Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (705 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by aboreofe: 5:38pm On May 12, 2012
am a graduate in a four year relationship with a final year. i dont know what is happening with her this days as she is making me confused. we are i a long distance relationship and it has been ike tht for the last three years nw. My problem with her is the issue of respect. i do everything i can no matter the distance to make her happy but all she does is make me complain about everything she does. sometyms she will just decide she is nt going to pick my calls in a day and when i she laters picks, she will say i was disturbing her. two days ago she was sounding somehow n i asked wht the problem was, at first she didnt tell me only to later say "its personal tht she cant tell me". She knows i love it when she texts but even if i ask her she wont respond but when she texted yesterday, i brought up the issue of the other day but she slammed the phone on me....now i dont know aht to do with her....pls serious ans
Re: Am Confused by johnsonpal: 6:04pm On May 12, 2012
very simple, Take a walk bro.. There is probably another guy in d picture..
Re: Am Confused by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On May 12, 2012
D distance is rili gettin 2 her
Re: Am Confused by LaParisienne(f): 6:10pm On May 12, 2012
@OP
You stand a chance of getting more responses if you could write your story in ENGLISH

Just saying. . .
Re: Am Confused by aboreofe: 6:47pm On May 12, 2012
@la pra....dont get what u r asking
Re: Am Confused by mykejones(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2012
Need i tel u? There's someoneeeeeee else already broo!
Live/Leave wit it!
Re: Am Confused by Coefficient(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2012
You're yet to deduce that she's not yours anymore. Wake up and take a walk. It's no issue of distance telling on her. I know how you feel. Been down that alley meself. Go find yourself another girl. Its hard but you gotta let go.

Capishe!
Re: Am Confused by Exponental(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2012
La Parisienne: @OP
You stand a chance of getting more responses if you could write your story in ENGLISH

Just saying. . .
abiiii ooooo.......i tink she's fed up with d bad communication nature.
Re: Am Confused by kilimanjaro(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2012
Op, u are disturbing that girl. Don't u get it?

(1) (Reply)

Greeting A Guy In His Native Language During Courtship / Military / An Advise To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.