Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age (683 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age by 190: 12:24am On May 13, 2012
Why are most Nigerians (Men and Women, but most especially Women) both home and abroad are ashamed of their Age? Just to prove my point, ladies let's start with you - How old are you?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:37am On May 13, 2012
You'll get answers -- in aeons.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age by 190: 12:49am On May 13, 2012
grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Generally Ashamed Of Their Age by 190: 1:10am On May 13, 2012
^WTF! MAN - r u arite angry angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Who Truly Love You / Can U Do This For Love..? / Was She Born To TRIPPLE DATE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.