Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) (21680 Views)

10 Annoying Questions On Natural Hair Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing / Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by sexylogan(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2012
In my opinion, she was prettier when she was darker.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Master6(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2012
U people are just being biased!!!!
She is more beautiful after the surgery!
Moreso, she can do whatever she likes with her body!!! Its hers not urs
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 10, 2012
I don't in any way support bleaching (or tanning for that matter), but why are people worked up over a stranger's low self-esteem? It's her cross to bear, not ours! Why are people carrying the burden for her? And will some of you quit lumping SA women in one basket? Those women rarely bleach their faces. West Africans and Central Africans (not all of course) do it more often.

Motshidi: Lmao
Would you people be reacting the same if she was initially light skinned and chose to go DARKER?
Good question Motshidi. And the answer is 'no'. This is because, by opting to be lighter, she has triggered the insecurities of some dark people. In a way, they wonder why she opted for lighter over darker. If she had opted to 'darken' herself, the same people would be okay with it since it would have been in their favour.

NB: I think she looked better in her ORIGINAL darker shade. Nothing beats original; but if she thought otherwise, na her own wahala be dat.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2012
from damsel to a glorified monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Frostyzone(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2012
[quote author=Rossikk]

SLAVE BABOON. Why don't you fukk off back to your slave plantation where you belong you dumb cotton picking retar.d.
You 're the retard and slave,dude.
You 're so blinded with hate and inferiority complex that you latch out at anyone that speaks a little truth...or has light skin.
I pit.y you.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 10, 2012
Dark skinned nigerians will rather choke in their saliva than admit that light skin does enhance looks sometimes. the people suffering from low esteem are those calling for this lady's head.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Frostyzone(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2012
michelin89: Dark skinned nigerians will rather choke in their saliva than admit that light skin does enhance looks sometimes. the people suffering from low esteem are those calling for this lady's head.
No mind them joor.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Frostyzone(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2012
There is really nothing immorally wrong for someone to decide to change his or her skin colour.
Basically it's comparable to wearing cosmetics everyday...or even wearing clothes.
She felt that lighter skin will make her prettier and she went for it.
And here some Nairalanders are busy contradicting themselves by been judgemental and wishing secretly they were in her shoes!
Such hypocrites!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by elvisimeh(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2012
sebastinta:

hmmm..And who said MJ was use a bleaching cream or he did a plastic surgery... If u don`t know something u ask or find out... Find out what vitiligo disease is tongue

yes MJ had vitiligo which prompted him to bleach so as to even out his complexion.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2012
Me i nor send him white patches. i'd have still loved him.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by dont8(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2012
Onyenna: I prefer the darker version of her by far!!!!!...
I prefer none! She's ugly in both pix.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 1:53am On May 11, 2012
Good Girl: I don't in any way support bleaching (or tanning for that matter), but why are people worked up over a stranger's low self-esteem? It's her cross to bear, not ours! Why are people carrying the burden for her? And will some of you quit lumping SA women in one basket? Those women rarely bleach their faces. West Africans and Central Africans (not all of course) do it more often.

Good question Motshidi. And the answer is 'no'. This is because, by opting to be lighter, she has triggered the insecurities of some dark people. In a way, they wonder why she opted for lighter over darker. If she had opted to 'darken' herself, the same people would be okay with it since it would have been in their favour.

NB: I think she looked better in her ORIGINAL darker shade. Nothing beats original; but if she thought otherwise, na her own wahala be dat.

Right on point. grin They are called the bleaching police. grin They can sight who's bleaching and who's not from a ten mile radius. Don't mess with them. grin
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by faremx(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2012
well. she is just telling God. 'u should have allowed me create myself' and since God didnt allow dat,she has re-created herself. I hope d court of heaven takes this up from here.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 11, 2012
stillwater:
Right on point. grin They are called the bleaching police. grin They can sight who's bleaching and who's not from a ten mile radius. Don't mess with them. grin
Lol at bleaching police. grin
Of course I can't mess with them! If anything I have to walk on egg-shells around them. Hell, I can't even say that Lillian Bach or Halle Berry are beautiful women; at least not in their presence, lest one of them wags the finger at me. tongue tongue
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 11, 2012
Good Girl:
Lol at bleaching police. grin
Of course I can't mess with them! If anything I have to walk on egg-shells around them. Hell, I can't even say that Lillian Bach or Halle Berry are beautiful women; at least not in their presence, lest one of them wags the finger at me. tongue tongue

They're so insecure they say things like:
1. she's not beautiful, she's just light skinned.
2. she's pretty but she wouldn't be beautiful if she was dark skinned. (some even paint the women dark to see the effect of a darker skin on them)
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Mcleo007(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2012
She looked better in the first picture IMO.
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by QueenofLife(f): 4:27pm On May 29, 2013
[b][/b] U think ure Ugly ,then checkout Azeezat
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 29, 2013
This is funny. It is same thing a Ghanaian accused Nigerians of. I don't know why personal matters have to be decided by others. I think anybody can do whatever anybody likes with the body as long as it is not disturbing others.

This is personal matter and a choice as such!
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by fdmskincare: 3:42pm On May 16, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413,09039030457

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by Sameercarter(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Did she not learn from what happened to Michael Jackson? Why are people so vain and simpleminded?
what we africans dnt get is even d light skinned one use bleaching 2 remain light, wen a dark skinned person uses dat same cream den pipo start 2 pass judgements.....well its all bouh choice
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by fdmskincare: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by mercyda(f): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Did she not learn from what happened to Michael Jackson? Why are people so vain and simpleminded?
I wonder ooooh, help me tell ha,....

Black is beautiful, am proud to be dark complexioned
Re: South African Star Bleaches Skin (i Was Tired Of Being Ugly) by obontami: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
It seems she did lips surgery also, cos she seems to have fuller lips when she turn light Skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Who Knows About Bronzetone Cream? / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / How To Care For Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.