Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home (13478 Views)

DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence / Buhari Welcomes Commonwealth Election Monitoring Team In His Abuja Office.photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Beaf: 11:44am On May 10, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Who are the you here? Anu mpama!

Bitter pills ko! As if they dont kill your people too! When they kill your brothers (like they did in Bayero University some weeks ago), you people will begin to call for nigeria's break up and when its others, you will term it bitter pill. Continue living in denial.

Talking about frauds, who taught who?

Don't mind that crude fellow jare! There's no point mixing words with red-eyed desperado's who derive their morals from the gutter.
What sensible person would become the defender of a governor who couldn't be bothered to pay his rent to an ordinary citizen?
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Beaf: 11:48am On May 10, 2012
Delafruita:
am sure you'd ascribe this to GEJ.this shows that things can happen even with immunity clause in place.BTW you seem to luv aregbe

This is not enough, bro. This was merely a civil case.
There is no reason why sitting governors cannot be prosecuted for corruption by members of the public and sent to jail by courts if found guilty. We need accountability in this country to end a 99% of the madness going on.
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Baawaa(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2012
I believe is a family matter(POLITICALLY).

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Onyenna(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2012
djcmeon39: different fraud perpetuated by politicians especially ur boss and OSAMA BIN UDUAGHAN?

Lwkmd!!!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by WhoIGoAsk: 12:22pm On May 10, 2012
whao
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 12:32pm On May 10, 2012
Shut your stinking mouth!
Why bring the issue of last sunday's attack to this discuss? If you must go that way, then the endless list of murdered Ibos is out there for you. Only a moro'n would be celebrating fraud publicly.

Mubi 13
Gombe 6
Madalla 42
Kaduna 23
Borno uncountable
Yobe on per second rate.

How can any sane human being be boasting of defrauding people publicly at this age of twitter/facebook? What if the media department of lets say boko haram or other like-minded groups manipulates this massage and launch attacks on Ibos and their properties scarttered around the violence prone northern states, claiming to take back what was stolen from them? If defacing a koran will make them go on rampage, killing and destroying, how about a "public celebration" of defrauding them?

My post was in light of the first hand knowledge of what is happening in the north. All it takes is for a semi-illiterate goon with internet browing ability to stumble on his post, translate it and there you go, attacks, maimings, burnings and killings and all that.

If you like keep celebrating frauds and be mocking people publicly, I pray you get what hope for. Ewu!

onye_ngbu*:

Who are the you here? Anu mpama!

Bitter pills ko! As if they dont kill your people too! When they kill your brothers (like they did in Bayero University some weeks ago), you people will begin to call for nigeria's break up and when its others, you will term it bitter pill. Continue living in denial.

Talking about frauds, who taught who?
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 12:38pm On May 10, 2012
How many governors are operating from abuja?

Your stup!d Jonathan retardeen could not prosecute the cabals around him, including his thieving wife and thieving girl friend and you are here foolishly attacking people. Blind bigoted cow!

Beaf:

Don't mind that crude fellow jare! There's no point mixing words with red-eyed desperado's who derive their morals from the gutter.
What sensible person would become the defender of a governor who couldn't be bothered to pay his rent to an ordinary citizen?
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 10, 2012
The Governor shouldnt lament, he was duped of part of the national cake.
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by chux76(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2012
ismhab: Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! Igbo!

How can we dupe,sorry help you

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Beaf: 1:25pm On May 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
How many governors are operating from abuja?

Your stup!d Jonathan retardeen could not prosecute the cabals around him, including his thieving wife and thieving girl friend and you are here foolishly attacking people. Blind bigoted cow!

Why do you people take so much pride in sounding like thugs and fools? Its perplexing, bro.
It is a miracle how anyone could take my arguments for the common man against a governor as "attacking people." Did you smoke that "sontin" in the NURTW garage? shocked

If you want to be a thug on behalf of the governor that refused to pay rent, why not go to Abuja to face the bailiffs who are throwing his furniture out? They might give you an eye pop'n physical "warm up" to last the year. Lol!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 2:03pm On May 10, 2012
1.You came here shouting about mere ejection case when trillions of naira is being shared by retardeen and his clique of vultures in the name of fuel subsidy.

2. Senator Ndumi, the face of boko haram is a free man, even after confessing to be romancing with boko haram and sponsoring most of their terror attacks.

3. Bankole was set free under retardeen's watch and Gbenga Daniel was pronounced innocent, having all his corrupt charges thrown out for lack of merits shocked shocked

4. Zakari Biu(retired commissioner of police), the boko haram sympathizer is free, under the watch of Jonathan.

5. Terrorist are enjoying while peaceful protesters are being shot at shocked, under retardeen's watch.

Jonathan went ahead to tell US, sorry the 22 million fools that put him in aso rock, that there is no case to answer by the so-called cabals. How low can any human being be? Why can't you for a second do away with the crunch the PDP blood sucking machine is giving you? Keep fooling fools with your lies and deciet.

Beaf:

Why do you people take so much pride in sounding like thugs and fools? Its perplexing, bro.
It is a miracle how anyone could take my arguments for the common man against a governor as "attacking people." Did you smoke that "sontin" in the NURTW garage? shocked

If you want to be a thug on behalf of the governor that refused to pay rent, why not go to Abuja to face the bailiffs who are throwing his furniture out? They might give you an eye pop'n physical "warm up" to last the year. Lol!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by noiseless: 2:04pm On May 10, 2012
So a curropt and lying gov claims that he bought the property from one "Obina Kanu", whose disappearance for whatever reason could even have something to do with the gov and his boko haram police helpers, who will be more than willing to back up the fabricated claims. I think the gov is a fraudster who is trying to 419 the owner of the property by this laughable and parthetic claims. AND YOU RHINO.5DM in your maggot infested brain can not wait to make fool of yourself once again.
Rhino.5dm:
you should have the decency to swallow the bitter pills when they start burning those houses and shops you fraudulently acquired, as means of protest against your dubious nature. Silly goat!

So a curropt and lying gov claims that he bought the property from one "Obina Kanu", whose disappearance for whatever reason could even have something to do with the gov and his boko haram police helpers, who will be more than willing to back up the fabricated claims. I think the gov is a fraudster who is trying to 419 the owner of the property by this laughable and parthetic claims. AND YOU RHINO.5DM in your maggot infested brain can not wait to make fool of yourself once again.
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 2:10pm On May 10, 2012
^
Your 5 minutes of fame is up with me, go look for another dicck to suck. Goat!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Beaf: 2:12pm On May 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
1.You came here shouting about mere ejection case when trillions of naira is being shared by retardeen and his clique of vultures in the name of fuel subsidy.

2. Senator Ndumi, the face of boko haram is a free man, even after confessing to be romancing with boko haram and sponsoring most of their terror attacks.

3. Bankole was set free under retardeen's watch and Gbenga Daniel was pronounced innocent, having all his corrupt charges thrown out for lack of merits shocked shocked

4. Zakari Biu(retired commissioner of police), the boko haram sympathizer is free, under the watch of Jonathan.

5. Terrorist are enjoying while peaceful protesters are being shot at shocked, under retardeen's watch.

Jonathan went ahead to tell US, sorry the 22 million fools that put him in aso rock, that there is no case to answer by the so-called cabals. How low can any human being be? Why can't you for a second do away with the crunch the PDP blood sucking machine is giving you? Keep fooling fools with your lies and deciet.

Like I asked, why do you like sounding foolish? There's no pride in playing the fool you know.
Anyway, you are what you are. If a grown man takes on the attitude of a dirty, hairy ape, who am I to dispute that he is not in fact an ape?

The governor has been ejected for cheating the common man. Bailiffs have thrown his goods out into the hot sun, they will sell off what they can to pay the poor owner of the house.
If that is painful to you, buy a rope and find a suitable tree. cool

Fresh Air! cool
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by walex2(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2012
father of the bokoboys and almajiris

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Beaf: 2:14pm On May 10, 2012
noiseless: So a curropt and lying gov claims that he bought the property from one "Obina Kanu", whose disappearance for whatever reason could even have something to do with the gov and his boko haram police helpers, who will be more than willing to back up the fabricated claims. I think the gov is a fraudster who is trying to 419 the owner of the property by this laughable and parthetic claims. AND YOU RHINO.5DM in your maggot infested brain can not wait to make fool of yourself once again.So a curropt and lying gov claims that he bought the property from one "Obina Kanu", whose disappearance for whatever reason could even have something to do with the gov and his boko haram police helpers, who will be more than willing to back up the fabricated claims. I think the gov is a fraudster who is trying to 419 the owner of the property by this laughable and parthetic claims. AND YOU RHINO.5DM in your maggot infested brain can not wait to make fool of yourself once again.

Abeg, don't mind that low IQed, corruption defending clown jare!
What do you expect of a motorpark tout?

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by noiseless: 2:20pm On May 10, 2012
You well know where your ignorance will land your @sshole right?
Rhino.5dm:
^

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 10, 2012
This governor is a crook. He rented the property in 2008, and bought it in 2010. Is he trying to say he lived there from 2008-2010 without seeing or knowing whom thae owner was? That made him pay money to the wrong person? He wanted a shady deal and he got one, only this time, he ended up with the short end of the straw.
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 2:28pm On May 10, 2012
Shut it!

Yeah, "governor has been ejected for cheating the man", what about the trillion naira subsidy theft by retardeen and his clique of crooks? OK!, I understand there is pact between him and the 22 million fools that put him in aso rock. LWKMD.

Beaf, shey you know say na Rhino.5dm you wan play with this hot afternoon? Don't let me crush o o o shocked. Am warning you! Tender your apology right away, before roast you cool

Beaf:

Like I asked, why do you like sounding foolish? There's no pride in playing the fool you know.
Anyway, you are what you are. If a grown man takes on the attitude of a dirty, hairy ape, who am I to dispute that he is not in fact an ape?

The governor has been ejected for cheating the common man. Bailiffs have thrown his goods out into the hot sun, they will sell off what they can to pay the poor owner of the house.
If that is painful to you, buy a rope and find a suitable tree. cool

Fresh Air! cool
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by noiseless: 2:31pm On May 10, 2012
And that is how they spread lies via txt masseges with moble phones telling their friends and relatives, that a suicide bombers were of Igbos origin in attempt to decieve the public.
walex2: father of the bokoboys and almajiris
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 2:34pm On May 10, 2012
Here you go: www.101ways-of-mastubating.com. Go catch some fun.

Faggota.

noiseless: You well know where your ignorance will land your @sshole right?
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by timpaker(m): 2:34pm On May 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^

Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked I never knew you are a dicck Sucker....

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by noiseless: 3:00pm On May 10, 2012
Just check who KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO is bro, and what she does,little did i know she is a relative to RHINO.5MD guy. That will tell you what type of SICK ORANGUTAN they bread in their family.
Beaf:
Abeg, don't mind that low IQed, corruption defending clown jare!
What do you expect of a motorpark tout?
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 3:09pm On May 10, 2012
noiseless: Just check who KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO is bro, and what she does,little did i know she is a relative to RHINO.5MD guy. That will tell you what type of SICK ORANGUTAN they bread in their family.

Rhino.5dm:
Here you go: www.101ways-of-mastubating.com. Go catch some fun.

Faggota.

Plenty chinese wan'kers are waiting for you.
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by onyengbu: 3:57pm On May 10, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Shut your stinking mouth!
Why bring the issue of last sunday's attack to this discuss? If you must go that way, then the endless list of murdered Ibos is out there for you. Only a moro'n would be celebrating fraud publicly.

Mubi 13
Gombe 6
Madalla 42
Kaduna 23
Borno uncountable
Yobe on per second rate.

How can any sane human being be boasting of defrauding people publicly at this age of twitter/facebook? What if the media department of lets say boko haram or other like-minded groups manipulates this massage and launch attacks on Ibos and their properties scarttered around the violence prone northern states, claiming to take back what was stolen from them? If defacing a koran will make them go on rampage, killing and destroying, how about a "public celebration" of defrauding them?

My post was in light of the first hand knowledge of what is happening in the north. All it takes is for a semi-illiterate goon with internet browing ability to stumble on his post, translate it and there you go, attacks, maimings, burnings and killings and all that.

If you like keep celebrating frauds and be mocking people publicly, I pray you get what hope for. Ewu!

Again, you are still living in denial. Boko haram and northern riots have claimed many yoruba lives but you guys prefer no one talks about it. and im asking why??

From corpers in jos and bauchi to professors in kano, not talking about winners worshippers in gombe. Those people are human beings and i cant get how you guys derive joy in reminding igbo people that they are being killed in the north whereas you guys get the bombs and the clubs too.

Unlike you, I dont pray your brothers get what you pray for!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 6:01pm On May 10, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Again, you are still living in denial. Boko haram and northern riots have claimed many yoruba lives but you guys prefer no one talks about it. and im asking why??

From corpers in jos and bauchi to professors in kano, not talking about winners worshippers in gombe. Those people are human beings and i cant get how you guys derive joy in reminding igbo people that they are being killed in the north whereas you guys get the bombs and the clubs too.

Unlike you, I dont pray your brothers get what you pray for!

Below is my intial post in response to how the dolt was busy celebrating the defrauding of the governor, I pointed out the implications of doing such, which may have a ripple effects on innocent folks going about their daily activities. Go back and re-read my post with your thinking cap on.

Rhino.5dm:
you should have the decency to swallow the bitter pills when they start burning those houses and shops you fraudulently acquired, as means of protest against your dubious nature. Silly goat!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by onyengbu: 9:04am On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Below is my intial post in response to how the dolt was busy celebrating the defrauding of the governor, I pointed out the implications of doing such, which may have a ripple effects on innocent folks going about their daily activities. Go back and re-read my post with your thinking cap on.
Rhino.5dm:

All i see there is mocking and more mocking!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 10:12am On May 11, 2012
^
Below is what transpired before making that post. But then, I know you won't see his comment. Typical of "all I see"!

Rhino.5dm: you should have the decency to swallow the bitter pills when they start burning
those houses and shops you fraudulently acquired, as means of protest against your
dubious nature. Silly goat!

achi4u: yes keep singing Igbo!
and we keep defruading u.
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by achi4u(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
Below is what transpired before making that post. But then, I know you won't see his comment. Typical of "all I see"!

typical of ewu awusa.
when we the igbos were re-colonizing your people in the 60s..hmmmgrin,we do sale the left shoe to your ppl and when they returned the nest time we still sale the same(right) shoe to themgrin
So,once a MUMU always a MUMU.
cheers!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by Rhino5dm: 3:49pm On May 11, 2012
. . .and 3 million Ibo souls went down the toilet in 1967?. Bravo!

achi4u: typical of ewu awusa.
when we the igbos were re-colonizing your people in the 60s..hmmmgrin,we do sale the left shoe to your ppl and when they returned the nest time we still sale the same(right) shoe to themgrin
So,once a MUMU always a MUMU.
cheers!
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by msb247(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2012
Beaf:

We have governors abandoning their states, left right and center. Aregbesola governs Osun from Lagos, while Abdulaziz Yari governs Zamfara from Abuja.
Its really sad.

These governors need to be called to account, they weren't voted in only to share awuf from Abuja. How can any state become financially independent of Abuja when the governor can't even bear the sight of his state, talkless of living there?

1st bolded part:
You've given examples from left and right...what of center? undecided grin

2nd bolded part:
Well said bruv!!! cool
Re: Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home by LADEMINUS: 6:51pm On May 12, 2012
Beaf uncle :DBeaf uncle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian? / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP / INEC decleared Toto Federal Constituency Bye-election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.