Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed (19146 Views)

Why We Attacked Kano - Boko Haram / Fresh Battle In Kano •boko Haram Attack, Burn Police Station / State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 4:52am On May 13, 2012
tpia@:
but your friend knows his father's lineage, right?

I don't know o. He is a London born yuppie.
Of course he only knows his mother's children, duh? He says he doesn't know how many women out there had kids for his oldman. sad And his mum is not the only wife. She is the 4th.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 4:53am On May 13, 2012
Why must Ibo bigots always populate every Yoruba thread? Bunch of low life losers!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 4:56am On May 13, 2012
So @ @tpia, how can lineage be established FOR SURE in that type of scenario?
What if this man is a Yoruba by his father, but Hausa by his mother?
Isn't this possible?
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 4:57am On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why must Ibo bigots always populate every Yoruba thread? Bunch of low life losers!

grin. You going ballistic? Your head go explode oooo!
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by tpia5: 4:58am On May 13, 2012
if he knows his grandfather then he should know something about his lineage.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Amecharaovoko(m): 5:00am On May 13, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are right. If he is indeed a Yoruba man from Ogbomosho, I believe he should have a family name.
How many Ogbomsho knows his town not to talk of knowing his family. Some Ogbomoshos in Jos have never visited their town yet over sixty years of age. Most of them died and were burried there. All I Want to tell you Yoruba people is " Sabotuer no good".
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:00am On May 13, 2012
For the last time, I don't enjoy low lifers quoting. Thank you cool

Olodostein:

grin. You going ballistic? Your head go explode oooo!
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by 9to5365(m): 5:02am On May 13, 2012
@Rhino.5dm
I fail to see what you are jumping up and down for. Nothing I have read or heard has shown that he is not Yoruba. He most likely is, to think that Yoruba Muslims are intrinsically different from northern Muslims is infantile.The roots of these sort of people are in Islamic traditions like Wahhabi etc.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:02am On May 13, 2012
The fresh grass must have affected your empty skull. Goat!

Amechara_ovoko: .
How many Ogbomsho knows his town not to talk of knowing his family. Some Ogbomoshos in Jos have never visited their town yet over sixty years of age. Most of them died and were burried there. All I Want to tell you Yoruba people is " Sabotuer no good".
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 5:05am On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Look at this animal calling a human being "low life".
What do they call a warthog in animal speak again? You are not happy that humans are indulging your furs today. undecided
My brother [b]Olodostein [/b]please ignore this animal henceforth. Thank you. cool
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 5:05am On May 13, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: .

And no one from the Ogbomosho community in Kano ever heard of him? I really doubt that.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 5:07am On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

The sun is still shinning, we will see who will laugh last when it finally set grin.

9to5365:

@Rhino.5dm
I fail to see what you are jumping up and down for. Nothing I have read or heard has shown that he is not Yoruba. He most likely is, to think that Yoruba Muslims are intrinsically different from northern Muslims is infantile.The roots of these sort of people are in Islamic traditions like Wahhabi etc.

Fact! He can only deceive people who don't know them well, trying to safe face.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 5:07am On May 13, 2012
tpia@:
if he knows his grandfather then he should know something about his lineage.

If the man says he is from Ogbomosho, then, he is from Ogbomosho. Shi ke nan.
He would not be the first Ogbomosho man to commit mass murder. Benjamin Adekunle did his under full authority of the Nigerian army. So, I'm not shocked! cool
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:11am On May 13, 2012
You must be smoking hashish. Now, tell us the number of religious riots you know from the south west. Oya count them! None?

9to5365:

@Rhino.5dm

1 Like

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 5:12am On May 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

What do they call a warthog in animal speak again? You are not happy that humans are indulging your furs today. undecided
My brother [b]Olodostein [/b]please ignore this animal henceforth. Thank you. cool

Roja Sir!

Just letting him know that is propaganda and twisting of facts will not succeed.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Beaf: 5:13am On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Thesame type of evidence they provided when they are trying to link IBB with abuja bomb blast? " Dokpesi na we do am"? Or "lets meet at IBB campaign office to collect our balance"?. Don't make me laugh!!

So IBB and Dokpesi are Yoruba people or how does the crap above concern an arrested boko haram terrorist?
Dude, you keep convincing us of your boko haram leanings with each post. Its either you are a boko haram member or you have mental issues.

Houseboy.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:13am On May 13, 2012
Sure, I'm not expecting anything less from a rabid Ibo bigot. Calling you a fool is a huge compliment.

Olodostein:

The sun is still shinning, we will see who will laugh last when it finally set grin.

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 5:14am On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You must be smoking hashish. Now, tell us the number of religious riots you know from the south west. Oya count them! None?

Mr Rhino must have tasted it across the desert.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Beaf: 5:15am On May 13, 2012
Olodostein:

You exhibit the character of a sadist, anu mpama. You need help. Go see a psychologist.

Word. cool
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:17am On May 13, 2012
Get your lousy bigoted arzz to any Ibo thread. Moro'nic Eze!

Onlytruth:

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 5:21am On May 13, 2012
Beaf:

So IBB and Dokpesi are Yoruba people or how does the crap above concern an arrested boko haram terrorist?
Dude, you keep convincing us of your boko haram leanings with each post. Its either you are a boko haram member or you have mental issues.

Houseboy.

Quite observant. He has shown it over and over again between his lines.

He is just very frustrated that their days are numbered.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by 2mch(m): 5:21am On May 13, 2012
The thing about paternity is air tight. Yoruba's accept their illegitimate children. Other tribes do not. So you see? Even if he is someone's illegitimate child, he should say his father's name. Surely there will be someone in the family aware of his existence. But he is said to have claimed to be from Ogbomosho and not claimed his father was. So your talk about paternity and illegitimate kids are invalid. He should say his family name and village. The chiefs and baale should be able to verify that claim. Till then, all this is story and a big fairy tale. They first goofed lying that Ogbomosho was in Osun, which Rhino caught.lol. Desperate people.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:24am On May 13, 2012
Your stock value is crashing like world trade center. Wait until this thread hits front page.

It must be sooo painful to see me exposing your ugly arzz. Fool.

Beaf:

Houseboy.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Beaf: 5:31am On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Your stock value is crashing like world trade center. Wait until this thread hits front page.

Imagine a dirty, bomb loving boko haram member talking about value!
You and your fellow gutter beings will be crushed.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:31am On May 13, 2012
Coming from another ibo bigot! Why are you fools so obsessed with us? Just check out all the negative comments coming from you fools on this thread alone?

Beaf
2mch
Olodo-stainedBrain
Only-foolish&Lies
Black-prick . . . . . .and still counting.

Bunch of ibo fools.

2mch: The thing about paternity is air tight. Yoruba's accept their illegitimate children. Other tribes do not. So you see? Even if he is someone's illegitimate child, he should say his father's name. Surely there will be someone in the family aware of his existence. But he is said to have claimed to be from Ogbomosho and not claimed his father was. So your talk about paternity and illegitimate kids are invalid. He should say his family name and village. The chiefs and baale should be able to verify that claim. Till then, all this is story and a big fairy tale. They first goofed lying that Ogbomosho was in Osun, which Rhino caught.lol. Desperate people.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 5:31am On May 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Oh, so you delight and jubilate in the crashing of world trade center like your comrades across the desert. Why not come out clean and tell us who you are Coward cheesy. Keep exposing yourself inshiko cool.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Beaf: 5:33am On May 13, 2012
Olodostein:

Oh, so you delight and jubilate in the crashing of world trade center like your comrades across the desert. Why not come out clean and tell us who you are Coward cheesy. Keep exposing yourself inshiko cool.

That is how you know terrorists. The punk will soon be scratching his flea infested scrotal sack in an SSS underground detention cell.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Rhino5dm: 5:34am On May 13, 2012
^^^
Rewind cool

Rhino.5dm:
[size=28pt] Yeah, Finally I won!! Where are those PDP prying monkeys trying everything possible to drag Yoruba name to their nonsense?[/size] Beaf!!!! Where art fucki'n thou?? ?? Fuckin' moro'n!. Wesley80 where da Bleep are YOU? All those PDP fucki'n bigots should come over here and defend their devilish plot to implicate south west in their bullsh!!t!!!. . .I'm giving you modufackers 10 minutes to come HERE!!!

I told them I'm awwwayyy above their schemings, I know where all these brouhaha is heading to. When you dine with the devil, you must apply logic.

Chronology of events-

-Beaf the known nairaland PDP puppet initiates an onslaught on Aregbesola a south west governor of Osun state (claiming he is an extremist, terrorist and all that). 70% of all the threads he initiated or commented on, in the last 7 months is about OSUN STATE!! . Just click on his posting hisory and figure out yourself.

-SSS invites Aregbesola and questioned him under the pretext of fighting terrorism(Osun state)

-Beaf came with another angle that Aregbesola is training terrorist in far away cuba, after taking summer class in terrorism from a north african country and did everything possible to feed his bunch of brainless followers with lies, that "Tuwan" millitia are boko haram cells. Aregbesola is a boko haram apologist.

-Two Yoruba prefessors and other 17 innocent people were killed in BUK while whorshipping in a chapel.

-A so-called Yoruba boko haram leader and high asset from Osun state was arrested in far away kano and the news went virulent over the internet and social networks.

Now, piece together the above!!! PDP vultures are planning to disintegrate south west by all means, because south west is the only threats giving them sleepless nights coupled with sheer incompetency of the central government. Afteral, they can still cook up magic numbers from other regions.

The next moves would have been linking Osun state governor to this boko haram character thus, using their dictatorial power to remove him from office and destroying the whole south western political structure.

Checkmate!!! cool
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 5:42am On May 13, 2012
Beaf:

That is how you know terrorists. The punk will soon be scratching his flea infested scrotal sack in an SSS underground detention cell.

grin grin Koro-Koro grin grin
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by lagcity(m): 5:48am On May 13, 2012
Onlytruth:

This I found very spurious to say the least. One of the things I know Yorubas for is their tendency to have children almost anyhow and anywhere. It is common to see a married man with 4 wives and 5 baby mamas, some of who may never set foot in the man's compound. As a matter of fact, that is why the Abiola family had to conduct paternity test on all of Abiola's children before they could be part of his estate.
The tribe that can do the bolded in Nigeria is the Igbo. cool

Abeg keep quiet. A Yoruba man can impregnate a lady in Borno and accept paternity. An Igbo man will impregnate a woman and run away like the coward he is. He will never take responsibility for his "outside" kids but will deceive the world with his monogamous family. The day an Igbo man takes responsibility is the day Catholic church will ban him 4 life. grin

grin
Onlytruth:

This I found very spurious to say the least. One of the things I know Yorubas for is their tendency to have children almost anyhow and anywhere. It is common to see a married man with 4 wives and 5 baby mamas, some of who may never set foot in the man's compound. As a matter of fact, that is why the Abiola family had to conduct paternity test on all of Abiola's children before they could be part of his estate.
The tribe that can do the bolded in Nigeria is the Igbo. cool

Abeg keep quiet. A Yoruba man can impregnate a lady in Borno and accept paternity. An Igbo man will impregnate a woman and run away like the coward he is. He will never take responsibility for his "outside" kids but will deceive the world with his monogamous family. The day an Igbo man takes responsibility is the day Catholic church will abandon him.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by Nobody: 7:21am On May 13, 2012
I dont see any reason why this bokoi guy ca not be a Yorubaman! the other time, on this forum, a yoruba muslim guy, posted that if BokoHaram comes to the West, he will gladly join them because he beleives that government is responsible for his poor state! When Abdulmutallab was caught with bomb, everybody denied him including his family together with his father!
BokoHaram is a national issue and we should all takle it together.
Re: Yorubas & Ogbomoso Community Disowns Kano Boko Haram Leader Suleiman Mohammed by MrGlobe(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2012
My problem is lets not derail from the fact that an ogbomosho bred yeruba terrorist was just arrested in kano. This is not d first time they are linked with such activities. one aregbeshola comes to mind for. The community can denounce him oh but when an adult tells me he is from ogbomosho and its verified by the SSS. He is from ogbomosho. Take your propaganda somewhere.
And then the source of this denouncement is Nations Newspaper owned by yeruba leader Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: The Man Who Suggested The Name "BIAFRA" / Presidency Recants On Martin Luther King Awards, Says Plaque Not From Family / Pictures Of Ongoing Projects At ESUTH, College Of Medicine Igbo Eno, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.