Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas (926 Views)

What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Sexxx On Chrismas Day / What Is Your Plan Towards Your Current B/f Or G/f. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by toksdam(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2007
what are your plans for him or her this Christmas.its a time to do something special to someone special.make him or her feel like she is all that matters.
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2007
hmmmmm well exchange gift lol the must interesting part of celebrating Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy it makes me feel like a kid, call families abroad since i won't be there to celebrate with them this year then going to church with my love and to his sisters house for family dinner and final stop will be  my dad kiss kiss kiss so we can chill with my old man. Have got everything planned but just can’t wait to carry out my mission
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by iice(f): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2007
Is a 'celebrated' day supposed to be the days when he/she feels most special or loved? undecided
Nwayz . . .got no plans, don't make those till last minute or better yet, whatever happens. . .let it happen cheesy
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by toksdam(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
@m lady ,whats your mission

@@ lice why not do something for a change nothing just happens,please think about it make him feel special
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by Busta(f): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2007
iice:

Is a 'celebrated' day supposed to be the days when he/she feels most special or loved? undecided
Nwayz . . .got no plans, don't make those till last minute or better yet, whatever happens. . .let it happen cheesy

right behind u on that.
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by TmeD0(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2007
toksdam:

what are your plans for him or her this Christmas.its a time to do something special to someone special.make him or her feel like she is all that matters.

Nada! grin

MoOdYLaDy:

hmmmmm well exchange gift lol the must interesting part of celebrating Christmas cheesy cheesy cheesy it makes me feel like a kid, call families abroad since i won't be there to celebrate with them this year then going to church with my love and to his sisters house for family dinner and final stop will be my dad kiss kiss kiss so we can chill with my old man. Have got everything planned but just can’t wait to carry out my mission

grin grin ingrish na bastard, walahi! grin grin Peace!
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by iice(f): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2007
toksdam:

@@ lice why not do something for a change nothing just happens,please think about it make him feel special

It's iice. . .and you still didn't get my point. Make him feel special? Isn't he supposed to feel special most of the time? people and their issues undecided
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by asada(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2007
I get wat iice is tryna say.She just saying to them everyday is like christmas.Y'all dig now?
For me i'll just try to go one notch above the special way i'm treating her but in the end their will be no difference.Its kinda like the "iice idea" way wif me and her.
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by ufobabe(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ poster

yeap! something special

really really special

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2007
toksdam:

It's a secret
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by toksdam(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2007
@iice,sorry about that, so you have ur specials every day?how nice,well it wont e bad to have a double special thing for that day,am not pushing it,i respect ur approach,pls accept my kindest regards and best of the season.

@asada ,its ok, enjoy ,
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by segzicres(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2007
my plan is to ask out 30 girls in thirty days at least 30 would say yes to me when i ask them out.
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by toksdam(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2007
sezi, that's not right,get a life
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by omega25red(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
she's getting the new ipod nano video and i think she might get me an x box 360 can't wait grin
Re: Whats Your Plan For Him Or Her For Chrismas by toksdam(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2007
@omega25
lucky you, 'no be small thing oh,'

(1) (Reply)

For The Guys : Can U Date Ur Friend's Ex / Worst Break Up Lines Ever / Oh!sweet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.