Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... (11163 Views)

But Wait...why Do Men Love Looking At Female Backside? / Keystone Bank Promotes 995 Staff - Halleluyah!!!! / Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Ivbade: 7:38am On May 09, 2012
This is funny! But i still learnt something even if it was a dream-joke!
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by adeniyie(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2012
because am reading this that means my helper is about to locate me very soon.....and i will surely post it on nairaland..God bless u all.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2012
kemiola89: Oya bros go back to sleep, make sure you start work immediately dis time. Lolz

Will u employ me? i don't charge much, just $3,500 per month.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2012
tyson55: Loooooooool!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wait a minute....did you finally Swallow the Eba or you were left wondering what could have been if it wasn't a dream?

salt too much for the soup, i use vex drink garri alone angry
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2012
dubem3: o mehn, you got me there oh!
I was already asking myself
'would i have returned the money?'
thanx for the joke, jare!
Hope say you use vex take Lama that Eba well well

Nna menn, na patience jonathan salt dem use cook the soup embarassed
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2012
olempe: I almost tot it was real. Good one from the poste, my dream dey always come to past, make me go dream too. Lmao. I almost tot it was real. Good one from the poste, my dream dey always come to past, make me go dream too. Lmao. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2012
boneruns: @OP, U MUST BE A F.UCKING COPY CAT. You stole someone else's joke and u never made an attribution to the person. Why?

Na your joke? why u dey shout like say ashawo dupe you? see your mouth like ashawo handbag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2012
blank: This kind of dream is the work of hunger. May u never go to sleep hungry again.

Amin.

I tell you, plus mosquitoes riot? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by joanana(f): 7:51am On May 09, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......LMAOF grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by boneruns(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2012
honeric01:

Na your joke? why u dey shout like say ashawo dupe you? see your mouth like ashawo handbag cheesy

Thank God say u agree say u thief am from that Ashewo junction u dey visit regularly. Kip it up! Soon u go post ashewo pants here. Lol.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 8:17am On May 09, 2012
It's a big problem for Nigerians to continue thinking this way. Honesty not for honesty's sake, but for the benefits which follow. After rejecting the 2k USD offer, why jump to accept the Chevron offer? Or at least be super-excited by it? is that an indication the OP in this dreamy story is not doing so well after all, or is not confident of him/herself after all?
The pathetic thought process that encourages good for the sake of rewards (can one liken this to religion and heaven? ) must leave us before we have any chances at building a successful society! sad
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Baawaa(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2012
sauer: It's a big problem for Nigerians to continue thinking this way. Honesty not for honesty's sake, but for the benefits which follow. After rejecting the 2k USD offer, why jump to accept the Chevron offer? Or at least be super-excited by it? is that an indication the OP in this dreamy story is not doing so well after all, or is not confident of him/herself after all?
The pathetic thought process that encourages good for the sake of rewards (can one liken this to religion and heaven? ) must leave us before we have any chances at building a successful society! sad
You mean in real life the poster should also turn down the job offer grin ;DFor him to have rejected the moneey($2000) show he is a good person,and his is not returning the bag for any benefit.Anybody can help to secure a good job
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 8:30am On May 09, 2012
At least two friends posted it on their walls last week on facebook , don't know why people just carry things from other places and post it here pretending it's theirs
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 8:32am On May 09, 2012
honeric01:

Is it yours as well ?
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2012
boneruns:

Thank God say u agree say u thief am from that Ashewo junction u dey visit regularly. Kip it up! Soon u go post ashewo pants here. Lol.

U don wake up yet? i ask u, na u get the joke? yes or no? cheesy
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 8:32am On May 09, 2012
apocalypse: At least two friends posted it on their walls last week on facebook , don't know why people just carry things from other places and post it here pretending it's theirs

Does the joke belong to them either? the fact that i posted it does not mean i own it, so why are you salivating? are we competing?
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2012
apocalypse:

Is it yours as well ?

I dey work already, you better prepare to go work before you get sacked.. is the joke yours?
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by freecocoa(f): 8:34am On May 09, 2012
Just reading half way through the first time i saw this joke,i already knew it was a made up story,it was just too good to be true.

Besides who carries that much cash around anyways?
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2012
sauer: It's a big problem for Nigerians to continue thinking this way. Honesty not for honesty's sake, but for the benefits which follow. After rejecting the 2k USD offer, why jump to accept the Chevron offer? Or at least be super-excited by it? is that an indication the OP in this dreamy story is not doing so well after all, or is not confident of him/herself after all?

A pure pharisee speaking sad cool
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2012
freecocoa: Just reading half way through the first time i saw this joke,i already knew it was a made up story,it was just too good to be true.

Besides who carries that much cash around anyways?

Alot of people do, you just have to be at the right places to see these people. cheesy
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 8:44am On May 09, 2012
Honesty is overrated, for real.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by MissyB3(f): 8:52am On May 09, 2012
This na poor man dream! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2012
honeric01:

I dey work already, you better prepare to go work before you get sacked.. is the joke yours?

You sure say you get work so ? I own my business , you are the one who might get sacked if your boss sees you posting thrash
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On May 09, 2012
honeric01:

Alot of people do, you just have to be at the right places to see these people. cheesy
Story,and you happen to be trekking back and found a bag containing $20,000 in Ajegunle where you live abi?tongue
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by scottN(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2012
@Poster
LOL grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by captalex(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2012
chelseabmw: I be don dey vex for the poster say why e go return the money.
U think say everybody na barawo like you.
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by dominionangel: 9:23am On May 09, 2012
lol. I cant stop laughing. You really made my day
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2012
apocalypse:

You sure say you get work so ? I own my business , you are the one who might get sacked if your boss sees you posting thrash

I am my own boss, go figure! cool
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2012
freecocoa: Story,and you happen to be trekking back and found a bag containing $20,000 in Ajegunle where you live abi?tongue

LOL, Ajegunle actually has places where rich men also reside, you really do not know much about AJEGUNLE.. but then i don't live there free coca cola giver tongue
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by cindyrella(f): 10:35am On May 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing chei..
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by dani1luv: 10:38am On May 09, 2012
Re: Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... by honeric01(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2012
dani1luv: https://www.nairaland.com/929966/dream
copy and paste angry angry

You're wrong, culled from FB status.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? / Top 100 Praise & Worship Songs 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.