Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (16858 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by aljharem(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2012
Godsave9ja:

I pity you people who condemn GEJ, am 100% sure that you people fuel Boko Haram. Anybody who is against GEJ is BOKO HARAM
the bane of these problem is that GEJ is not from South WEST Or North

Dumb dumb dumb dumb

What does GEJ performance got to do with the north or south-west ?

Stu.pid mumu, the south-west fought for his presidency ? It is a known fact

GEJ would not be the president of Nigeria if he did not win votes in the North. Fact !

Truly we have mo.rons in this country

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by lastpage: 11:45pm On May 09, 2012
Deleted
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by lastpage: 11:46pm On May 09, 2012
otosa: GEJ has nothing to for Nigeria eccept the promise of vison 2020. What his godfather 'Obasanjo' did for Nigeria? GSM For his whole 8years ni office. Like father like son. It's only legislative we should give kudo, if not! Nigeria will be governmentless.GEJ has nothing to for Nigeria eccept the promise of vison 2020. What his godfather 'Obasanjo' did for Nigeria? GSM For his whole 8years ni office. Like father like son. It's only legislative we should give kudo, if not! Nigeria will be governmentless.[/color]GEJ has nothing to for Nigeria eccept the promise of vison 2020. What his godfather 'Obasanjo' did for Nigeria? GSM For his whole 8years ni office. Like father like son. It's only legislative we should give kudo, if not! Nigeria will be governmentless.
U smokey something dangerous and illegal? shocked shocked

U dont have to keep repeating yourself, we are NOT GEJ naah!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2012
philip0906:
sorry sir. . .who do we now blame? me or u? or who is d c-in c? if d security service is incompetent,y can't he exercise his powers as d c-in-c?

Will his powers as C-in-C give Nigerian police criminals the expertise, brains, integrity and equipment to be competent by tomorrow morning?

What about next week? Will his powers have made the NPF become Scotland Yard by then? What of 6 months time? One year?

When and how do you think his powers as C-in-C would be capable of transforming the Nigerian police's competence to detect, prevent or stop someone that wants to blow himself up for Allahu Akbar?

How does power transform 1000 illiterate Kasalis to 1000 scholarly Sherlock Holmes?

If I gave you the power to head Nigeria's Space Management Agency today and told you to use your powers to build a space ship to take Nigerians to the Moon by next year, would your new powers make you achieve it?

Is power the simple solution to all problems?

We should be blaming incompetent and unfocused past leaders for giving us criminals in uniform as Police officers. We should heap most blame on past NPF IGs and senior management.

They are responsible for employing illiterate areaboys as police officers that only know how to exploit ordinary Nigerians. Giving them poor-to-no training and then living large as Big Men instead of monitoring their performances. They are responsible for the rot. Not Jonathan!

It will take years and money to change it, not power. The years during which Boko Haram would kill more people.

ziccoit:

I wonder why Seun didn't put 'unlike' button? This one qualifies for 1000+.

He does not have to. I am responsible for carrying out that functionality.

I am a cretin's moderator!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 11:53pm On May 09, 2012
^
You are a cretin indeed.

A-ZeD:
Is Beaf on leave??

Its funny how you winshes start silly threads like this and hope to attract reasonable people.
This is a thread of the winshes, by the winshes, for the winshes; your only gleeful spectator is boko haram.

It takes something of a fool not to see what has gone on around them for a year. I don't indulge fools. Thank you.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by lastpage: 11:56pm On May 09, 2012
alj harem: A lot of mo.rons in Nigeria, chai !!!! A country of retar.ds cry cry cry cry

Imagine people give GEJ the credit for facebook
grin , 35 % women in government, expose oil cabals and all other mo.ronic statements.

How I wish, some Nigerians can upgrade their brains just as a PC does.
sad
Really, l have been placing close attention to you this Alhaji Harem, in the last few months!

The kind of 'responses' you make has separated you from the "Sheep" (literally speaking!), especially after that October 1st bomb blast! shocked shocked
No offense but your post makes so much sense that l am convinced that you must surely have UNDERGONE "AN UPGRADE"!
Please teach them how to go about it joor!
More grease to your abunna! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2012
Beaf: ^
You are a cretin indeed.

Its funny how you winshes start silly threads like this and hope to attract reasonable people.
This is a thread of the winshes, by the winshes, for the winshes; your only gleeful spectator is boko haram.

It takes something of a fool not to see what has gone on around them for a year. I don't indulge fools. Thank you.

You are a person!

So you will not come and defend the Master you advocated like a cretin for months? You are not going to come and list his achievements?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 12:06am On May 10, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So you will not come and defend the Master you advocated like a cretin for months? You are not going to come and list his achievements?

Military grade stup!dity is all you can come up with, time after time. Proven fact.
It must be sad to be an attention seeking fool like you.

Enjoy your boko festival with your fellow winshes. Afterall winshes must fly (even if empty headed).
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by philip0906(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Will his powers as C-in-C give police criminals the expertise, brains, integrity and equipment to be competent by tomorrow morning?

What about next week? Will his powers have made the NPF become Scotland Yard by then? What of 6 months time? One year?

When and how do you think his powers as C-in-C would be capable of transforming the police competence to detect, prevent or stop someone that wants to blow himself up for Allahu Akbar?

How does power transform 1000 illiterate Kasalis to 1000 scholarly Sherlock Holmes?

If I gave you the power to head Nigeria's Space Management Agency today and told you to use your powers to build a space ship to take Nigerians to the Moon by next year, would your new powers make you achieve it?

We should be blaming incompetent and unfocused past leaders for giving us criminals in uniform as Police officers. We should heap most blame of past NPF IGs and senior management.

They are responsible for employing illiterate areaboys as police officers that only know how to exploit ordinary Nigerians. Giving them poor-to-no training and then living large as Big Men instead of monitoring their performances. They are responsible for the rot. Not Jonathan!

It will take years and money to change it, not power. The years during which Boko Haram would kill more people.

He does not have to. I am responsible for carrying out that functionality.

I am a cretin's moderator!
@bolded
i am also of that skool of thought. . . .but mr jonathan is also guilty.let me give u an idea of what i'm talking about.Remember when dat dude who they said was behind d madala bombings escaped 4rm custody?what happened?in saner climes d inspector general would immediately loose his job or voluntarily resign 4 allowing a high level criminal escape in dat manner.Not until calls 4 his head b4 d I.G "resigned" b'cos we heard he was very close 2 d president.Is dat d kind of attitude dat would guarantee Nigerians security?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by aljharem(m): 12:08am On May 10, 2012
lastpage:
Really, l have been placing close attention to you this Alhaji Harem, in the last few months!

The kind of 'responses' you make has separated you from the "Sheep" (literally speaking!), especially after that October 1st bomb blast! shocked shocked
No offense but your post makes so much sense that l am convinced that you must surely have UNDERGONE "AN UPGRADE"!
Please teach them how to go about it joor!
More grease to your abunna! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

Oga lastpage, thanks for the compliment. Although na insult you insult me o ! but no wahala grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

Military grade stup!dity is all you can come up with, time after time. Proven fact.

Enjoy your boko festival with your fellow winshes. Afterall winshes must fly (even if empty headed).

You are a fcking cretin!

You are running now you see fresh odour?

Bloody arse kissing cretin! If Jonathan shyts watery shyt, he would say it is perfume.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by addiis(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2012
Our lovely brother (boko haram) are in charge now! We should ask them the reason why the want him to repeat this class or leave with shame. Am sure jonathan himself is among them, if not the would killed him, bcus those men use juju, i wonder how they could go into anywhere they want without anyone's apparance and distroy every thing. Wow'! I had a dream about him...... U have to pay before i narrate to ur ears (ten ten naira from all nigerian)
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2012
philip0906:
@bolded
i am also of that skool of thought. . . .but mr jonathan is also guilty.let me give u an idea of what i'm talking about.Remember when dat dude who they said was behind d madala bombings escaped 4rm custody?what happened?in saner climes d inspector general would immediately loose his job or voluntarily resign 4 allowing a high level criminal escape in dat manner.Not until calls 4 his head b4 d I.G "resigned" b'cos we heard he was very close 2 d president.Is dat d kind of attitude dat would guarantee Nigerians security?

Yes, Jonathan is daft but not responsible for police failures or Boko Haram actions.

Even if he had the brain cells to sack the guy, it does not mean our police would develop the expertise, brains, integrity and equipment to be competent.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Chegunn(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2012
one word "NOTHING"
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

Egbon mi m0r0n how far. See flies for your mouth after you lick Retardeen nyansh and no remember to wash mouth
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Kockane(m): 12:29am On May 10, 2012
Insult me all you want, Jonathan brought facebook to nigeria, if not for him, you people will not have facebook today. That man has tried, facebook no be mai-mai. Plus, Maitama in abuja has just been renamed to Goodluck Jonathan cresent, that alone gives him my vote come 2015. Imagine the kind of fresh air pple living in that place will be experiencing now. This man single-handedly invented cassava bread. Wat more do you pple want? Abeg abeg... Jonathan, Carry go jor! We dey ur back!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by sleek29(m): 12:30am On May 10, 2012
Achievements

1. Cassava bread

2. More bomb blasts than the entire civil war

3. Incompetence

4. Cluelessness

5. October 1 2010 bomb blasts

6. 2.6 trillion naira subsidy scam
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 12:31am On May 10, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a fcking cretin!

You are running now you see fresh odour?

Bloody arse kissing cretin! If Jonathan shyts watery shyt, he would say it is perfume.

Dude, keep entertaining the people with your bewildering arsenal of stup!d ways. Its hilarious, bruv.
Enjoy your boko haram-like thread and do what you do best, which is seeking attention for your pathetically low self esteemed soul.

Bye.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, keep entertaining the people with your bewildering arsenal of stup!d ways. Its hilarious, bruv.
Enjoy your boko haram-like thread and do what you do best, which is seeking attention for your pathetically low self esteemed soul.

Bye.

You are a person!

You are running now because you have no defence for your daft master. Bloody cretinous houseboy licking poo-poo.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 12:40am On May 10, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are running now because you have no defence for your daft master. Bloody cretinous houseboy licking poo-poo.

I see that you have a new toy word to repeat like a broken record. It must be really sad being you.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Sagamite(m): 12:43am On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

I see that you have a new toy word to repeat like a broken record. It must be really sad being you.

You are a shyt licking person!

Only a person would kiss Jonathan's arse. We have told you several times that your master has the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla, you never got the message because you yourself have the IQ of a chimp. grin
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by killuminati(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2012
A lil bit of fresh air....more is on the way lol! Keep waiting!!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ak47mann(m): 1:06am On May 10, 2012
bloody hell cool
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 1:11am On May 10, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a shyt licking person!

Only a person would kiss Jonathan's arse. We have told you several times that your master has the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla, you never got the message because you yourself have the IQ of a chimp. grin

"person! person! person!" "Cretin! Cretin! Cretin!" Do you know more words or does your brain stammer?

Lol! Sagamite, the romance "section intellectual" is sinking to his expected low lows. What can a scarab do, but roll shiit and get ecstatic about its odour; you are what you are, Sagamite; a brain dead, attention seeking weed. Your single redeeming grace on this thread is that you have at least made an effort to be objective in places (proof that the worst of fools can be redeemed).

Going through your profile is like studying an id!ots point of view. Its like a bullion van load of foolishness was shipped into your head.
Next time I visit the zoo, I'll look out for you, bro.

Enjoy your winsh meeting.
Bye.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by oluoma1: 1:19am On May 10, 2012
''Achievements'' nothing, absolutely nothing, only two things he has achieved.
1) He brougth Boko haram.
2) Fuel subsidy.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by lastpage: 2:00am On May 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Will his powers as C-in-C give police criminals the expertise, brains, integrity and equipment to be competent by tomorrow morning?

When and how do you think his powers as C-in-C would be capable of transforming the police competence to detect, prevent or stop someone that wants to blow himself up for Allahu Akbar?

We should be blaming incompetent and unfocused past leaders for giving us criminals in uniform as Police officers. We should heap most blame of past NPF IGs and senior management.

There is A LOT that Power alone can do, if in the right hands.
Shortage of money was never (and should never be)our problem otherwise the money would have finished by NOW, with all the "Billions" that everyone is making-off with!

From the NPN days, to IBB, his military Governors, to Abacha, Abdusalami, to OBJ and his band of crooks, to Yar Adua's kitchen cabinet, to the new set of NASS members and the current "Boat-man" without shoes! Its not going to finish soon either!

Agreed that one needs a "reasonable time" to achieve set objectives, one year is a "life time" for some "living things" and they start and end their life cycle within it!

With "Power" in the hands of "the right person", it just takes focus, determination and dedication to achieve what some cannot achieve in a life time, to be achieved within a year.
If l start here, it will take a whole thread but l hope we can really have a thread that says "What l can do, If l have "Power" as Commander-in-Chief (C-in-C) like Jonathan".
Just imagine!

Lastpage!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ak47mann(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2012
FOR NAZI PEOPLE HERE IS YOUR ANTHEM cool cool I BELIVE WE GOT THEIR BELIEVERS IN NL cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckrk1iqYdfM
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 3:11am On May 10, 2012
dayokanu: What Retardeen has achieved?

LOL. He has brought cluelessness to govt

That's just the summary.

Within a year, he has lost all the political capital, the rare overwhelming support, fake or real, he received on assumption of office.

GEJ's government appears to be fountain of corruption. There is hardly a week without a scandal on a billion naira scale. To GEJ, fighting corruption is tantamount to fighting himself. He openly boasted of receiving a church gift.

The verdict on security is obvious to all. He, apparently and to be fair to him, did not create Boko Haram crises. However, under his watch, the problem has been escalated and assumed a dangerous dimension and may likely consume his government. There is no policy direction on security challenges. People are more likely to believe Boko Haram than to believe GEJ. There is no clear counter-terrorism strategy other than drafting military personnel here and there.If the Boko haram "war" will be won, it will be as a result of good and improved intelligence gathering effort and not as a result of ability of our military to shoot without missing.

On power generation, it has always been vows. GEJ vows to add 10000MW, GEJ vows to deal with saboteurs, GEJ vows to improve electricity situation. There is no action. Nothing has improved, nothing has changed except perhaps for worse.

On welfare, the minimum wage promised workers is still hanging in the balance meanwhile pump price of gasoline has increased with attendant disastrous consequences on workers' cost and standard of living.

GEJ is escalating the problem in education sector by creating more mushroom universities. A president with a PhD, I guess, should know better. Next dispensation, he will also qualify to be referred to as one of the past presidents that destroyed education.

On Nigeria false and unworkable federal structure, no policy direction to remedy the situation.

Overall, I would not ask why
1.GEJ has failed to provide security for Nigerians?
2.GEJ has failed to prosecute named corrupt individuals in his government?
3.GEJ is destroying education?
4.GEJ has refused to motivate workers by paying a living wage?
5.GEJ has refused to improve the ever worsening electricity situation in Nigeria?
6.GEJ muscled rule of law and forced Silva out of government in a gestapo manner?
7.GEJ has corrupted the judiciary by removing an impartial judge to pave the way for the consolidation of his purported victory at the polls?

Overall, for two years running now, it is hard to see one sector of economy or whatever that his government has brought a positive transformation.

I have just one question for him and his unflinching supporters.

Does he and do they know that opportunity comes but once?

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On May 10, 2012
ballabriggs: [size=16pt]HE INTRODUCED CASSAVA BREAD[/size] embarassed

abeg no talk that one. Cassava bread was introduced during the SAP years. i no know wetin this onr come mean when im talk say make we begin chop that thing again, as if say we no dey grow enough wheat for bread again.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 4:52am On May 10, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

1. Which election was fair. There were no riggings by both sides?

2. The existing universities are extremely understaffed and underfunded, you see sense in creating more universities? One without staff or funds and built with funds that can be used to improve the existing ones?

3. And that is an achievement?

4. You are a cretin!

5. To do what? There is reliable rail service in Nigeria now?

6. Improving what? Are you on drugs?

7. What about the Halliburton criminals? You are a person!

8. Minor.

9. That is an achievement?

11. You are a person!

12. You are a cretin!

Those are achievements in your world. Product of a failed education system showcasing his failed education.

Is meaningful discuss out of your reach? Boy, is this all your brain can come up with - name calling? Well am not in a name calling and insult contest with you. I am miles out of your league. grin
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by obiajurud: 5:29am On May 10, 2012
jst lik i said b4 now that i feel very ashamed talking of jonathan because i feel he has disapointd me n many nigerians. I expectd him 2 have done smthing by now, instead he keeps on making plans dat are nt working. Yes there is time but no time again because his predecessor started it this way n ended up doing nothing and he died. It is my prayer dat jonathan's regime wil nt be like that.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 5:39am On May 10, 2012
obiajurud: jst lik i said b4 now that i feel very ashamed talking of jonathan because i feel he has disapointd me n many nigerians. I expectd him 2 have done smthing by now, instead he keeps on making plans dat are nt working. Yes there is time but no time again because his started it this n ended up doing nothing and he died. It is my prayer dat jonathan's regime wil nt be like that.

On average, it takes two years for a govt to establish itself. GEJ spent close to a year with inherited machinery and has spent another with his own machinery. I would expect to begin seeing very solid results in the next few months.

Take a look at Obama for example, just last year, his popularity was in the doldrums with wave after wave of attacks by the tea parties and accusations of betrayal and failure from diverse quarters. The man seemed hesitant and unsure, a woeful distance from the guy that strutted the campaign trail like a prize peacock.
But look at him today, 3 years in, popular and totally comfortable in his skin.
So long as GEJ means well, we will all be satisfied in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Returns From Saudi Arabia As Kano People Welcome Him (Photos) / PDP Convention: Shema, Ningi Step Down As North Picks Ayu As Consensus Chairmans / FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.