Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

At A Time Like This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At A Time Like This... (586 Views)

What Are The Other Opposition Parties (pdp Aside) Doing At A Time Like This? / What Senator Bukola Saraki Should Do At A Time Like This! / Buhari Is Sitting On A Time Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At A Time Like This... by Jumadet(f): 7:22pm On May 11, 2012
Honestly, I don't know what got into me to want to discuss this openly but I'm doing it anyway.
I was seated at my laptop desk and I was wondering what my lot would be after school. People keep complaining that the Nigeria of today is no longer dependable and it would only take the dumbest person just 5 minutes to figure that out if they were in my shoes, I mean, considering my background environment and those who surround me. I definitely have plans and I know exactly what I want from my life but exactly how do I get there from here? I'm just in my finals and very soon, I'd also be saying goodbye to University undergraduate education. Well, for that, I am very grateful.
But at a time like this, when there's no hope anywhere and elite connection seems to be everything that opens doors, or when you have to do something absurd, that no one else must know about, in order to get a placement somewhere comfortable for a while, what can the uncompromising do? Where can they get funds to manage their own business when the chips are down? And every company I know now seems to be asking for some kind of experience from someone who is leaving University at age 22 and their age limit starts from 22.
At a time such as this, what is the fate of the just graduating...?
Re: At A Time Like This... by yusufbaba(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2012
We are in d informtn age....get info on what nd whow d road you want to follw is like
Re: At A Time Like This... by Jumadet(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2012
I am not particular about myself. I was speaking generally about the just graduating. Everyone knows that it is not exactly fun looking for job. But definitely there is a way some people get jobs without sweating. What are those ways? And as you said, this forum is also a way of getting info. So, what exactly do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Sacked Azazi – Jonathan / GEJ Is Now Using Cyber Hackers Against His Opponents / Anti Boko Haram Group. Interested Members To Register Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.