Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Please List Five Things You Hate About The Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please List Five Things You Hate About The Politics Section (676 Views)

Five Things General Buhari Should Do If Elected President - Yahoo News / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please List Five Things You Hate About The Politics Section by bittyend(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2012
Mine are as follows:

- Tribalists.
- Redundant topics.
- Ignorant and educated simpletons.
- Biased moderators.
- Wrong accusations.

Please lodge your complaints here!

Thanks!

NB: Tribal banter is alright, but I can't stand unrepentant tribalists... I can't denounce my love for Igbo girls; neither can I deny my Yoruba heritage..

Off topic grin:
Chai, I saw an Igbo girl today, and her bum would make cherokee d'as/s jealous.. Guess what, my love for Igbo chics multiplied in a milli folds..

Tribalism has to stop!!!! grin
Re: Please List Five Things You Hate About The Politics Section by Nobody: 8:53am On May 13, 2012
Tribalism
Pride
Ignorance
Quarrels
Addiction of users
Re: Please List Five Things You Hate About The Politics Section by Mynd44: 9:50am On May 13, 2012
Waste of time
Re: Please List Five Things You Hate About The Politics Section by Yeske2(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2012
1. Bittyend
2. Bittyend
3. Bittyend
4. Bittyend and
5. Bittyend.
bittyend: Mine are as follows:

- Tribalists.
- Redundant topics.
- Ignorant and educated simpletons.
- Biased moderators.
- Wrong accusations.

Please lodge your complaints here!

Thanks!

NB: Tribal banter is alright, but I can't stand unrepentant tribalists... I can't denounce my love for Igbo girls; neither can I deny my Yoruba heritage..

Tribalism has to stop!!!! grin
Those are your traits you just listed above.
Re: Please List Five Things You Hate About The Politics Section by MrGlobe(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2012
Tribalists (all from the Yoruba tribe)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Send Astronauts To Space By 2015. / Image How ACN, CPC Will Merge - El-rufai (video) / What Is The Role Of Julius Berger Nigeria Limited In Nigerian Politics???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.