Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Contacting Adesuwa Onyenokwe Of Today's Woman - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Contacting Adesuwa Onyenokwe Of Today's Woman (2959 Views)

Adesuwa Movie Cost Me 18million Naira -- John Abua. / New Movie Trailer; Adesuwa By Lancelot Imasuen / Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contacting Adesuwa Onyenokwe Of Today's Woman by idupaul: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2007
does any one have an idea about how i can reach adesuwa onyenokwe of todays woman fame,
Re: Contacting Adesuwa Onyenokwe Of Today's Woman by ndubest(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
DO YOU WATCH THE PROGRAMME AT ALL?
if you do, you can see that she even give out contact of some of her guests so you can conatch her through any of them or
better still
she is a nigerian and not far fetched
go to the nearest NTA station and ask them ( if you are not in lagos)
or you may even go further by telling them why you want to contact her if they are proving difficult that way am sure they will easily give you access to her
Re: Contacting Adesuwa Onyenokwe Of Today's Woman by agboifo(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2007
Send me a PM.

Give me an idea why you want to meet her and include your mobile number.
I'll probably help you.

Regards.
Re: Contacting Adesuwa Onyenokwe Of Today's Woman by idupaul: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2007
agboifo I will be glad if u can help,av sent some details into ur hotmail box, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bob Manuel For Gulder Ultimate Search 9 AGAIN??? / Which Movie Touched You To Point Of Tears? / Download Latest Xploit Comedy Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.