Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74793 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by otumfour(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2012
tjskii: Mampi and maneta aving a gossip session,see her ugly face,I so dislik dt chick,and I really don't lik d way roki and prezzo talk bout DKB,the guy has their back but they dnt care bout him,I feel sorry for him

And pls why r roki and prezzo sucking up to nigerians,by saying overly nice things bout goldie,do they think they can buy our votes dt way,msccheww rubbish

don't mind prezo and roki, tht prezo is something else; am tryna understand why goldie is so much into this guy.....what she dey see wey we no dey see who knows, maybe she thinks the outside world has ended.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2012
Roki be a man. Dnt be dat soft. 4get maneta u have a good game boi!

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by jidesp(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2012
aside from the gossip, prezzo is an interesting guy, with a good motivating spirit. And i think he has gone through alot, doesn't really have friends. I think BBA was the only place where he was able to relate normal as he should. Goldie fell for his personality, he so cool, talks, fun to be with and so on..
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2012
Mampi truely has phd in gossipery. She has as weakness 'cos roki is using badly against her. He knws she's going so his tears ws for him to buy votes frm zambia. Roki de game boy... Lets watch and see
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mystikal(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2012
jidesp: aside from the gossip, prezzo is an interesting guy, with a good motivating spirit. And i think he has gone through alot, doesn't really have friends. I think BBA was the only place where he was able to relate normal as he should. Goldie fell for his personality, he so cool, talks, fun to be with and so on..

PLEASE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2012
Zainabz new hairdo in preparation for this weekz task,dat girl don dey craze o,she actually scraped her hair.*smh

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2012
Zany zainab

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2012
wats d upville task for dis wik. What hapend to zany's hair?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:29pm On May 22, 2012
Heard gist dat d upville crybaby was at it again dis afternoon,Goldie confronted babz as to y shez bin avoidin her,and babz said its cos mampi&maneta biff her becos of her flamboyant dress sense,and call her fake,and she babz dosnt want to be caught in d middle,which is y she avoids her,This to me makes absolutely no sense,wadya guys think,oh and of course goldie ended up wailin in prezzoz arms bout it
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2012
the only thing am waiting for is for her to cry 'biggie i want to go home*sob*sob* i want to see my mummy, i want to go home'....agbaya!
Barbz iz just lame.
Zainab ...never a dull moment.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 11:00pm On May 22, 2012
This is Big Brother, PREZZO check that you are K.iSsInG GOLDIE correctly.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2012
this is big brother, tjskii, big brother is worried by the way u manage this thread. u've been upto date in the affairs of this house but of late, u've displayed what i'm yet to give a name. for this reason, big brother request that you, tjskii, reports whatever that will happen when the upville housemates will be presenting their task with clear pictures tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by mykali(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2012
LMAO at Zainab
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Tochi4life: 5:16am On May 24, 2012
watch all Exclusive Videos, Shower Hours and all uncut videos =======>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3IF1cOf5dY subscribe to www.youtube.com/2ochii for more
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:19am On May 24, 2012
marshal4us: this is big brother, tjskii, big brother is worried by the way u manage this thread. u've been upto date in the affairs of this house but of late, u've displayed what i'm yet to give a name. for this reason, big brother request that you, tjskii, reports whatever that will happen when the upville housemates will be presenting their task with clear pictures tomorrow.
gringrin cheesy cheesy bigbroda vex not o,I don resume work nii,that's y I'm hoping Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ or someonelse will take up d mantle and manage dis thread tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:40am On May 24, 2012
Today is presentationday,this week's task is bout dancce and art fusion,bb provided goldie,mampi and ladymays tracks for d housemates to create a choreography for,while roki has been making drawings for d arty part of d task.HM were given a dj mixer to help with creating good music.

Dat said,I must say dat lady may is a fantastic dancer,the way she movesss is lik wow and shez really beautiful,saw one of her videos online and meen even me as a chick am tripping for her. Saw even mampiz video and I must say that makeup and a goodhairdo is really key,she was also lookin ravishing,here's d link to d site http://tubidy.mobi/, just type in lady may,mampi,prezzo,rockford zimbabwe,to see dia videos
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02pm On May 24, 2012
Make Goldie sef try take voluntary exit make we know sey we don finish for this year, the gal dey dull since Prezzo mata come, e taya me sef. Mampeta must go for this week sha. Lady May and Barbz can keep complementing the wallpaper for now
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:37am On May 26, 2012
Haba but y na,na only me dey watch bigbroda,giv updates bout wats goin on in d show,people pls

And in oda news

Goldie is d head of house for nxtweek,she and prezzo had a little loverz quarel,wth prezzo telin her she was takin him for granted,later dt nite prezzo confided in zainab that Goldie always feels insecure and he dosnt kno y
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Bumpad: 10:03pm On May 26, 2012
Wot ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong with goldie can't she dance she ȋ̝̊̅§ dulling
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 26, 2012
for goodness sake y is Goldie acting like she's never see a man b4? She's not entertaining Africa ans neither is she reping Nigeria well...i guess we shld just Vote for d best entertainer this year...cos i think she feels Nigeria is behind her so she can just go in there play some stupid love scenes and win d money...no way,...doesnt work that way.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:12pm On May 26, 2012
Partytime in upville,see ur naija rep Goldie sitting dia lik a statue whil odas r groovin,wats wrong wit dat girl,I realy nid her nominated so I can vote her out,shez an embarassment angry
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:36pm On May 26, 2012
Aaahhhh trouble brewing in downville,theyr protesting d lack of alchohol by removing their microphones,hope all of dem won't get diisqualified

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Bumpad: 9:30am On May 27, 2012
Barbs and maneta can really dance well
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:56pm On May 27, 2012
Prezzo just told zainab he has a crush on her&she says she feels d same way,but she dosnt do married men,apparently they kissed lastnite,methinks hez trying to identify with d strongest xter,all in hopes of gettin closer to d mulla,he tried wth goldie,Cos of her naija connection,but Goldie is dullin him wth her dullness&housewifism,so I think hez leanin towads xcitin zainab,abi wat do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys think or na my imagination dey run wild grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2012
Prezzo and zany zainab

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2012
Mampi just got evicted from the bb house,good riddance
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:41pm On May 27, 2012
Mampi on stage!I gbadun dis her jacket and shoes o

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:43pm On May 27, 2012
Mampicious mampi

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:53pm On May 27, 2012
Ghana-keita and mildred
Botswana-eve and edith
have been nominated for possible eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 12:25pm On May 28, 2012
why was Esperanza crying yesterday? is it because she'll miss her friends that r up for eviction or she was seriously praying she'll be up for possible eviction?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:38pm On May 28, 2012
Naija, this week is for our Ghanaian brother, KEITTA. A guy needs to go Upville *in Uti's voice* abeg abeg abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2012
^^Yes o,I'm with Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ ,keita for upville,d dude is hot,dt his girlfriend mildred is dullin him seriosly,let's see wat he'll do once shez out of d way,and hez wth zany zainab(who has a crush on him by d way)

@uwani D silly esperanza was cryin cos she wishd she was up for nomination instead,mschheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.