Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (16986 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 09, 2012
nsiadi: If u are confronted wt the question-"How do u eat an elephant?" How would you respond?
I know most of our friends are v crafty & will probably say they have no idea since they dont eat elephant
C d correct answer--u take one bite & a time. GEJ has been doing just that. But most ppl will prefer to call him names
Genesis is that we found ourselves in a messy situation b4 he came in--true in all sections
Unfortunately we are impatient. We expect a miracle like manner provided the Israelites. Jona cant give manner .
He is preparing the way to make things start working again in Nigeria
Lets take a few points:::

(1) FUEL-Most of us have 4gotten fuel queues. The credit goes to GEJ. Who wasnt annoyed by nauseating fuel lines of those days?
GEJ blew the whistle concerning monies being siphoned via fuel subsidy. Credits shd go to him for his forthright on this
He is also allowing direct access to the books. During OBJ time the Egba Chief pocketed the ministry of Petroleum. His admin
allowed an avowed opposition (Ribadu) to head 1 of the task forces. This is a rare case
(2) INFRASTRUCTURE- A lot is being done. Benin Ore Road, Abuja Okene Road is being fast tracked, Major Airports are wearing new
looks, Power Sector`s challenges are being tackled headlong. Active work is taking place to add the rot in that sector. The
seeming intractable nature was caused by previous regimes who thought they were making progress when the had bad feasibilities. how can you have gas Turbines wt out gas line? GEJ is addressing these challenges now.

The greatest obstacles that slow down these changes are people who feel they have been dislodged from their comfort zones.
And these are v wealthy ppl who pull strings. They try every trick to pay back by sabotaging all efforts. But, in spite of all these he is forging ahead. As human beings we prefer to see the cup as half empty & not half full.
Time will tell who is on the correct track

abegi! make i hear word o jere! All dis stuff u mentioned are not the foremost problems of nigeria my friend! Let him first solve d problem of BH, and insecurity as a whole, let him alleviate poverty, let him eradicate corruption, infact let him stop talking about plans plans and plans, he should swing into action! Action is what nigeria needs right now! Action! U said nigerians are impatient for him? Patience my foot! Don't u know nigeria is almost damaged beyond repair? And u talk bout patience?? Boko haram is on d brink of blowing up d whole nation, and u talk bout patience? We av no choice but to be impatient. A slow and weak leader isn't what we need. We need a vibrant leader who is gonna swing into action!
Besides did u say d benin ore road is under repair?? Maybe i guess there are two benin ore road, its def not d one i know. U also cited his removal of subsidy as one of his achievement? Damn! How insensitive can u be. Removing d subsidy is d worst thing dat he's done for nigeria.
So plsssss save all ur sermon and throw it in d bin abeg! undecided
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Dondbuzor: 8:54pm On May 09, 2012
A-ZeD:
Is Beaf on leave??

I was wondering as well
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On May 09, 2012
BOKO HARAM AND LOTS OF CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILIES OF THOSE THAT DIED
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by member479760: 8:59pm On May 09, 2012
1600 buses on Nigeria roads helping the needy.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by emmke(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2012
i always knew he's incompetent. But never knew he is this incompetent. Gej sir, you have taken incompetence to a whole new level.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 09, 2012
bittyend:

What are you hallucinating about and what hatred for Ibos?? Can't you read my signature?

Don't throw stone at the glass house next time, slowpoke... You guys don't like hearing the truth... undecided

Boy, have you finished primary school? Cause you sound so insane. Which truth are you talking about here?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2012
Godsave9ja:

I pity you people who condemn GEJ, am 100% sure that you people fuel Boko Haram. Anybody who is against GEJ is BOKO HARAM
the bane of these problem is that GEJ is not from South WEST Or North
But North and South West massively voted for him. The Retarden should simply swing into action before his popularity completely disappears.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2012
Kockane: Please let's be objective while trying to discredit the president. Even if he leaves office today, one legacy of his will forever live on: HE BROUGHT FACEBOOK TO NIGERIA. Dat alone makes him one of the greatest leaders Nigeria has ever had. Thank you.

You are a person cretin!

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2012
LeoMax: 1. HE HAS TAKEN POLICEMEN OFF THE ROADS
2. HE HAS EXPOSED THE CABAL OF SUBSIDY
3. HE HAS SILENCED THE ABOKI "BORN TO RULE" DICTUM
4. HE HAS AMPUTATED OBJ FROM MAINSTREAM POLITICS
5. HE HAS PUSHED IBB TO DUSTBIN
6. HE HAS GIVEN POWERS TO STATES TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY
7. HE HAS BOOSTED NIGERIA'S IMAGE IN COMMITTEE OF NATIONS
8. HE HAS PROVEN THAT MINORITY CAN HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE
9. HE HAS (MORE TO COME)

Nigeria's core/leading/premier/major problems are:

1) Intense corruption.

2) Lack of power/electricity.

3) Low levels of infrastructural development.

Please make sure you state his achievement in these when you come back with more.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 09, 2012
1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

2. Establishment of federal universities in every state

3. Sovorereign Wealth Fund (SWF) which is a vehicle initiated by this administration to secure the future economic well being of Nigeria

4. Not always been on a sick leave

5. Reawakening the Nigerian Railway Corporation

6. improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.

7. Maintaining inflation average at 9.4% - single digit.

8. Putting Henry Okar and Ibori out of circulation

9. 35% women in governance

10. Signing the FOI bill and Local content bill into law.

11. Reviewing NYSC allowance from a mere 9,700 to 19,800

12. Stabilizing the price of cement

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by osifred(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2012
he has raised †ђξ allowance of corp members (nysc) from a meagre of ¶ tink 9kplus to 19800. Datz is atleast sumtin even though it is †ђξ only achievement ¶ could attribute to him since
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2012
nsiadi: If u are confronted wt the question-"How do u eat an elephant?" How would you respond?
I know most of our friends are v crafty & will probably say they have no idea since they dont eat elephant
C d correct answer--u take one bite & a time. GEJ has been doing just that. But most ppl will prefer to call him names
Genesis is that we found ourselves in a messy situation b4 he came in--true in all sections
Unfortunately we are impatient. We expect a miracle like manner provided the Israelites. Jona cant give manner .
He is preparing the way to make things start working again in Nigeria
Lets take a few points:::

(1) FUEL-Most of us have 4gotten fuel queues. The credit goes to GEJ. Who wasnt annoyed by nauseating fuel lines of those days?
GEJ blew the whistle concerning monies being siphoned via fuel subsidy. Credits shd go to him for his forthright on this
He is also allowing direct access to the books. During OBJ time the Egba Chief pocketed the ministry of Petroleum. His admin
allowed an avowed opposition (Ribadu) to head 1 of the task forces. This is a rare case

Please explain to me what he is doing about corruption.

I guess we have to wait and see if the subsidy thieves would be prosecuted, but the history of Retardeen Jonathan suggests that is what oyinbo calls "FAT CHANCE" under his government.

nsiadi:
(2) INFRASTRUCTURE- A lot is being done. Benin Ore Road, Abuja Okene Road is being fast tracked, Major Airports are wearing new
looks, Power Sector`s challenges are being tackled headlong. Active work is taking place to add the rot in that sector. The
seeming intractable nature was caused by previous regimes who thought they were making progress when the had bad feasibilities. how can you have gas Turbines wt out gas line? GEJ is addressing these challenges now.

Please explain to me what you mean by "being fast tracked".

Please explain to me which Airports are wearing new looks.

Please explain to me what you mean by being tackled headlong (sic).
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2012
I was used to thinking that Abacha's administration was the Nigeria's most corrupt administration of all time until I witness Retarden's administration. He has redefined corruption, not only for Nigerians but for the entire world. Transparency International can bear my witness. Uncle Jona has taken corruption to a new higher level.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by lacasa: 9:40pm On May 09, 2012
Achievement?? undecided

Well, d only single achievement i can think O̶̷̩̥̊͡f i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ ∂α† ...He now has shoes τ̅☺ go τ̅☺ work angry
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2012
oxford:
1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

3. Sovorereign Wealth Fund (SWF) which is a vehicle initiated by this administration to secure the future economic well being of Nigeria

6. improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.

You are a mooron!

1. Which election was fair. There were no riggings by both sides?

2. The existing universities are extremely understaffed and underfunded, you see sense in creating more universities? One without staff or funds and built with funds that can be used to improve the existing ones?

3. And that is an achievement?

4. You are a cretin!

5. To do what? There is reliable rail service in Nigeria now?

6. Improving what? Are you on drugs?

7. What about the Halliburton criminals? You are a person!

8. Minor.

9. That is an achievement?

11. You are a person!

12. You are a cretin!

Those are achievements in your world. Product of a failed education system showcasing his failed education.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by klerry(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2012
1. Highest records of death ever recorded across the Nation in any administration throughout their stay in government- Jona broke and is setting a new record
Highest number of Bomb explosion since Nigeria evolved!
2. Insecurity issues- Boko Haram insugencies at its highest.
3. Corruption thrives in leaps and bounds- with his aides coming out to say Jona's govt has no intention of prosecuting those involved.
4.The first President to incure the highest insults and curses from Nigerians- subsidy protest in Jan.

All hail our President
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by 1025: 9:47pm On May 09, 2012
if anyone says jonathan has achieved nothing since the past one year, that one is just been unfair and hostile to joe.
to me, the following are some of the things i can point to;
1. Insecurity - no past president can be compared to joe when it comes to insecurity
2. corruption - even obasanjo who is the father of the modern day corruption in nigeria was able to jail jonathan's boss alamesieya but joe cannot jail even a corrupt goat.
3. electricity tariff - june 1, nigerians will be made to pay a new tariff on electricity making it two times the price of electricity has been increased under joe - that is record
4. subsidyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by lastpage: 9:48pm On May 09, 2012
Please explain to me what you mean by "being fast tracked".

Please explain to me which Airports are wearing new looks.

Please explain to me what you mean by being tackled headlong (sic).

^^^^When peeps start using such "grammar" to explain simple things, then u know that"magomago" don happen! grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2012
To be frank, it is unfair and inaccurate to blame him for insecurity.

Why?

1) These are new, unfamiliar and determined criminal activities that perpetrators are not afraid of being punished for (if they are already wishing to die). Blaming him is like blaming Klitschko for not knocking a Zombie unconscious or knocking fear into it.

2) He cannot be held 100% responsible for the incompetence of the security services.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Delafruita(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2012
DMO says we now owe $44billion in foreign and domestic debt,we had no debt in 2007.our foreign reserves have depleted from $52billion in 2007 to $3billion.excess crude account as at 2007 had $33billion.jonathan abolished it,created the sovereign wealth fund with $1billion initial deposit.the remaining $32billion vaporised.hmmmmm
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2012
lastpage:

^^^^When peeps start using such "grammar" to explain simple things, then u know that"magomago" don happen! grin

I know na. That is why I picked it out.

When they start using grammar, you know they have nothing concrete to state.

"He is transmogrifying the complexity of our prosaic local industries into metamorphic channels of progress!"

Grammar! Wetin he don do?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by aljharem(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2012
A lot of mo.rons in Nigeria, chai !!!! A country of retar.ds cry cry cry cry

Imagine people give GEJ the credit for facebook, 35 % women in government, expose oil cabals and all other mo.ronic statements.

How I wish, some Nigerians can upgrade their brains just as a PC does. sad
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Walexz02(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2012
Burntcoal: Who even put up this issue of celebrating years in office? I heard a gov also celebrated 100 days in office wat nonsense! i think it is d citizens that has d right to celebrate their leaders. I see it as a way of wastin money&resources. I'm waitin to hear d billions dat would b approved for this useless celebration! Or is it gonna be from d president's purse? Nigerians we dey try ooooo, aku ifarada
LMAO. Na true u talk o
Burntcoal: Who even put up this issue of celebrating years in office? I heard a gov also celebrated 100 days in office wat nonsense! i think it is d citizens that has d right to celebrate their leaders. I see it as a way of wastin money&resources. I'm waitin to hear d billions dat would b approved for this useless celebration! Or is it gonna be from d president's purse? Nigerians we dey try ooooo, aku ifarada
LMAO. Na true u talk o
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by supereagle(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2012
I will rather talk of Rochas achievement In IMO State than talk of GEJ's achievement. The man is busy preparing for 2015.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Yeske2(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2012
Answer ; Worst corruption, poverty and insecurity indices in our nation's history.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ballabriggs: 10:46pm On May 09, 2012
[size=16pt]HE INTRODUCED CASSAVA BREAD[/size] embarassed
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2012
Well, GEJ's achievement can be described as below par...he hasn't even started yet.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by philip0906(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2012
Sagamite: To be frank, it is unfair and inaccurate to blame him for insecurity.

Why?

1) These are new, unfamiliar and determined criminal activities that perpetrators are not afraid of being punished for (if they are already wishing to die). Blaming him is like blaming Klitschko for not knocking a Zombie unconscious or knocking fear into it.

2) He cannot be held 100% responsible for the incompetence of the security services.

sorry sir. . .who do we now blame? me or u? or who is d c-in c? if d security service is incompetent,y can't he exercise his powers as d c-in-c?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ziccoit: 11:26pm On May 09, 2012
Godsave9ja:

I pity you people who condemn GEJ, am 100% sure that you people fuel Boko Haram. Anybody who is against GEJ is BOKO HARAM
the bane of these problem is that GEJ is not from South WEST Or North

I wonder why Seun didn't put 'unlike' button? This one qualifies for 1000+.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by grafikii: 11:33pm On May 09, 2012
U are a fucking lier,
oxford: 1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by jhydebaba(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2012
embarassed shocked cool
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by otosa(m): 11:41pm On May 09, 2012
GEJ has nothing to for Nigeria eccept the promise of vison 2020. What his godfather 'Obasanjo' did for Nigeria? GSM For his whole 8years ni office. Like father like son. It's only legislative we should give kudo, if not! Nigeria will be governmentless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency / I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi / Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation, Salute To Honour, Integrity – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.