Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? (6427 Views)

Why Doesn't God Answer Mankind Like Earthly Fathers / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Does God Answer The Prayer Of Death ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 17, 2007
Olabowale.
A carnal man can never understand the things of the Spirit.
You are very carnal.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 17, 2007
olabowale:

@davidylan: What is so interesting about you christians, really is that you will quote, corinthian, timothy, and the likes, to explain in unexplainable. Supporting your argument with very porous concept.

I quoted the book of John sir and you are crying?

as a mere mortal, you do not have the right to tell us what God can and cannot do. Unless of course if u created urself. The inability to make sense of allah's disconnect with those he loosely regards as his slaves should not be used to antagonise the bible.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2007
jerrymania:

Hey u just slapped your very own mouth.

I don't need to write much like u do,so as to delude fellow Nlanders into believing your self acclaimed belief which is entirely urs and your own creation. This is entirely a new doctrine i'm seeing. You are pissing me off. you are just another sick fanatic. now i wonder your frequent bashing of  muslims.
Who did Jesus comit his spirit to if he was "ALMIGHTY GOD" "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hand[/b]s i commend [b]my spirit"-----------Luke 23:46a "and having said thus, he gave up the ghost", so 'GOD' gave up the ghost? fool!

Is this character angry with the Bible or angry with one quoting the Bible.
Somebody needs some elavil
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by jerrymania(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2007
nwando:

Is this character angry with the Bible or angry with one quoting the Bible.
Somebody needs some elavil
is that what your brain thought of?
no he is angry at the continued deception of the deceiver and the deceived.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by combatant: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2007
@Nwando

You claimed that Jesus is God, who did he commit his spirit to on the 'cross'

Did I read that God died!!!!

@David

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Sir, you are right that your god is different from my God. The big difference is in His undying love for us His children. Your own god does not have such a capacity to love you . . . no wonder while my God sees me as His precious son yours sees you as a mere slave.

Let us read about his undying love cheesy as said by Evangelist David

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

Deuteronomy 22:20-21: But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.

1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT: Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

I can go on and on but had to stop for you to read the love of God

Jesus died for you huh? Who did he commit his soul to when he cried?

With regards to the issue of Muslims referring themselves as slaves, have you read your bible very wel to see where God used Slave for prophets?

Is it any wonder that you all claim to pray and yet your god never seems to be answering?

Bull shit tha needs no response grin

Perhaps he is so completely above you his slaves that he does not even bother to hear you when you speak.

Have you come across the verses that He is closer to you than you jugular vein and you can call him any time. If you need verses on that I will give you

God is not just a God of mercy but He is the very embodiment of love. The very trait that your own god is clearly incapable of showing.

You are right based on verses portraying his love and mercy above grin

Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by olabowale(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2007
@Nwando: I am very carnal. I agree. In my head. May God Almighty forgive me. Unlike those who may not be carnal, but they fornicate and/or perform adultery.

Whats your thought? To not talk about it, but do it? Or be tempted to doing it, but never, but only talk about it? Which one is better? We are not talking about perfection here. Nor are we talking about excellency. We are talking about striving towards excellence?
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by olabowale(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2007
Yes David, Nwando, etc in Christendom: Who gave up the Ghost on the Cross; God or who? The man who asked the question, deserves a resounding answer. Who huh, huh, huh? I know Pligrim.1 is attending to end of semester matters in Ilu Oba, so she can give us her tangential take on this one. David, are you not busy the same way? Go study and also be ready for winterrim.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by jerrymania(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2007
combatant:

[b]"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Deuteronomy 22:20-21: But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.

1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT: Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him. [/b]

so you mean Evangelist David (who ever that is) said these things? .
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by jerrymania(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ olabowale
olabowale:

@Nwando: I am very carnal. I agree. In my head. May God Almighty forgive me. Unlike those who may not be carnal, but they fornicate and/or perform adultery.
Whats your thought? To not talk about it, but do it? Or be tempted to doing it, but never, but only talk about it? Which one is better? We are not talking about perfection here. Nor are we talking about excellency. We are talking about striving towards excellence?

See,One thing you should accept is that as you are reading these lines you can never become a christian and you can never understand anything Christian. It is true that some "Christians fornicate and commit adultery.Now we Christians know why some Christians still practice fornication and adultery. Even if we strive to let you know why, you would never understand because we are just two parallels on the opposite axis, we have two different religions.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by kabola2009(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
another religious crises is planning to zoom off
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by omokab: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2014
Chr/ty is d worst relgn in d whole world hw possbl a persn born by a woman like us become a God despite d fact he sleep,eat sheat etc like oda human being?

1 Like

Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by debraleey: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yes i believe God does. His word says he pours out His rain (which can be referred to as blessings) on ALL men. He is a merciful God and even when we sin and dont deserve His answers and love, He still gives us.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by debraleey: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
debraleey: Yes i believe God does. His word says he pours out His rain (which can be referred to as blessings) on ALL men. He is a merciful God and even when we sin and dont deserve His answers and love, He still gives us.
I am not encouraging us to live in sin anyway. Holiness should be our watch word.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2014
Even if you guys drag this stuff till 20yrs to come, there will never be an agreement. So why dont you hold onto yours and i hold onto mine if you re really sure of ur faith. Cos the last time i checked, man cannot change the state of another's beliefs unless it has been ordained by God himself. It would be fruitless arguing this all day long.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by Weah96: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2014
jerrymania:

how do you know this story is true? or is it another man's deception upon you?

I hope you're not a Christian because he could ask you the same questions about your own biblical stories.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by Weah96: 2:00am On Jun 30, 2014
omokab: Chr/ty is d worst relgn in d whole world hw possbl a persn born by a woman like us become a God despite d fact he sleep,eat sheat etc like oda human being?

It's called blind faith, same as yours. One must first believe that God spoke to Mohammed or Paul or Matthew or Mark. Once you believe that the messenger is telling the truth about talking to God, the contents of the message is irrelevant. Just look at all the gen)ital mutilations taking place today. Do you believe that an ordinary mother would allow someone to mutilate the p)enis of her newborn baby boy? The thing is unconscionable. But it is done regardless, because the mothers believe that God told someone to tell them that. The same thing works for Jesus. Once God talks, the message must make sense somehow, even if it sounds completely ridiculous.
Re: Christians, Does God Answer A Muslim's Prayer? by omokab: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Weah96:

It's called blind faith, same as yours. One must first believe that God spoke to Mohammed or Paul or Matthew or Mark. Once you believe that the messenger is telling the truth about talking to God, the contents of the message is irrelevant. Just look at all the gen)ital mutilations taking place today. Do you believe that an ordinary mother would allow someone to mutilate the p)enis of her newborn baby boy? The thing is unconscionable. But it is done regardless, because the mothers believe that God told someone to tell them that. The same thing works for Jesus. Once God talks, the message must make sense somehow, even if it sounds completely ridiculous.
talking God has not qualify muhammed as God for any reason.he has never refer to himself as God in his life time likewise no muslim of past and the present generation have not refer to him as God.i dnt care of which religion you ar practicing if not because of the message the one i qouted stated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.