Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (10842 Views)

32GB Blackberry Playbook! Pre-order | N24,000. 4-7 Days Deliv Or Full Refund! / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
One deal at a time, we make it happen, but only by His grace . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
We are you dealer when it comes to best Technology . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Skitz: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2013
how much is your playbook ?
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2013
Skitz: how much is your playbook ?

I currently dont have any brand new, only used . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
Another great year in the making, what an awesome God . . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Skitz: 5:37am On Jan 18, 2013
Okay, give me the price list for all the playbooks you have (16gb,32gb &64gb)
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Skitz: Okay, give me the price list for all the playbooks you have (16gb,32gb &64gb)

Thanks for checking us out . . . At present we only have used Playbooks and the prices are: 16GB Playbook = 32K Naira ; 32GB Playbook = 35K Naira while a 64GB Playbook would be 43K Naira . . . If we are able to get a Brand New, prices would be 16GB Playbook = 40K Naira ; 32GB Playbook = 41K Naira while a 64GB Playbook would be 46K Naira
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2013
We will not be undersold!
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by donsimon2(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
I'm really interestd in d used 16gig playbook...bant it go 4 30k?
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
don_simon1: I'm really interestd in d used 16gig playbook...bant it go 4 30k?

Let us leave it at 32K Naira and seal a deal . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by donsimon2(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Let us leave it at 32K Naira and seal a deal . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread . . .
hw much total to get it to benin city?
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
don_simon1: hw much total to get it to benin city?

Extra 2K Naira from Lagos to Benin . . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by donsimon2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Extra 2K Naira from Lagos to Benin . . . .
does it come wit charger?
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2013
don_simon1: does it come wit charger?

Yes, it comes with Charger . . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Another week with so much to offer . . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by calabaman(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Gud evening mr Fhemmy...am suprised to see u and mr Inspired here, more grease to ur elbows...do u have a white (like new) bold 9900 in stock and hw much does it go for?
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2013
calabaman: Gud evening mr Fhemmy...am suprised to see u and mr Inspired here, more grease to ur elbows...do u have a white (like new) bold 9900 in stock and hw much does it go for?

We are humbled to have you on our thread . . .
We dont have any in stock, however, we could get you one landed to Nigeria at a cost of ONLY 55K Naira, looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by calabaman(m): 5:20am On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks for your quick response sir. Need to get the phone today, but no problem i would be needing another phone soonest and i would be sure to contact you. Wishing you a great day/night ahead...
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by donsimon2(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, it comes with Charger . . . .
tanx 4 d response...hw much will it to get a new one+transport to benin nd what courier service do u use?...
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
calabaman: Thanks for your quick response sir. Need to get the phone today, but no problem i would be needing another phone soonest and i would be sure to contact you. Wishing you a great day/night ahead...

Ok, we have a Brand New in the Box white just landed and should be made available today or tomorrow at a price that could blow your mind . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
don_simon1: tanx 4 d response...hw much will it to get a new one+transport to benin nd what courier service do u use?...

Currently no brand new at present, cos most of stores in Canada are out of stock for a new playbook . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
We remain humble through all the success!
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
We remain your one stop shop for all Playbooks . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential. It’s no different in the financial realm.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don’t like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don’t spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by mhozzis(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Good day sir, I'm interested in a chinese tablet PIPO U3 3G which i saw online. Can u help me get one, if you do chinese that is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

March price Just Arrived HTC 10 for just 28k,With Warranty,call 08038940607 / more sharp sharp jagajaga deals, all sold out!!! / Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge plus duos,GALAXY Note 5 uk n new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.