let her be.

Oh and she didn't do this because of her man. She initiated it, he footed the bill.

Them wowo mehn = They are extremely ugly, men.

Wowo is a Nigerian slang for extremely ugly.

Any one that says South African girls are ugly is a cretin that needs his head examined then smashed. The examination is just for academic reasons to study the virus disturbing it. The head should still be smashed in a controlled environment to make sure the disease does not spread.

1 Like

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by SisiKill1: 1:08pm On May 09, 2012
The most intriguing part of this whole saga is the CROWN GOSPEL AWARDS - WINNERS AND LOSERS

Am i the only one wondering what the hell that is all about? Surely they haven't started handing out awards to pastors??!!

Lmaoooo! All sorts of orishirishi! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sagamite(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill: The most intriguing part of this whole saga is the CROWN GOSPEL AWARDS - WINNERS AND LOSERS

Am i the only one wondering what the hell that is all about? Surely they haven't started handing out awards to pastors??!!

Lmaoooo! All sorts of orishirishi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe for gospel music.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by bizybrain(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2012
Now she is just a human Barbie with low self esteem and inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / How To Care For Dreadlocks / 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.