Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (10850 Views)

32GB Blackberry Playbook! Pre-order | N24,000. 4-7 Days Deliv Or Full Refund! / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB / Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by TCD: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
cupid4ig: Only one set of people commenting and buying from this thread
ah, i remember you from the playbook discussion thread. Guess you followed the link i posted there down here. This is just the thread started when i ordered my own device,nothing sinister. when you order,yours can be started too to track progress. Cheers
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Ogetogeo(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chief, Once in a while i get some prices on the deals and when i buy low, i sell low . . . i dont keep all the profit to myself . . .
If you have anyone that might be interested in Brand New 64GB Blackberry Playbook, i have one that i am willing to let it go for ONLY 55K Naira (Limited time offer) . . or you fit buy and resell . . .

bros is this proboook still available @ that price?
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by alstacs(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chief, Once in a while i get some prices on the deals and when i buy low, i sell low . . . i dont keep all the profit to myself . . .
If you have anyone that might be interested in Brand New 64GB Blackberry Playbook, i have one that i am willing to let it go for ONLY 55K Naira (Limited time offer) . . or you fit buy and resell . . .

Oga I need one now now. pin:28A3B98F
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by alstacs(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2012
TCD: ah, i remember you from the playbook discussion thread. Guess you followed the link i posted there down here. This is just the thread started when i ordered my own device,nothing sinister. when you order,yours can be started too to track progress. Cheers

TCD our dear appostle, a don follow you come here. I need a 64G. Just dropped my pin with fhemmmy. At least now I can understand all the grammar of the other thread when I own one. Thsnks guys for the good work.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Lacomb(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2012
Fhemmy: No worry, na you go tire, we are just starting!!!
Fhemmmy:

Dont let it be tempting, go for it . . You could buy and resell and make your own 10K Naira on it, easy . . , secret to financial freedom
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by dandollar1: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for the mail and the deposit, i will start a thread for your Tablet soon . . .
thanx sir..
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by dandollar1: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2012
TCD: correctt, infact you owe me two bottles of the freshest palmie in all the land, those two you deals sealed last week, i referred them from our playbook discussion thread, after i testified to your greatness oga mi. Abeg get my paddy dan_dollar the best playbook you can find, he already had a bad experience buying a lemon playbook from slot.
Abi o. I don wait taya.long throat dey catch me each time i check the other thread. Lol.thanx.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
dan_dollar: Abi o. I don wait taya.long throat dey catch me each time i check the other thread. Lol.thanx.

Your thread has been debuted . . . . Lol
We awaiting the shipping companies to start shipping, Your item has been bought BUT there is an embargo AGAIN on all shipping to Lagos cos of NAHCO . . pathetic leaders.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
dan_dollar: Abi o. I don wait taya.long throat dey catch me each time i check the other thread. Lol.thanx.

https://www.nairaland.com/982028/brand-new-blackberry-playbook-pre-ordered
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
We thank all those that give us a chance and trust us enough to Pre-Order this . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by konari(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2012
@fhemmy: I just sent you an email.....looking forward to your revert. Cheers.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2012
konari: @fhemmy: I just sent you an email.....looking forward to your revert. Cheers.

I have seen your mail.
Responded, thanks for your time on our thread . . . If you seal a deal today, cos i am in a good mood, i will give it to you at the requested price.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
Another is here oh . . So much to be offered
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by chuksbogus: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
@ fhemmy is it only bb playbook that you pre other what about black berry phones or sonny ericsson xperia arc
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 5:14am On Jul 07, 2012
chuksbogus: @ fhemmy is it only bb playbook that you pre other what about black berry phones or sonny ericsson xperia arc

I sell anything and everything that we could get in Canada and some in USA . .. except human being . ..
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by chuksbogus: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I sell anything and everything that we could get in Canada and some in USA . .. except human being . ..
so how much will it take for u to get me blackberry torch 9800,and ericsson experia arc, both fairly used or new ones
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2012
chuksbogus: so how much will it take for u to get me blackberry torch 9800,and ericsson experia arc, both fairly used or new ones

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . We take so much pride in what we sell and yet remain humble.

Used 9800 = 41K Naira ( In the box with all accessories - We have ready for pick up in Nigeria ; ericsson experia arc = 43K Naira . . . New BB 9800 = 55K Naira ; New ericsson experia arc = 65K Naira. . . . Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by chuksbogus: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2012
fhemmy thanks, i will definitly get them from you,if i want how do i go about it and secondly pls i also need this car attached or a 2000 model corolla sedam both full option,,sorry for adding d car in this thread, with the necessary documents

Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
^^^ When you ready, we will be ready, Sir.
You dont have to be sorry, also, you could check us out in Auto section and we will be able to get you the best ride for else . . Please note that the Corolla displayed there is not the American style, we only deal with Canadian and American rides.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
There is something for everyone
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Dont be left out . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
There is nothing we have that we have not been given.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thanks for your business . . .
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by dexterfal: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
mr fhemmy ow long does it take (without nigeria bin nigeria of course) between ordering and delivery. and ow muchh does 1 have to pay upfront.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
dexterfal: mr fhemmy ow long does it take (without nigeria bin nigeria of course) between ordering and delivery. and ow muchh does 1 have to pay upfront.

Thanks for spending time with us on our thread, you are highly appreciated

Without any delay from Nigeria's end . . . 7 working days from the time it leaves Canada . . We have shipping next week going to Nigeria and we have to deliver the item tomorrow to the agent . . . 50% Minimum deposit, Sir
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by spoilerx: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2012
i need a playbook 16GB or 32GB ,how much would it cost? and how is payment made? i cant make payment banking on someone's honesty, i am not that rich, like a great friend of mine(capt jack sparrow) says 'Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid'
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
spoilerx: i need a playbook 16GB or 32GB ,how much would it cost? and how is payment made? i cant make payment banking on someone's honesty, i am not that rich, like a great friend of mine(capt jack sparrow) says 'Me I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly it's the honest ones you have to watch out for, you never can predict if they're going to do something incredibly stupid'

Thanks for checking us out, please note that while i cant give you the exact amount the buyer paid for his, however, i will be able to get you a clean brand new in the box 16GB for only 43K Naira, while the 32GB will be 50K Naira . . . Payment is 50% deposit and balance upon you inspect the item in Lagos.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Chizzybenjamin(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
Fhemmy Baba,
If I say mak I wait buy dis PB,nwa guy e go tay oooo!!!
N dis TCD,lexus n drummer boys dem dey show person pepper.
Ok nah,help me check how much dem go sell me CERTIFIED REFURBISHED of 32 & 64g PB.
It mst to carry warranty n b directly frm RIM.
Nna I no fit shout.
To dig out all dis plenty money dey really tink me wella joor as family man concern.
abeg pass me d panadol quick quick mak I choose d preperty I go sell cool grin
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
^^^ To make life easier, tell me your budget and i will see what i can do . . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
Always when you thought it cant be cheaper, we go even lower.
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
It is all about YOU
Re: 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** by Chizzybenjamin(m): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Femo lala.
How far nah?
U c my mail so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Wit Waranty..very New Uk-used Laptops For Sale. Open & See Them / Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge plus duos,GALAXY Note 5 uk n new / Get Your Typical VSAT Dish Sizes Andrew And Prodelin At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.