Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (10849 Views)

32GB Blackberry Playbook! Pre-order | N24,000. 4-7 Days Deliv Or Full Refund! / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On May 14, 2012
TCD: Finally Taken delivery just now ... First pics taken at the courier office

Chief, Sorry i have been so busy, was Mother's Day on Sunday and had to spend time with wife and kids . . . I am glad that you have finally got the item and nice doing business with you
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On May 14, 2012
Nicompop: Tired of shipping delays on bb playbook? Get bb playbook 16GB now here in nigeria sharply within 24hrs at 49k

Interested? call 08106432165

Limited units available

Thanks for bumping my thread . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On May 14, 2012
No matter what you want, it is what we could deliver to you
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 10:33am On May 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chief, Sorry i have been so busy, was Mother's Day on Sunday and had to spend time with wife and kids . . . I am glad that you have finally got the item and nice doing business with you
thanks once again sir, really appreciate your efforts. carry on enjoying with the wife and kids you need am.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On May 15, 2012
TCD: thanks once again sir, really appreciate your efforts. carry on enjoying with the wife and kids you need am.

Highly honored to be of service to YOU.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On May 16, 2012
We ready to give more to others too
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On May 16, 2012
Everyone could own something great
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On May 16, 2012
Delivered
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:28pm On May 16, 2012
We promise to always do it right
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On May 17, 2012
Delivered and we appreciate your business, Sir
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On May 22, 2012
We are still in the business of making something happen for everyone
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On May 23, 2012
Let us know what you want . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On May 23, 2012
We take care of every deal like is the only one
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by nyrol(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2012
All hail chief TCD. Baba Fhemmo the Boss himself!!!
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On May 30, 2012
nyrol: All hail chief TCD. Baba Fhemmo the Boss himself!!!

Na God oh . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On May 30, 2012
It is all about YOU
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On May 31, 2012
Another day, Another $$
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On May 31, 2012
Come and get yours too
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hello chief fhemmy, happy sunday. Consequent to this deal, some people around me Don dey do long throat for playbook. grin so wanna ask how much you can get fairly used 16gb, 32gb and 64gb playbooks delivered to base. Have some interested parties.thanks
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
TCD: Hello chief fhemmy, happy sunday. Consequent to this deal, some people around me Don dey do long throat for playbook. grin so wanna ask how much you can get fairly used 16gb, 32gb and 64gb playbooks delivered to base. Have some interested parties.thanks

Yes, Chief . . Happy Sunday to you and the family.
Honestly, i dont think there is that much difference between the Brand new and used in terms of cost. . . However, can get you Used 16GB BB Playbook for 38K Naira, 32GB for 50K Naira and 64GB at a cost of only 63K Naira.
Looking forward to doing it again with YOU, Sir.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2012
Thanks oga mi. I'll take it back to them.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
TCD: Thanks oga mi. I'll take it back to them.

Sure and looking forward to doing it again with you, SIr
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Lexusgs430: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yes, Chief . . Happy Sunday to you and the family.
Honestly, i dont think there is that much difference between the Brand new and used in terms of cost. . . However, can get you Used 16GB BB Playbook for 38K Naira, 32GB for 50K Naira and 64GB at a cost of only 63K Naira.
Looking forward to doing it again with YOU, Sir.

Fully agree on the pricing aspect, second hand playbooks seem to be very very close tagging with new ones!!!
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Fully agree on the pricing aspect, second hand playbooks seem to be very very close tagging with new ones!!!

That is very true and that is why i often advice the buyer to just add some little change and buy the brand new ones. . . Also, the used in Canada would pass as brand new in Nigeria . . . cool
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That is very true and that is why i often advice the buyer to just add some little change and buy the brand new ones. . . Also, the used in Canada would pass as brand new in Nigeria . . . cool

True! True!! True!!!
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
Lexusgs430:

True! True!! True!!!

Thanks for your time, Sir . . . Well appreciated
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
We remain humble
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
We are always willing to give the best for less
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
There is always so much more for us to offer
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know you want one too . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
Come and get yours too
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Lacomb(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Fhemmmy: For how much can I get a new 64gb playbook with leather casing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Wit Waranty..very New Uk-used Laptops For Sale. Open & See Them / Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge plus duos,GALAXY Note 5 uk n new / Get Your Typical VSAT Dish Sizes Andrew And Prodelin At The Cheapest Price

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.