Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? (5923 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by chy(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2006
As a woman that just got married to a man who is the bread winner of his family-extended family and he wants to bring in one of his siblings to live with you all in the house. Who would you prefer, sister or brother-in-law
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2006
i wouldnt really prefer any of them but just to answer the question, i'll go for brother-in-law, women cost to much trouble wink wink
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Grizzly(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2006
Brother-in-law Rhod? and u tryna make me understand tis becos da gurlz make too much trouble? c'mon sell some other stuff. wink That one cant be sold grin
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy when a lady from your husbands family comes into your house, she normally gets jealous and stuffs like that and i certainly can't take any nonsense from my fellow lady because she certainly musnt expect me to be doin all the stuffs whiles she strecthes her lazy bones cheesy cheesy cheesy i would certainly go for the male because if he doesnt do any work, no probs afterall men hardly do anything cheesy cheesy cheesy concerning house chores
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by chy(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2006
@rhodalyn assuming the brother-inlaw is more handsome
than your hubby and also is matured will still go for the guy
than the lady, u no what cud happen
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy no other thing in trousers can make me cheat on the man i've vowed to love for the rest of my life wink
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by chy(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2006
thats the good spirit i feel u girl
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by mamaput(f): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2006
Please non of them I don't need a spy in my house.
A man that would pee allover my toilet sit.
Or a woman that . Hm I think i will be able to handle a woman better.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Free(f): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2006
hmmm i would go for the brother-in law
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by 2cantango(f): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy no other thing in trousers can make me cheat on the man i've vowed to love for the rest of my life wink
wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Either one, it wouldn't bother me at all.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2006
In the yoruba culture it is not advisable, because relatives of your husband expect you to treat them with the same (excessive) level respect that the husbands get. If one of them is living with you, it will be simply unbearable. Never ever make that mistake if you are married to a Yoruba man who still follows Yoruba culture.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by babymine(f): 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2006
None of them! No inlaws or outlaws. grin
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2006
chy:

thats the good spirit i feel u girl
cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Hotstepper(f): 4:35am On Mar 31, 2006
na wahhhh@babymine, I feel u gurl with da no inlaws or outlawz cuz they alwayz gonna come up with " this is my brother's house and they won't go and get married", it depends sha, some are alwayz nice but still dunno sha, probably the girl kiss
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by babymine(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2006
The truth is dat you can't really predict your brother or sister inlaws till u live with them. N God help you if they are the wicked type. grin
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by diyobdw(f): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2006
wicked type? what of if the are a bad influence on your kids or don't seem to reason rationally?
babymine:

None of them! No inlaws or outlaws. grin
I echo babymine!!None of them! No inlaws or outlaws.
sis or bro? mine or his.
Vist yes wink
live-in NO way!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by chinani(f): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2006
Choose the most respectful one! Both men & women are capable of disrespect so chose the one w/ manners.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by lilred(f): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2006
i'll choose none, we'll render assistance to them without them living with us.
its better to be safe than sorry
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by 4real(m): 1:16am On Apr 27, 2006
well i have only one question, how many of them did i say that i promise to live with you till death do us part, if none then get lost, i love my wife even i have a problem sharing her with our daugther you come dey talk of my brother or her sister, i beg, i was not there all the years that they had her to themselves so now that i have her am not sharing. to come for hoils fine anything after that no, not even my mum,
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by kimba(m): 2:29am On Apr 27, 2006
@4real
Word up, thats a 4real word grin grin grin
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by 4real(m): 5:17am On Apr 27, 2006
dats 4real grin
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Kave(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2006
All of u girls just hav2b carefull.Na so e dey start o.Ehen! Pride. If the husband wants it,den let it.Just free ur mind.Been friendly is the best.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by chinani(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2006
@4real
You made me smile and reconsider my opinoin/statement. A rare feat. You're a man of the real world, but remember, you are a man. The world is different for a woman. She is more likely to (have to) go along and make the best of it, rather than protest and invite scorn. But I liked your words. Now, how old is your pikin? smiley
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Eresi(f): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
the truth of the matter is that for a woman to be comfortable in the man's house, she must learn to tolerate brothers-in-law and sisters in-law; that way peace wld take its course. As for me o, l can live with any of them; even invite them when they seem to be afar; establish a peaceful atmosphere in a way that they cant do without me.
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by diyobdw(f): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2006
tolerant is like doing the tango shocked
you both have to want, then exersice it.
what if the person is not in for your game? tongue
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by eveseh(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2006
diyobdw:

tolerant is like doing the tango shocked
you both have to want, then exersice it.
what if the person is not in for your game? tongue

u are right kiss
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by mukina2: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2006
i prefer brother-in-law, siter in-law wat a headache angry angry angry angry angry
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by 4real(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2006
chinani:

@4real
You made me smile and reconsider my opinoin/statement. A rare feat. You're a man of the real world, but remember, you are a man. The world is different for a woman. She is more likely to (have to) go along and make the best of it, rather than protest and invite scorn. But I liked your words. Now, how old is your pikin? smiley

well am happy that i could change one persons mind, well my kid is 8 and well i think that you and your partner would both have to agree and stand for each other on the issue
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by Grizzly(m): 4:42am On Apr 28, 2006
Are they coming to live as house-helps or wut? angry
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by chinani(f): 4:54am On Apr 28, 2006
Grizzly:

Are they coming to live as house-helps or wut? angry
House help? lipsrsealed That way, you'd swap dirty floors for wahala ooooooooo!
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by 4real(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2006
ah ah aha ahaha ahahahah ah
Re: To Live With Newlyweds: Sister Or Brother In-Law? by babymine(f): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
If they come, it's going be just for a short term visit. cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joint Account With My Spouse? / Husbands Raping Their Wife's / An Ungrateful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.