Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? (852 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by xynerise: 10:17pm On May 10, 2012
The day he/she introduces u to d family and you saw his/her brothers or sisters coming out with spit gushing from their mouth grin. Will u continue the relationship and marry him/her? grin
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On May 10, 2012
Y not? Stop discriminating not nice! At least ur wife to b escaped such disability, be grateful and accommodate

Foooool!
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by afinic001(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2012
Its a red flag actually. Because you need to stop and investigate the reason for the imbecility that seems to run in that family.
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 10, 2012
Good radiance to bad rubbish... HELL NO!
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: Y not? Stop discriminating not nice! At least ur wife to b escaped such disability, be grateful and accommodate

Foooool!
have i not prove to critics that i'm right now? Whenever i say id is an im.be.cile, wud u nt believe me? Lol
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by xynerise: 11:29pm On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: Y not? Stop discriminating not nice! At least ur wife to b escaped such disability, be grateful and accommodate

Foooool!
the way u talk means u have imbecil.es in ur family grin No offence
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by mykejones(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2012
It would be hard. Very very hard. What if the said ailment was hereditory? And that my girl only partially survived it..wch means our own children might be affected in the long run.
Why she ma no go tel me b4 i reach her hous first?
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 10, 2012
bennyraz: have i not prove to critics that i'm right now? Whenever i say id is an im.be.cile, wud u nt believe me? Lol
that made me LMFAO!!
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by r231(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2012
so disability is a crime now undecided undecided

only in naija sha
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On May 10, 2012
bennyraz: have i not prove to critics that i'm right now? Whenever i say id is an im.be.cile, wud u nt believe me? Lol
U no wetin u go born yet? Pray it's human first, cus ur types end up wiv Sagittarius.

Akushe Oshi!
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On May 10, 2012
xynerise:
the way u talk means u have imbecil.es in ur family grin No offence
I pity u o! But I won't take it personal sha, If na joke I suggest u no ur limits.Shitzzz like dis ain't funny

Ode!
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by greedie1(f): 12:22am On May 11, 2012
Honestly, my 1st instinct ll be to run, but love ll make me stay nd investigate to knw if its hereditary...i knw some ll say dt God has d final say but whyl dt is true, i ll help Him by doin my part to ensure dt my offsprings r healthy...i ll prolly seek medical advice nd if i decide to go ahead wit d marriage, i ll pray constantly dt my kids ll not be deformed. Im human afterall
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by xynerise: 8:39am On May 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I pity u o! But I won't take it personal sha, If na joke I suggest u no ur limits.Shitzzz like dis ain't funny

Ode!
baby am sorry grin. I was kidding na
Re: You Found Out Ur Fiancee's Siblings Are Imbecil*es, Will U Still Marry Him/her? by Dyt(f): 10:13am On May 11, 2012
lyk seriously wats so wrong in it?
damn
sm ppl r nt jst worth lovin

(1) (Reply)

Tips How To Seduce Any Girl / Are Gay Nigerian Trying To Force Homosexuality Into Our Culture / Whts Does It Mean For A Girl To B Cald A Dramma Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.